53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Mystics
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone else just read Mama Taj's Lips During that timeout? Fred trying to draw up a play Glory gave her input and Taj Goes "Glory's Being An Asshole" Shocked

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toliver fell off since coming to DC it looks like

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kristi: "a player can't marinate over that" Shocked

- Amanda Gorman
toad455

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbashockballa wrote:

agreed.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
wnbashockballa

u don't call that and i want the wings to win but you don't call that refs smh

I guess Karmia is better than Karma.

- Amanda Gorman
toad455

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PLAISANCE!!!

Shades

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Plaisance is a Mystics killer

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
zune69

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Boom !.....game over....3 pt dagger by Plaisance.

wnbashockballa

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

game now off to see this mayweather attempt of a fight

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
i am tired of karima and her medical emergencies every game.
that's cold to say...but, still...

That's just mean!πŸ€•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Anyone else just read Mama Taj's Lips During that timeout? Fred trying to draw up a play Glory gave her input and Taj Goes "Glory's Being An Asshole" Shocked

Well, she IS an asshole, so um yeah. Her and Griner need to
Get back together so they can join forces and be the most disgusting duo in league history. They deserve each other.

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Announced attendance: 8,656!!!! Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hey they're only about 6 or 7 thousand off.

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Well, she IS an asshole, so um yeah. Her and Griner need to
Get back together so they can join forces and be the most disgusting duo in league history. They deserve each other.

What makes you think Griner is disgusting? Is it because she usues foul language, she is not the only one who does that. You should read the lips of some other players.

Randy

PostPosted: 08/26/17 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
mama Davis probably busy tweeting about now.

Someone should get her to join Reb. She would probably talk a lot more freely if it wasn't on twitter.

Razz

toad455

PostPosted: 08/26/17 9:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
toad455 wrote:

I wouldn't say that. For a Mystics crowd it actually looked like a decent sized crowd compared to what they normally get. Probably around 5,000.

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 08/26/17 9:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
toad455 wrote:

I wouldn't say that. For a Mystics crowd it actually looked like a decent sized crowd compared to what they normally get. Probably around 5,000.

Yes in hindsight you are probably correct.

PostPosted: 08/26/17 9:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I hope the wings can finish strong. They don’t need another lottery pick, they need to make the playoffs, and then cut Lewis next year if Liz comes back.
Aladyyn

PostPosted: 08/27/17 6:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbashockballa wrote:

She has games like this sometimes and she's refusing to take 2s but I still disagree.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 08/27/17 12:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

When in the game did this happen? At what minute mark, because I can't find it...

Skyfan22

PostPosted: 08/27/17 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

When in the game did this happen? At what minute mark, because I can't find it...

Seriously? I keep seeing on this page that Glory is an awful teammate. She's an ass, she's a primadonna, conceited, an awful teammate, blah, blah, blah. She is intense to watch I can tell that and a bit ultra competitive on the court to the eye test. But, other than her marketing manager what evidence is there of her rancid inner workings? As season ticket holders I have seen nothing indicating any such repulsive behavior. On the contrary she seems to get along with teammates and they vacation together during the all-star break. She And her family are so available and pleasant to fans that it's hard to believe it could be a ruse. On the other hand, I've heard tales of how awful odyssey was to get along with from multiple sources, which is why they shipped her off for a pick. So please enlighten me Robbie's, what evidence do we have that Glory is such an Ogre.

And, on another note why do other's not get the same scourge upon them, i.e. EDD who I have 1st hand experience of her being a royal ice queen? Pray tell, why is Glory then everybody's punching bag?

Skyfan22

PostPosted: 08/27/17 10:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Seriously? I keep seeing on this page that Glory is an awful teammate. She's an ass, she's a primadonna, conceited, an awful teammate, blah, blah, blah. She is intense to watch I can tell that and a bit ultra competitive on the court to the eye test. But, other than her marketing manager what evidence is there of her rancid inner workings? As season ticket holders I have seen nothing indicating any such repulsive behavior. On the contrary she seems to get along with teammates and they vacation together during the all-star break. She And her family are so available and pleasant to fans that it's hard to believe it could be a ruse. On the other hand, I've heard tales of how awful odyssey was to get along with from multiple sources, which is why they shipped her off for a pick. So please enlighten me Robbie's, what evidence do we have that Glory is such an Ogre.

And, on another note why do other's not get the same scourge upon them, i.e. EDD who I have 1st hand experience of her being a royal ice queen? Pray tell, why is Glory then everybody's punching bag?

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 08/28/17 4:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Skyfan22 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Read any thread about EDD and say that again

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 08/28/17 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Finally got around to watching the game, some observations:

The interviews were unbearable

Toliver started off well and then just completely took herself out of the game. Without Cloud, there's nobody on the team that can take over the ballhandling duties. SWK did a decent job on the couple possessions she got but she barely played? I don't understand what Thibault is doing with her...

Hill is sorely missed in games like these. Having that 3rd player that can just make something happen with little assistance is all the difference when the offense is not flowing.

Toliver, TRP, Thomas can't play so bad on D if we want to win games.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/28/17 9:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

I will go back and re-watch to give you the exact timing , it was late 3rd QTR or possibly in the 4th i will revisit tonight on DVR.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: