RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Las Vegas Aces 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stever



Joined: 16 Nov 2004
Posts: 6295
Location: Ann Arbor


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/18/17 10:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
jmvcity wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
The MGM Resorts International logo already kinda looks like a lion in a basketball:


So Las Vegas Lions surely has to be a distinct possibility.


Las Vegas Pride


I like that


...best one yet!



_________________
Women's Basketball Daily
Celebrating the Women's Game Since 2005
WBBDaily Mobile Edition
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 4308
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/18/17 10:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:
pilight wrote:
jmvcity wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
The MGM Resorts International logo already kinda looks like a lion in a basketball:


So Las Vegas Lions surely has to be a distinct possibility.


Las Vegas Pride


I like that


...best one yet!


+1



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
willtalk



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 272
Location: NorCal


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/18/17 10:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They can take great Pride in that name.


Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 17807



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/18/17 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Isn't it highly unlikely that a name already being used by another US pro sports team, such as Lions or Pride, could be chosen for this team? I don't see the lawyers allowing it.



_________________
Seems rike no one takes me serirousreee
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 4308
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 12:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Isn't it highly unlikely that a name already being used by another US pro sports team, such as Lions or Pride, could be chosen for this team? I don't see the lawyers allowing it.


Dont see any other Las Vegas Pride teams listed anywhere.



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
PRballer



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 1865



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 12:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Does Las Vegas have a large/healthy/visible LGBT community?


hangtyme24



Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 2168



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 1:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Isn't it highly unlikely that a name already being used by another US pro sports team, such as Lions or Pride, could be chosen for this team? I don't see the lawyers allowing it.


Dont see any other Las Vegas Pride teams listed anywhere.


Well the NHL has the Dallas Stars as did San Antonio. I guess as long as the logos are not similar its ok.

I like Las Vegas Pride as well. We shall see.



_________________
HERE 2 STAY!
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55148
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 7:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If they switch to a lionesque color then Pride could work. Trying to use the name with a rainbow scheme or something similar would be doing too much.



_________________
Come love come, the road lies low
The way is long and hard I know


Last edited by pilight on 11/13/17 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 14697



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 7:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll also vote for Las Vegas Pride.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
miller40



Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 972



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 7:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
jmvcity wrote:
Las Vegas Pride

I actually really like that and the various ways it could be used and taken, but I'm not sure a new franchise would want the immediate associations many would have between the name and the LGBT community. There's a significant step between being LGBT-friendly and having a team name that woud conjure up images of rainbows and parades for a lot of potential customers.


The NWSL has the Orlando Pride...


herna220



Joined: 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 10



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 9:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
jmvcity wrote:
Las Vegas Pride

I actually really like that and the various ways it could be used and taken, but I'm not sure a new franchise would want the immediate associations many would have between the name and the LGBT community. There's a significant step between being LGBT-friendly and having a team name that woud conjure up images of rainbows and parades for a lot of potential customers.


This works on many levels and is clever. Avoids the whole lion/lionesses debate, reflects MGM, and can be used as a rallying cry for various communities both local and national.

Reminds me of what happened with a local Catholic college in my home town of San Antonio. For many decades their sports team name was "the Crusaders". As time passed the name increasingly fell under scrutiny so their board of regents finally made the controversial choice to change it to... the cardinals.


Nixtreefan



Joined: 14 Nov 2012
Posts: 1327



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone know if they expected the SA people to pull the plug or were they planning an expansion team and this just happened? Would have been nice for SA to keep the Stars.

BTW Stever where did you get the Seigfried and Roy thing Cool


pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55148
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 10:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've been hearing rumors about them looking to sell the team since shortly after Holt retired.



_________________
Come love come, the road lies low
The way is long and hard I know
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 19638
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 11:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If there was any remotely careful 'planning' behind all this, then the lottery drawing probably woudn't have been scheduled and then cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. But at least they looked for and found a buyer, wherever it ended up being. I'd be surprised if MGM paid the old 'full price' of $10m (even though that'd be a drop in the bucket to them), but at least San Antonio don't appear to have just said "we're done" and left the league to sort out the rest.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
Ay Mate



Joined: 12 Nov 2016
Posts: 902



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PRballer wrote:
Does Las Vegas have a large/healthy/visible LGBT community?


I know they have a lot of drag shows there. There are a few famous drag queens that work and live in Vegas that have been on Rupaul’s Drag Race.


ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 8495



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 12:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
If there was any remotely careful 'planning' behind all this, then the lottery drawing probably woudn't have been scheduled and then cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. But at least they looked for and found a buyer, wherever it ended up being. I'd be surprised if MGM paid the old 'full price' of $10m (even though that'd be a drop in the bucket to them), but at least San Antonio don't appear to have just said "we're done" and left the league to sort out the rest.


My guess is that if indeed MGM paid $10 million, that would be the lead in every WNBA announcement -- and would be the best news the league has ever had.

My understanding is it costs about $500,000 to deal with all the legal stuff involved in the transfer, and that's probably all that MGM paid.



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55148
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 12:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
If there was any remotely careful 'planning' behind all this, then the lottery drawing probably woudn't have been scheduled and then cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. But at least they looked for and found a buyer, wherever it ended up being. I'd be surprised if MGM paid the old 'full price' of $10m (even though that'd be a drop in the bucket to them), but at least San Antonio don't appear to have just said "we're done" and left the league to sort out the rest.


You're assuming the draft rescheduling was because of the sale



_________________
Come love come, the road lies low
The way is long and hard I know
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 19638
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
If there was any remotely careful 'planning' behind all this, then the lottery drawing probably woudn't have been scheduled and then cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. But at least they looked for and found a buyer, wherever it ended up being. I'd be surprised if MGM paid the old 'full price' of $10m (even though that'd be a drop in the bucket to them), but at least San Antonio don't appear to have just said "we're done" and left the league to sort out the rest.


You're assuming the draft rescheduling was because of the sale

I'm assuming it was to do with the drama around the Stars n one way or another, yeah. Seems awfully coincidental, otherwise.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
Aladyyn



Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 502
Location: Czech Republic


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 1:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
jmvcity wrote:
Las Vegas Pride

I actually really like that and the various ways it could be used and taken, but I'm not sure a new franchise would want the immediate associations many would have between the name and the LGBT community. There's a significant step between being LGBT-friendly and having a team name that woud conjure up images of rainbows and parades for a lot of potential customers.


The NWSL has the Orlando Pride...


Boston Pride in the NWHL as well.


dinkytown



Joined: 18 Sep 2011
Posts: 2233



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 1:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
miller40 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
jmvcity wrote:
Las Vegas Pride

I actually really like that and the various ways it could be used and taken, but I'm not sure a new franchise would want the immediate associations many would have between the name and the LGBT community. There's a significant step between being LGBT-friendly and having a team name that woud conjure up images of rainbows and parades for a lot of potential customers.


The NWSL has the Orlando Pride...


Boston Pride in the NWHL as well.


I think there is USSA Pride in the softball league too. If they are still around.


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 45176



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Watch Plume go scoreless 0-10 (0-5 3P), 2 reb, 2 ast, 2 to, 2 stl in 23 min
Teammate Dabovic scored 15 pts in the same amount of time.

<iframe width="720" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fzfwcnkHH6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Mysticsfan12



Joined: 19 Sep 2014
Posts: 448



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A term related to Lions would work too, like Cubs. Oh, wait.. Wink



_________________
❄️❄️❄️ ❄️❄️❄️
❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️
❄️ ❄️ ❄️
❄️❄️❄️ ❄️ ❄️
❄️ ❄️❄️
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 19638
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mysticsfan12 wrote:
A term related to Lions would work too, like Cubs. Oh, wait.. Wink

Las Vegas Roar? Las Vegas Growl? Las Vegas Bite? Las Vegas Gnash?

Ooh, I know, Las Vegas Thundercats!



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 5652



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Sounds just fine to me too.
My only concern is that it might be too generic a name to stand out in Vegas among all the other shows there.

Las Vegas Superstars? Would continue the franchise tradition of kinda keeping the same name but endlessly fiddling with it.


Las Vegas Superstars makes me think it is a show with Wayne Newton, Celine Dion, and Penn and Teller.


People seeing the name Las Vegas Stars could also think it is some kind of show with multiple known Las Vegas performers.


J-Spoon



Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 4079



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/19/17 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:
A term related to Lions would work too, like Cubs. Oh, wait.. Wink

Las Vegas Roar? Las Vegas Growl? Las Vegas Bite? Las Vegas Gnash?

Ooh, I know, Las Vegas Thundercats!


I like Pride

but Roar, I feel like that could be it. It ties to the Logo of the resorts based on the MGM roaring Lion and it is easy to see a graphic of the Lion in a Basketball Roaring on the jumbo-tron at the start of games, and it doesn't work as a plural in the new W tradition.


Rock Hard



Joined: 02 Aug 2010
Posts: 2706
Location: Chocolate Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Naming this squad the Pride or the Lions is the obvious choice to name the team.



_________________
Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn and tear you to pieces.
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10042
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 2:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not to be a spoilsport, but there's a saying that goes: "Pride goeth before the fall."

It might be used before the team slumps. Shocked



_________________
"My mechanic told me, 'I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder'." - comedian Steven Wright
jmvcity



Joined: 21 Jun 2013
Posts: 84
Location: Big Apple


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Imagine this on a marquee:

Tonight's matchup
LIBERTY vs PRIDE


5thmantheme



Joined: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 341



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah that's a perfectly good logo.
Detroit Lions nfl , British Columbia Lions cfl , PSU Nittany Lions (+ Lady Lions) , Columbia Lions who've lost more games than they've played in ha.
IF they wanna call them the lions they can with no legal problems at all.
Do like Pride though = hey kids join the Pride promo campaign.

Some of the historic Las Vegas names are now with MGM competitors, so they won't work.
Fabulous is right there on the famous LV sign.
Rat Pack is cute or "cute" , but would probably work better as a normal during game entertainment spot.
Moulin Rouge could fit with a finally resolving their old gaming license.
Helldorado is an old + new thing.
Pair-O-Dice would work as a mascot. Obvious oversized costume, and gimmick to ~roll the dice.
Howard Hughes stuff maybe works as an Amelia Earhart minor tangent?


blaase22



Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 3515
Location: Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 5:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Sounds just fine to me too.
My only concern is that it might be too generic a name to stand out in Vegas among all the other shows there.

Las Vegas Superstars? Would continue the franchise tradition of kinda keeping the same name but endlessly fiddling with it.


Las Vegas Superstars makes me think it is a show with Wayne Newton, Celine Dion, and Penn and Teller.


People seeing the name Las Vegas Stars could also think it is some kind of show with multiple known Las Vegas performers.

Well when I hear las vegas pride I think of the lgbt pride festivities lol.


StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10042
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 5:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
If they switch to a lionesque color then Pride could work. Trying to use the name with a rianbow scheme or something similar would be doing too much.


I am also curious what the new uniform and logo design will look like. I would like to see that "lionesque color" that Pilight just mentioned.

As long as we don't have another team using a blue-colored uniform!



_________________
"My mechanic told me, 'I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder'." - comedian Steven Wright
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 4308
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

StevenHW wrote:
pilight wrote:
If they switch to a lionesque color then Pride could work. Trying to use the name with a rianbow scheme or something similar would be doing too much.


I am also curious what the new uniform and logo design will look like. I would like to see that "lionesque color" that Pilight just mentioned.

As long as we don't have another team using a blue-colored uniform!


PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO BLUE!



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10042
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 5:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One thing's for sure: the Vegas' WNBA team should have a pretty entertaining halftime show! Dancing showgirls and all!



_________________
"My mechanic told me, 'I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder'." - comedian Steven Wright
Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 422



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 6:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Funny, if there was one place on the internet where I'd have thought they wouldn't let "pack of lesbos" slide...



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 4308
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 6:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Funny, if there was one place on the internet where I'd have thought they wouldn't let "pack of lesbos" slide...


I wasn't being degrading or disrespectful i was speaking for the non-WNBA fan in general and what negativity they could impose to the name. Please don't create an environment plus considering my sexuality that's the last thing i could ever do to anyone , Thanks .



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
braveniler58



Joined: 30 May 2007
Posts: 10536
Location: Arizona


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/20/17 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Las Vegas Golden Lions

I like Pride too



_________________
Phoenix Mercury fan for life!
Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 422



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/21/17 10:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
Funny, if there was one place on the internet where I'd have thought they wouldn't let "pack of lesbos" slide...


I wasn't being degrading or disrespectful i was speaking for the non-WNBA fan in general and what negativity they could impose to the name. Please don't create an environment plus considering my sexuality that's the last thing i could ever do to anyone , Thanks .


First of All, what is "considering my sexuality" supposed to mean? How the hell am I supposed to know what your sexuality is? Second of All, if you don't think that LGBTQ people can also be anti-LGBTQ, you're in for a surprise.



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
stever



Joined: 16 Nov 2004
Posts: 6295
Location: Ann Arbor


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/17 11:26 am    ::: Las Vegas inherits young but talented Stars WNBA team Reply Reply with quote

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/basketball/las-vegas-inherits-young-but-talented-stars-wnba-team/

Quote:
ESPN women’s basketball analyst LaChina Robinson said the team’s competitiveness will hinge on how its young players develop under new coach Bill Laimbeer, noting the Stars have “a few key ingredients that will raise their level of success” in the near future.

“They need more experience, health and depth,” she wrote in an email. “Once they get their current roster to full strength and build their talent depth through the draft lottery, they will increase their ability to be more competitive on a nightly basis.”



_________________
Women's Basketball Daily
Celebrating the Women's Game Since 2005
WBBDaily Mobile Edition
calbearman76



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1662
Location: Carson City


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/17 1:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just curious. Are there any people from Las Vegas on this board?

I'll be down in Las Vegas for the Thanksgiving weekend taking in the various college women's basketball tournaments and I am wondering how much of a presence the Las Vegas team will have at any of them. I suspect they will have something at the tournament at Mandalay Bay, but will they reach out to the South Point Tournament or UNLV at Cox Pavilion. It seems like a wonderful time to roll out some promotion.


toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 14697



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/17 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Still seems like they'll be called the Stars. Doesn't appear like a name change is coming.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 4308
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/17 1:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Still seems like they'll be called the Stars. Doesn't appear like a name change is coming.


Yeah thats what i was getting from this also , but I dont think lachina would have any inside information on that to be honest .



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55148
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/930173722681659393

Quote:
Las Vegas’ WNBA team will unveil its new name next month



_________________
Come love come, the road lies low
The way is long and hard I know
sigur3



Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 5655
Location: Chicago-ish


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/930173722681659393

Quote:
Las Vegas’ WNBA team will unveil its new name next month


Why not just do it during the draft lottery?



_________________
chicago sky tankwagon 2017
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55148
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
pilight wrote:
https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/930173722681659393

Quote:
Las Vegas’ WNBA team will unveil its new name next month


Why not just do it during the draft lottery?


They want to make a bigger production out of it



_________________
Come love come, the road lies low
The way is long and hard I know
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 19638
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 4:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The draft lottery's gonna be a ten-second graphic on SportsCenter.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 4308
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 5:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
The draft lottery's gonna be a ten-second graphic on SportsCenter.


Maybe not , my expectations were set on a results bar on the ticker during the game Laughing



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Admiral_Needa



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 9468
Location: Tiburon, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
pilight wrote:
https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/930173722681659393

Quote:
Las Vegas’ WNBA team will unveil its new name next month


Why not just do it during the draft lottery?




Maybe in case they don't get the #1 Pick? Idea

That or they haven't finished it yet...
Confused



_________________
2002 WNBA Virtual GM Overall Winner
2006 WNBA Triple Threat Overall Winner
2007 NBA ESPN Fast Break Overall Winner
Admiral_Needa



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 9468
Location: Tiburon, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 6:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#1!







_________________
2002 WNBA Virtual GM Overall Winner
2006 WNBA Triple Threat Overall Winner
2007 NBA ESPN Fast Break Overall Winner
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 45176



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Bill Laimbeer: I think the existing players are all excited about coming here. Now we need to add another great piece of the puzzle with young players coming in.


Will Aja Wilson do?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Admiral_Needa



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 9468
Location: Tiburon, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/13/17 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Quote:
Bill Laimbeer: I think the existing players are all excited about coming here. Now we need to add another great piece of the puzzle with young players coming in.


Will Aja Wilson do?



She'll be a forward in the league as opposed to a center. Idea



_________________
2002 WNBA Virtual GM Overall Winner
2006 WNBA Triple Threat Overall Winner
2007 NBA ESPN Fast Break Overall Winner
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin