RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

HILLARY LIVE ON MADDOW THURS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 09/13/17 8:08 pm    ::: HILLARY LIVE ON MADDOW THURS Reply Reply with quote

Art, Glenn, JJ, et al, set your DVRs.

9pm MSNBC 9.14.17

MUST SEE TV

Laughing

PostPosted: 09/13/17 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks. You've been the reliable TV schedule guy on WBB boards since forever.

Actually, since I can now get all the sports I need from videostream and have discovered pirate TV websites and Netflix, I almost never watch TV at all anymore.

But I'll rely on my fellow RebKellians to fill us all in on this interview of the century.

However, it's true - - as Hillary's spies may suspect -- that I need not watch television, or look at computers, or perhaps even be alive, to dislike her more than any political person in my lifetime. Her venality, banality, immorality and criminality transcend all media and all consciousness.

Nonetheless, I still can't figure out how Hillary lost. I wonder if Hillary ever wonders about that question. Maybe Rachel will figure it out, as she's a very smart, if very miscast, cookie.
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 09/14/17 7:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Thanks. You've been the reliable TV schedule guy on WBB boards since forever.

Actually, since I can now get all the sports I need from videostream and have discovered pirate TV websites and Netflix, I almost never watch TV at all anymore.

But I'll rely on my fellow RebKellians to fill us all in on this interview of the century.

However, it's true - - as Hillary's spies may suspect -- that I need not watch television, or look at computers, or perhaps even be alive, to dislike her more than any political person in my lifetime. Her venality, banality, immorality and criminality transcend all media and all consciousness.

Nonetheless, I still can't figure out how Hillary lost. I wonder if Hillary ever wonders about that question. Maybe Rachel will figure it out, as she's a very smart, if very miscast, cookie.

What's a more appropriate role for her, iyo?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: