RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Roy Moore pulled out a gun on stage tonight during
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 11/15/17 8:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

this is where we are. we're hanging on to the last threads of moral fiber.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z_LpDSzcJIQ" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the hill wrote:
Morning Joe" co-host Joe Scarborough called the stunt "insulting."

"This is incredible. C’mon, man. This is insulting," the former GOP congressman said.

Panelist Sam Stein of the Huffington Post mocked the caller's accent and obvious Jewish name.

"I got a little stain from my matzo ball soup," an amused Stein said.

"It’s so anti-Semitic. So anti-Semitic," he added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/360429-morning-joe-blasts-fake-washington-post-bernie-bernstein-robocall-so-anti

PostPosted: 11/17/17 8:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Trump moved quickly Thursday to condemn accusations against Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken as "really bad," but he has remained conspicuously silent on the more serious claims leveled against Roy Moore, the Republican in Alabama's special Senate race who faces allegations he sexually assaulted teenage girls decades ago.

Trump has repeatedly declined to follow Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan in calling on Moore to quit the race. Both had said they believe Moore's accusers.

Quote:
More than a dozen allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct were leveled against him in the waning days of the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump was caught on tape in conversation with "Access Hollywood" boasting in graphic detail of sexually harassing women.

Trump has repeatedly dismissed the allegations against him as fake news, most recently telling reporters on Oct. 16: "It's just fake. It's fake. It's made-up stuff."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/selective-outrage-trump-criticizes-franken-silent-on-moore/ar-BBF4D1u?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 11/19/17 10:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Alabama pastor supporting Moore: 'More women are sexual predators than men'

Quote:
An Alabama pastor who supports Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) blasted the allegations of sexual harassment against Moore, saying they're part of a "war on men."

"More women are sexual predators than men," Pastor Franklin Raddish told AL.com. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC."

The news organization spoke to Raddish as part of an effort to speak with every pastor that endorsed Moore before the allegations against him were made public. Nineteen of the 29 pastors who responded told AL.com they were still supporting Moore.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/Alabama-pastor-supporting-moore-more-women-are-sexual-predators-than-men/ar-BBF8Em2?li=BBnbcA1

PostPosted: 11/20/17 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YH-VSWSDfxY" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH-VSWSDfxY

I hope she remains safe. If this year taught us anything is that republicans and stupid evangelical don't actually care about the values they espouse. She is cracking the veneer and they will retaliate against her.

PostPosted: 11/21/17 6:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday defended embattled Alabama Republican Roy Moore, all but endorsing the Senate candidate who has been accused of sexual assault.

"He denies it. Look, he denies it," Trump said of Moore. "If you look at all the things that have happened over the last 48 hours. He totally denies it. He says it didn't happen. And look, you have to look at him also."

Quote:
"We don't need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones. I've looked at his record. It's terrible on crime. It's terrible on the border. It's terrible on military," Trump said. "I can tell you for a fact we do not need somebody who's going to be bad on crime, bad on borders, bad for the military, bad for the Second Amendment."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/donald-trump-roy-moore-alabama/index.html[/quote]

PostPosted: 11/22/17 4:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Moore's Communication Director just quit.

PostPosted: 11/22/17 7:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump plans on campaigning for him. Is this an all-time low for the presidency? When did we get to the point that a sitting president will actively campaign for a child abusing pedophile?

PostPosted: 11/22/17 7:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The GOP's position is essentially "better a pedophile than a Democrat".

I wonder if there is anything one could do that would cross the line. Someone should ask Conway next time she says passing tax breaks for billionaires is more important than Moore's lack of character if there is anything he could do that would be too much.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/22/17 7:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
When did we get to the point that a sitting president will actively campaign for a child abusing pedophile?

January 20, 2017

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/29/17 10:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12/06/17 9:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q7E93Fe0-ow" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7E93Fe0-ow

PostPosted: 12/07/17 5:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-alabama-senate-runoff-20170921-story.html

Quote:
In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last "great" -- Moore acknowledged the nation's history of racial divisions, but said: "I think it was great at the time when families were united -- even though we had slavery -- they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

PostPosted: 12/08/17 1:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The prospect of Roy Moore as a senator is terrifying. What really gets me is that when I look at the demographics only 2/3 of Alabama is white. 27% is black and 4% Hispanic and the rest is Asian, mixed race or other. I can't believe that Moore could get more than 10% of the non-white vote, so that means he has to win 70% of the white vote. That would mean 90% of the white males and 50% of the white females will vote for a child molester over a democrat, particularly a very moderate democrat who would probably be more conservative than any Democratic senator other than Joe Manchin.

Genero36, thanks for posting that interview. It just shows how this crazy right movement has systematically gotten people to disregard the news media by shouting them down and refusing to answer questions. I believe we will still be able to win back our country over time (and I still have hope that Doug Jones will win), that the Democrats will retake the House in 2018 and will be able to retake the Senate and the White House in 2020. But even if that happens I am concerned at how much damage will be done before then, how difficult it will be to undo some of that damage, and how divided the country has become.

Genero36

PostPosted: 12/08/17 8:54 am    ::: Re: Roy Moore pulled out a gun on stage tonight during Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Genero36, thanks for posting that interview.

No problem. Here's more of who Alabama is close to selecting as Senator.

Roy Moore: America Was 'Great' During 'Slavery'

Quote:
At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the only African-Americans in attendance at the rally. In stating this, Moore seemingly implied he'd be able to overlook the enslavement of other human beings as long as families are "united," an interesting perspective from a man accused of repeatedly preying on young girls.

Moore's remarks were featured in an article from the Los Angeles Times in September but resurfaced Thursday in a viral tweet from Eric Columbus, a former Obama administration official. "Can't make this up—Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery," Columbus tweeted.

Moore's comments at the rally bring to mind President Donald Trump's slogan, "Make America Great Again," which many have interpreted as a rallying cry to incite white nationalists. Trump has controversially endorsed Moore, despite widespread condemnation and the damning allegations the Senate candidate faces. Trump reportedly said "Go get ‘em, Roy!" during a recent phone call with the candidate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roy-moore-america-was-great-during-slavery/ar-BBGnmaH?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 12/08/17 12:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Moore accuser Beverly Nelson has admitted that she lied about the writing in the yearbook in which she originally claimed was written by Moore. It was forged by her. That's a pretty damning admission.

tfan

PostPosted: 12/08/17 1:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Moore accuser Beverly Nelson has admitted that she lied about the writing in the yearbook in which she originally claimed was written by Moore. It was forged by her. That's a pretty damning admission.

To be clear, she says that she added the date and the name of the restaurant, but that the rest was written by Roy Moore.

justintyme

PostPosted: 12/08/17 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

How about you report the entire story rather than just the Fox News/Ann Coulter headline?

Your defensr of Moore is disgusting based upon how much evidence there is against him. He is a child molester and you are willing to overlook it, and worse, actively spread disinformation about his victims to defend him. That is reprehensible behavior.

The whole story is that there was an addendum added to what was written by Moore that has the date/location written on it. That is what she said was written by her, and is not an abnormal thing to add (sort of like writing the date and location on the back of a picture). She is adamant that the rest was written by Moore, and is willing to submit it to handwriting experts to verify it. It can also be given the eyeball test to see that it is Moore's writing. Unless she is some master forger (she's not) we can be fairly certain the important parts were not written by her.

Seriously, when you find yourself in the side of a child molester and attacking his victims, it might be time to take a long look in the mirror and question your life decisions.

PostPosted: 12/08/17 1:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Notably, it is also shit like this that keeps women from coming forward.

PostPosted: 12/08/17 2:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

How about you report the entire story rather than just the Fox News/Ann Coulter headline?

Your defensr of Moore is disgusting based upon how much evidence there is against him. He is a child molester and you are willing to overlook it, and worse, actively spread disinformation about his victims to defend him. That is reprehensible behavior.

The whole story is that there was an addendum added to what was written by Moore that has the date/location written on it. That is what she said was written by her, and is not an abnormal thing to add (sort of like writing the date and location on the back of a picture). She is adamant that the rest was written by Moore, and is willing to submit it to handwriting experts to verify it. It can also be given the eyeball test to see that it is Moore's writing. Unless she is some master forger (she's not) we can be fairly certain the important parts were not written by her.

Seriously, when you find yourself in the side of a child molester and attacking his victims, it might be time to take a long look in the mirror and question your life decisions.

My defense of Moore... when did I do that? I'm pointing out that she forged his yearbook signature which is what Moore has been claiming all along.
Also where is this evidence that you speak of? Real evidence. Show me some real evidence of child molestation or sexual assault and I will take my whole nonexistant defense of Moore back, and it will also justify your need to act like a petulant child every time I post on this forum.
How can you be fairly certain about anything? Because you were told what you wanted to hear and you're willing to believe it? I'm certain you're a fool if anything.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 12/08/17 2:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
To be clear, she says that she added the date and the name of the restaurant, but that the rest was written by Roy Moore.

That is still quite the departure from her original claim.

tfan

PostPosted: 12/08/17 2:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
tfan wrote:

How is it significantly different?

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 12/08/17 2:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
tfan wrote:

How is it significantly different?

This yearboook was supposed to be her smoking gun. Like this was her damning evidence that she was assaulted. Now you have to question if he wrote any part of it.

I look at it this way: If Moore REALLY assaulted her, then why did she let him sign her yearbook? Why didn't she report this incident? Why did she wait 40 years to come forward.

I have no vested interest in Moore's election. If he ever committed assault or molested a child, then he should pay the price. At the same time, I don't like liars either. This lady sounds like a liar to me.

pilight

PostPosted: 12/08/17 2:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-blamed-drive-shootings-evolution-education-742275

Quote:
“That’s the kind of logic they’ve used in our society today when we have kids driving by shooting each other that they don’t even know each other. They're acting like animals because we've taught them they come from animals," said Moore, who at the time was an Alabama Circuit judge. He was speaking at the "Role of Religion in the U.S. Government" conference hosted by the National Clergy Council.

PostPosted: 12/08/17 3:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
I'm pointing out that she forged his yearbook signature which is what Moore has been claiming all along.

No she didn't. That is the false claim you are making. What was added later was "12-22-77 Olde Hickory House". The signature and all the rest was all him, and she has repeatedly offered it up to handwriting experts to verify.

The stuff that was added is the same type of things people add to items of significance all the time. I have loads of photos with date and location written on the back. Pretty sure most people do.

Also, the yearbook was not the "smoking gun" that he assaulted her. You need to stop getting your information from Breitbart. What it was a "smoking gun" for was his claim that he didn't know her at all and had never met her. She pulled out the yearbook to show that he did have a personal relationship with her at that time and was familiar enough with her to write such a personal message.

In other words the yearbook doesn't prove that he assaulted her, it proves that he is a liar. And yet you take the word of a proven liar over the word of numerous women making the same claim independently.

As for why she would have him sign her yearbook, she was a kid at the time. Which is the damn point. Kids don't always fully understand what is happening or how they are being used at the time. It is later when they realize "hey, that was fucked up." Many times they are just excited to be getting attention from an older man at the time. This is why we as a society have determined that this is repugnant behavior.

As for evidence, you have a bunch of eye witnesses giving testimony along with contemporary accounts that set up a pattern of behavior that gives veracity to the claims.

PostPosted: 12/08/17 3:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
I'm pointing out that she forged his yearbook signature which is what Moore has been claiming all along.

No she didn't. That is the false claim you are making. What was added later was "12-22-77 Olde Hickory House". The signature and all the rest was all him, and she has repeatedly offered it up to handwriting experts to verify.

The stuff that was added is the same type of things people add to things all the time. I have loads of photos with date and location written on the back. Pretty sure most people do.

Also, the yearbook was not the "smoking gun" that he assaulted her. You need to stop getting your information from Breitbart. What it was a "smoking gun" for was his claim that he didn't know her at all and had never met her. She pulled out the yearbook to show that he did have a personal relationship with her at that time and was familiar enough with her to write such a personal message.

In other words the yearbook doesn't prove that he assaulted her, it proves that he is a liar. And yet you take the word of a proven liar over the word of numerous women making the same claim independently.

As for why she would have him sign her yearbook, she was a kid at the time. Which is the damn point. Kids don't always fully understand what is happening or how they are being used at the time. It is later when they realize "hey, that was fucked up." Many times they are just excited to be getting attention from an older man at the time. This is why we as a society have determined that this is repugnant behavior.

As for evidence, you have a bunch of eye witnesses giving testimony along with contemporary accounts that set up a pattern of behavior that gives veracity to the claims.

And there is another card from him to another of his victims in the identical handwriting.

Not too mention that people are convicted of crimes on the basis of live testimony every day. It's called evidence. It's the most common type of evidence there is.

Maybe Stonington should go watch some Perry Mason episodes. It's on every day on FETV. Sure it's fiction but he'd still learn more about our legal system than he knows now. Anything is more than zero.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: