Dallas Wings 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/05/18 11:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

Who's going to knock down the outside shots for the Wings when Liz passes out of the double-team? (something she is much better at since the last time she was in the WNBA, btw)

Skylar
Allisha
Ariel
Saniya
Maybe Kaela if shes hot.
But we have enough shooters to compensate. Im so excited come on and tip off already. Wondering who our first victim will be? #ScheduleReleaseTomorrow

35%
30%
31%
24% Embarassed
43%

We'll see. Hopefully Aerial's 3 point shooting is more 2016 than 2017 in accuracy.

(I'll stop being wet blanket now I promise. You please stay hyped)

Ariel barely played half a season give her a break. We had no inside presence that DEMANDED a double team thus those outside shots were always highly contested. With clear open looks id hope these professionals can all knock them down at an efficient rate. Diggins and Gray i know can get it done powers will murder opponents in the mid range. Glory will clean up whatever goes up. Were going to be tough to beat !

PostPosted: 02/05/18 11:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

Who's going to knock down the outside shots for the Wings when Liz passes out of the double-team? (something she is much better at since the last time she was in the WNBA, btw)

Skylar
Allisha
Ariel
Saniya
Maybe Kaela if shes hot.
But we have enough shooters to compensate. Im so excited come on and tip off already. Wondering who our first victim will be? #ScheduleReleaseTomorrow

35%
30%
31%
24% Embarassed
43%

We'll see. Hopefully Aerial's 3 point shooting is more 2016 than 2017 in accuracy.

(I'll stop being wet blanket now I promise. You please stay hyped)

Saniya was the only disrespectful percentage and alot of that was due to opportunity. We all know Chong can shoot the three if she cant do anything else.

PostPosted: 02/06/18 12:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09
At least you got LA higher than Minny so I let u dream a lil & not be a a hater. All jokes aside Dallas got better talent wise for sure.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:
http://wings.wnba.com/news/dallas-wings-finalize-2018-coaching-staff/

Quote:
Dallas Wings Director of Player & Franchise Development Erin Phillips has been named as assistant coach for the 2018 season. Phillips replaces Bridget Pettis, who has decided to retire from coaching. Phillips will join current assistant coach Taj McWilliams-Franklin in serving on head coach Fred Williams’ staff.

Obviously I was wrong, but in my head I had completely convinced myself that they had fired Fred Williams.

Not going to lie i thought the same ! Either way Kudos to Erin ! Will be great watching her work with Liz Camb*tch Next Season as we Go for a title ! Exciting Times await !

Love reminiscing on my fortunes! #WFFL

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
shontay33 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Is Hamblin really any better than Lewis or Akhator?? All three can go.

With Plaisance possibly missing the entire season and no assurance of Cambage coming over, they need to keep at least one of them or find another serviceable center free agency or trade.

Lol why are people still saying " No Assurance" that cambage is coming Laughing . Im just going to say ok sure..

Laughing Laughing Cool Cool

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Wings Front office giving out calls for New STH prices , lowered to 99 bucks for next year with another package for 199 including autographs for all 18 games. Per rep our team is here to stay for the long run *Cough Cough Toad* lol and Not leaving no time soon with the lengthy contract that exists for the wings . Also gave a quick insider on Liz cambage , all i will say is be prepared for TOTAL DOMINATION !! Cool Cool Cool Laughing

*Echo's ....DOMINATION Domination domination

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
WNBA 09
At least you got LA higher than Minny so I let u dream a lil & not be a a hater. All jokes aside Dallas got better talent wise for sure.

Yes i have LA higher than minny. Minny gets 1 year older and lose a bit of depth With Montgomery , Perkins , Pierson & Possibly howard gone. That could play a major factor.

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Wow not suprised to see the trolls surface . Il be even more happier when Liz comes and makes you all eat her DJ discs ! The wings will dominate with DD or not .

Laughing Laughing Laughing DJ Discs anyone? Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Wow not suprised to see the trolls surface . Il be even more happier when Liz comes and makes you all eat her DJ discs ! The wings will dominate with DD or not .

The Liz news sure got your more amped up than all the Eagles fans in the streets of Philadelphia last night. Razz

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

The Liz news sure got your more amped up than all the Eagles fans in the streets of Philadelphia last night. Razz

Yes junkie i need to find a Liz jersey somewhere so i can feel the power of the jockey! This season is going to be #Litty Laughing

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Yes junkie i need to find a Liz jersey somewhere so i can feel the power of the jockey! This season is going to be #Litty Laughing

An anagram of Elizabeth Cambage is "The Big Came Ablaze", so is that a sign her arrivial will set Dallas on fire?

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

An anagram of Elizabeth Cambage is "The Big Came Ablaze", so is that a sign her arrivial will set Dallas on fire?

It could also mean that she will become stuck inside a hopper

PostPosted: 02/06/18 2:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Luuc, I cannot with you Go to bed ! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 02/06/18 2:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The wings should look to draft Brown and trade Davis for a backup post, that and keeping Christmas-Kelly would help with there outside shooting. With Sky, Liz, Glroy, and Gray starting, I think a player like Christmas-Kelly would be a better 5th starter then Power, who can be a bit of a gunner at times.
zune69

PostPosted: 02/06/18 5:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dallas should sign O'Hea.

pilight

PostPosted: 02/06/18 9:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Going by how she looks on her instagram, Cambage appears to be in better shape than the last time she played in the W.

PostPosted: 02/06/18 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

To ride the end of the bench? That seems reserved for Akhator.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
zune69

PostPosted: 02/06/18 10:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
zune69 wrote:

Career 41% 3 pt shooter

Akhator is useless on this roster.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
zune69 wrote:

Don't knock zune69's O'Hea love! It continues to amuse me the way he thinks every team in the league should sign/acquire her every season. I don't think Jenna O'Hea believes in Jenna O'Hea as much as zune69 does Wink.

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Laughing

Queenie

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

I thought the hopper went into retirement with Blaze.

(now with spelling variations)
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
The wings should look to draft Brown and trade Davis for a backup post, that and keeping Christmas-Kelly would help with there outside shooting. With Sky, Liz, Glroy, and Gray starting, I think a player like Christmas-Kelly would be a better 5th starter then Power, who can be a bit of a gunner at times.

No & No Arrow Arrow

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

This could be interesting zune. I actually sorta like this , but after watching the WNBL finals , O'hea seemed to be missing a step . Her shooting is not what it used to be and her defense was terrible. Normally ohea is reliable in both of those departments but in all 3 games she was not .

PostPosted: 02/06/18 12:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well the Wings should be able to overplay with ease with Liz behind them so other teams need to practice their mid range.

zune69

PostPosted: 02/06/18 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:

This could be interesting zune. I actually sorta like this , but after watching the WNBL finals , O'hea seemed to be missing a step . Her shooting is not what it used to be and her defense was terrible. Normally ohea is reliable in both of those departments but in all 3 games she was not .

Yeah,you're right.I just looked at O'Hea's stats from this season

20-77 3ptfg(26%)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 11 of 41

Jump to: