Mercury in 5
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Sparks in 5
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 40

toad455

PostPosted: 09/10/17 7:17 pm    ::: Semi-final predictions: Sparks vs. Mercury Reply Reply with quote

who you got in how many games? 2 days to vote.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
zune69

PostPosted: 09/10/17 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Phoenix will play the sparks tough.All games will be close.But LA will beat them in 4 games.I just don't see Agler losing a playoff series to Brondello,especially when he has more talent.....The only way phoenix wins this series is if Griner/Taurasi averages 45+ pts,and they get contributions from two other players.....Can Griner/Taurasi avg 45+ pts ? Yes.....can phoenix get multiple players to step up in 3 games ? I'm not so sure about that.

jap

PostPosted: 09/10/17 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can Britt avoid having Nneka and Candace sucker her into foul trouble . . . again? Will Odyssey continue to showcase her ability to take it to the rim against her former college teammate? Will Alana drive D bonkers . . . again? Will Leilani be able to score on Chelsea or Odyssey?

#NATC

PostPosted: 09/10/17 9:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm just hoping we can keep our cool and be competitive enough to make it a watchable series.
I went the optimistic route where we steal one of the home games, and voted LA in 4.

PostPosted: 09/10/17 10:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
Can Britt avoid having Nneka and Candace sucker her into foul trouble . . . again? Will Odyssey continue to showcase her ability to take it to the rim against her former college teammate? Will Alana drive D bonkers . . . again? Will Leilani be able to score on Chelsea or Odyssey?

That's no a maybe a hell yes and a no.

Randy

PostPosted: 09/10/17 10:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Merc stops here.

Tally24

PostPosted: 09/10/17 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Merc have historically played LA tough in the playoffs. It's so important that DT is able to avoid the mind games of Beard.

Also, is DB ready to go? Laughing
jap

PostPosted: 09/11/17 3:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
jap wrote:

That's no a maybe a hell yes and a no.

Of course, Nneka and CP3 need to avoid foul trouble themselves. Nneka's natural aggressiveness at times gets the better of her, and everyone & their grandmama knows when Candace has been called for fouls since she wears her heart on her sleeve more than anyone this side of Diana herself! Her histrionics used to get on my last nerves during the early years, but now I simply accept it as who she chooses to be on court:

CP3: "Who me? Why - I never fouled a living soul in my entire life!!! Are you sure you don't need an eyewear prescription, ref? How could you miss that call so badly? She hooked ME! I never touched her!!! That call is pure manure!!!!"

I believe, due to the likes of Candace, there will be a new category for the Oscar awards next year for Best Dramatic Acting During Protests Against Referees. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: