RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

All Star Voting

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 53908
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 11:36 am    ::: All Star Voting Reply Reply with quote

Starts today at 2:00 Eastern

http://www.wnba.com/news/wnba-star-voting-2017-presented-verizon-tips-off-today/

Quote:
WNBA fans may submit one full ballot each day through WNBA.com (desktop or mobile) or the WNBA App (available on Android and iOS). Fans may also vote for up to 10 players per day on Twitter and Facebook. All current WNBA players on team rosters are eligible to receive votes.



_________________
I'm not afraid of anyone. I'm not shy about anything. Not even my big nose.
Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 8294



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 11:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pilight,

Who are your teams as of today?



_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 53908
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 12:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Pilight,

Who are your teams as of today?


It's tough. There's so much more talent in the west that I wind up leaving Maya Moore out while at the same time having to choose between Sugar Rodgers, Tayler Hill, and Courtney Williams for the last East spot. Anyway...

EAST

Tina Charles
Layshia Clarendon
Elena Delle Donne
Stefanie Dolson
Candice Dupree
Tiffany Hayes
Jonquel Jones
Cappie Pondexter
Kristi Toliver
Courtney Williams


WEST

Sue Bird
Skylar Diggins
Sylvia Fowles
Brittney Griner
Glory Johnson
Jewell Loyd
Kayla McBride
Nneka Ogwumike
Breanna Stewart
Diana Taurasi



_________________
I'm not afraid of anyone. I'm not shy about anything. Not even my big nose.
Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 8294



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 12:03 pm    ::: Re: All Star Voting Reply Reply with quote

East Starters
Hill
Hayes
Delle Donne
Jonquel Jones
Charles


West Starters
Diggins-Smith
Loyd
Ogwumike
Stewart
Fowles



_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
Ay Mate



Joined: 12 Nov 2016
Posts: 485



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 1:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Um, had anyone noticed that there are names missing? I went to vote for Alex Bentley and she's not even listed. Another typical fuck job by the WNBA.


pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 53908
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 1:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Um, had anyone noticed that there are names missing? I went to vote for Alex Bentley and she's not even listed. Another typical fuck job by the WNBA.


Presumably because she's suspended, and therefore not currently on a roster



_________________
I'm not afraid of anyone. I'm not shy about anything. Not even my big nose.
Ay Mate



Joined: 12 Nov 2016
Posts: 485



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 1:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
Um, had anyone noticed that there are names missing? I went to vote for Alex Bentley and she's not even listed. Another typical fuck job by the WNBA.


Presumably because she's suspended, and therefore not currently on a roster


Obviously but they should still be included. They're going to miss 3 weeks or so of voting. Imagine if Tina Charles left for overseas for the month with everyone else and she was suspended by NY and no one could vote for her and because of that, she wasn't in the all-star game. I know coaches and GM's vote as well, but still. It's completely fucked up.


threadkiller1201



Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 102
Location: washington state


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 1:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

link to "Seattle All-Star Getaway Sweepstakes" promo (with entry form and rules):

http://storm.wnba.com/visitseattle/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWVRJeE5EbG1Nams1T1RVMCIsInQiOiJ3UWpNNjdZTEhPd2lsUUxcL1MxVjBhUCtlbTNLWldFTVwvKzd4MDEzZU81ek1sTUdES09qZWZGdTBxeUdPclpYa1M1cG42dnpTcjc2dTRzcVp3TlF3SitvVjlCT1pGYm9RWlpSVzFZMFFrcU5EWE5GVExCOWRDVzg4QUNaK1VtRXBnIn0%3D

"In partnership with Visit Seattle, the Seattle Storm is launching “Seattle All-Star Getaway Sweepstakes,” a package that includes a three-day, two-night trip for two to WNBA All-Star 2017 in Seattle from July 20-22.

The winner will receive:

Courtside seats to Verizon WNBA All-Star 2017
Round-trip airfare
A two-night stay at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel
$200 in spending cash
$100 gift certificate to El Gaucho restaurant"

runs between now and 6/20




Last edited by threadkiller1201 on 06/13/17 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
readyAIMfire53



Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 5164
Location: Durham, NC


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 1:59 pm    ::: Re: All Star Voting Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Starts today at 2:00 Eastern

http://www.wnba.com/news/wnba-star-voting-2017-presented-verizon-tips-off-today/

Quote:
WNBA fans may submit one full ballot each day through WNBA.com (desktop or mobile) or the WNBA App (available on Android and iOS). Fans may also vote for up to 10 players per day on Twitter and Facebook. All current WNBA players on team rosters are eligible to receive votes.


My one and only question: Can we write in Shoni?



_________________
Follow your passion and your life will be true down to your core.

~rAf
calbearman76



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1261
Location: Carson City


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 2:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I truly despise All-Star Voting by the fans. They choose horribly and it makes the league look insignificant when they get about 1% of the votes that MLB does. With that in mind here are my choices:

Layshia Clarendon (Breakout season, and she's from Cal)
Brittany Boyd (Breakdown season, and she's from Cal)
Renee Montgomery (Best free throw shooter-100%- from the best team)
Alysha Clark (One of my favorite players, reminds me of Ashley Walker)
Kelsey Plum (No. 1 draft pick, the future of the WNBA)
Nia Coffey (Shooting under 10%, she must be really good at other things)
Amber Harris (She is still in the league)
Ify Ibekwe (only player with exactly 1 point)
Maimouna Diarra (Played in a game but didn't get credited with a minute)

I realize that is only 9 players. The 10th spot was reserved for the greatest player ever in the WNBA. She is not only better than Janel McCarville; she is better than Lisa Leslie, Lauren Jackson and Cynthia Cooper --- combined. Unfortunately she is so good that the WNBA has already seen fit to move her to the list of Historical Players, and she is certainly historic, so I couldn't vote for --- Sancho Lyttle.


Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 8294



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 2:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
I truly despise All-Star Voting by the fans. They choose horribly and it makes the league look insignificant when they get about 1% of the votes that MLB does. With that in mind here are my choices:

Layshia Clarendon (Breakout season, and she's from Cal)
Brittany Boyd (Breakdown season, and she's from Cal)
Renee Montgomery (Best free throw shooter-100%- from the best team)
Alysha Clark (One of my favorite players, reminds me of Ashley Walker)
Kelsey Plum (No. 1 draft pick, the future of the WNBA)
Nia Coffey (Shooting under 10%, she must be really good at other things)
Amber Harris (She is still in the league)
Ify Ibekwe (only player with exactly 1 point)
Maimouna Diarra (Played in a game but didn't get credited with a minute)

I realize that is only 9 players. The 10th spot was reserved for the greatest player ever in the WNBA. She is not only better than Janel McCarville; she is better than Lisa Leslie, Lauren Jackson and Cynthia Cooper --- combined. Unfortunately she is so good that the WNBA has already seen fit to move her to the list of Historical Players, and she is certainly historic, so I couldn't vote for --- Sancho Lyttle.





_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 53908
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 2:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm going to vote for Glory Johnson every day, just for the fun of her being teammates with Griner



_________________
I'm not afraid of anyone. I'm not shy about anything. Not even my big nose.
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 13437



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 5:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

EAST:
starters:
G: Pondexter
G: Hayes
F: Delle Donne
F: Charles
C: J. Jones
Bench:
G: Clarendon
G: Hill
G: Rodgers
F: T. Young
F: Dupree
C: Dolson

WEST
starters:
G: Bird
G: Taurasi
F: Ogwumike
F: Fowles
C: Griner
Bench:
G: Diggins
G: McBride
G: Loyd
F: Stewart
F: Moore
F: G. Johnson



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
markinct



Joined: 22 May 2011
Posts: 658
Location: Daytona Beach Florida


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 7:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Um, had anyone noticed that there are names missing? I went to vote for Alex Bentley and she's not even listed. Another typical fuck job by the WNBA.


More importantly I'd like to know why you'd be voting for Alex in the first place...it's not like she's having a big season unless you are just voting for all of the Sun players... Rolling Eyes


mavcarter



Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 4305
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 7:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
I'm going to vote for Glory Johnson every day, just for the fun of her being teammates with Griner


Laughing Laughing Laughing



_________________
Quote:
EDD will not come in and dominate like some of you are thinking.
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 5654



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 8:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I started to vote, but then decided that my vote really won't matter anyway, and things will probably turn out just fine based on everybody else's votes. Plus, I don't really like most of the candidates and whoever I vote for usually loses anyway. I mean, heck, elections don't really matter anyway.


WfanFrJmp



Joined: 24 May 2016
Posts: 421



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 8:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
pilight wrote:
I'm going to vote for Glory Johnson every day, just for the fun of her being teammates with Griner


Laughing Laughing Laughing


Laughing Y'all are too much!

Some teams have been doing some really nice ads with their players. This one is cute: https://twitter.com/ConnecticutSun/status/874746085134258176


Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 14927
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
Um, had anyone noticed that there are names missing? I went to vote for Alex Bentley and she's not even listed. Another typical fuck job by the WNBA.


Presumably because she's suspended, and therefore not currently on a roster


Well, that puts a crimp in the Liberty's campaign to vote for Piph, doesn't it?



_________________
If you can't see, stand up.

If you think it's too loud, you're not loud enough.
sigur3



Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 5338
Location: Chicago-ish


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 9:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm writing in Settlement Grievance



_________________
chicago sky tankwagon 2017
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 13437



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 9:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
pilight wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
Um, had anyone noticed that there are names missing? I went to vote for Alex Bentley and she's not even listed. Another typical fuck job by the WNBA.


Presumably because she's suspended, and therefore not currently on a roster


Well, that puts a crimp in the Liberty's campaign to vote for Piph, doesn't it?


yep, can't vote for any suspended players: Bentley, Prince, Vaughn, Meesseman, Lyttle & Vandersloot.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 5654



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 10:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I noticed Lyttle is now listed in Historical Players. Perhaps Bentley is there too.

It does seem fair. If a player would rather play for some country that hands out passports like party favors they shouldn't be getting votes when they are off playing for that country.


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 5989
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 10:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How can Rebekkah Brunson not be on people's lists? She is leading the league in offensive rating and is just as dominant defensively as always.

Honestly, with all the (deserved) talk about Fowles, she is being overlooked a bit.

https://summitthoops.com/2017/06/12/rebekkah-brunson-minnesota-lynx/



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 14927
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 10:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
I noticed Lyttle is now listed in Historical Players. Perhaps Bentley is there too.

It does seem fair. If a player would rather play for some country that hands out passports like party favors they shouldn't be getting votes when they are off playing for that country.


But then what about someone like Meesseman? Or even Lyttle, who isn't Spanish-born but seems to have truly adopted the country?



_________________
If you can't see, stand up.

If you think it's too loud, you're not loud enough.
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 5989
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 10:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Randy wrote:
I noticed Lyttle is now listed in Historical Players. Perhaps Bentley is there too.

It does seem fair. If a player would rather play for some country that hands out passports like party favors they shouldn't be getting votes when they are off playing for that country.


But then what about someone like Meesseman? Or even Lyttle, who isn't Spanish-born but seems to have truly adopted the country?

While I sympathize, they are still making a choice to leave the league for their own reasons. The WNBA All-Star game is a league event. It doesn't seem unfair to me for the league to provide a benefit for players who prioritize their league over other things.

Heck, the NHL isn't even giving players time off to go to the actual Olympics anymore.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 5654



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/13/17 10:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would just leave them out while they are away. When they come back they should be eligible.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 8:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
I'm writing in Settlement Grievance


I got Temp Cap Hold on my ballot !!!



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 5654



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 10:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She deserves a chance.


#Occasionalwnbafan



Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 1057



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The starting 5 for the west is pretty predictable, Diggins-Smith, Taurasi, Moore, Parker, Griner.
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 5989
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 4:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
The starting 5 for the west is pretty predictable, Diggins-Smith, Taurasi, Moore, Parker, Griner.

So you would leave the MVP frontrunner out? I can't imagine with the players and the media having a vote that Fowles won't be the starting center.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 19096
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
The starting 5 for the west is pretty predictable, Diggins-Smith, Taurasi, Moore, Parker, Griner.

I think you could make a decent case that all five would be 'wrong', though.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
MuneravenMN



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 3835



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 4:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
I'm going to vote for Glory Johnson every day, just for the fun of her being teammates with Griner



Ha!! Twisted Evil



_________________
Winning takes talent; to repeat takes character.
--John Wooden
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 13437



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 4:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
The starting 5 for the west is pretty predictable, Diggins-Smith, Taurasi, Moore, Parker, Griner.


Moore is having an average season. So no. And where's Fowles? Parker instead of Ogwumike?



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
#Occasionalwnbafan



Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 1057



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/17 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
The starting 5 for the west is pretty predictable, Diggins-Smith, Taurasi, Moore, Parker, Griner.


Moore is having an average season. So no. And where's Fowles? Parker instead of Ogwumike?


The players listed are the ones who get most of the fan votes, maybe with the players and media voting now it will change, but I don't think it will much.
Michelle89



Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Posts: 14059
Location: Holland


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/15/17 12:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
toad455 wrote:
#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
The starting 5 for the west is pretty predictable, Diggins-Smith, Taurasi, Moore, Parker, Griner.


Moore is having an average season. So no. And where's Fowles? Parker instead of Ogwumike?


The players listed are the ones who get most of the fan votes, maybe with the players and media voting now it will change, but I don't think it will much.


Bird usually gets a lot of votes regardless of how she plays. Just like last season she is playing really well and i think she will be a starter for the West and she deserves it



_________________
"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
J-Spoon



Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 3800



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/15/17 2:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

east
Hayes
Pondexter
EDD
Charles
J. Jones

Clarendon
Hill
Dupree
Dolson
T. Young/A. Thomas (stretching for the 6th forward)

Toliver
Prince/Rodgers/Zellous (take your pick Ny is just good enough and the competition just bad enough that the Lib can sneak in a 2nd player)


West
Loyd
DT
Ogwumike
Fowles
Griner

Diggins
C. Gray
Stewart
Parker
GloJo

Moore
Bird
(Coaches won't leave them off and they have just good enough stats to sneak in.)
(Sorry SA your winless record isn't going to get a player in over one of the greats, get a couple wins and maybe McBride or Jefferson can knock someone off.)

Now if the roster is less than the 12 I assume it is who gets cut in the west will be a hard choice


UofDel_Alum



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 3776
Location: Delaware


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/15/17 7:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon;

That is a tough West all-star team


Michelle89



Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Posts: 14059
Location: Holland


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/15/17 7:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just had to vote for 10 players and not 5 east or 5 west?



_________________
"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
threadkiller1201



Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 102
Location: washington state


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/16/17 12:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
I just had to vote for 10 players and not 5 east or 5 west?


I think so.

And it doesn't matter the position, either...


Rock Hard



Joined: 02 Aug 2010
Posts: 2456
Location: Chocolate Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/17/17 11:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No players from teams that have been crawling around in the dungeon for years should be allowed on the all star ballot.



_________________
Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn and tear you to pieces.
Rock Hard



Joined: 02 Aug 2010
Posts: 2456
Location: Chocolate Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/17/17 12:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I say fish don't fry in the kitchen
Beans don't burn on the grill (that's right)
It took a whole lot of tah-rayin
Just to get up that hill
I said but now we're up in the BIG LEAGUES
My dirty it's our turn at bat
And just as long as we livin', it's Losers playa
It ain't nuttin wrong with that, huh - batter up.



_________________
Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn and tear you to pieces.
threadkiller1201



Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 102
Location: washington state


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/18/17 1:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thought I'd mention this again, sweepstakes closing soon (Tues.)

WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO VERIZON WNBA ALL-STAR 2017
In partnership with Visit Seattle, the Seattle Storm is launching "Seattle All-Star Getaway Sweepstakes,” a package that includes a three-day, two-night trip for two to WNBA All-Star 2017 in Seattle from July 20-22. In addition to receiving courtside seats to the All-Star game, the winners will score $200 in spending cash, a $100 gift certificate to El Guacho restaurant and a two-night stay at the Seattle Sheraton Hotel.

The sweepstakes is now live and will close on Tuesday, June 20 at 11 a.m. PT. Fans can enter by visiting the following link:

http://storm.wnba.com/visitseattle/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVRobE5UbG1NRE5qTW1WayIsInQiOiJPXC9jNnFYSGNxRklSeGtjSVhYVE0yWmRMRVcrRVRZdnB3bHg5cHMyUlNIRGlYbFdZWnk0UzBrc0Z1WkduTmhcLzRTZU8wY2VqcXRJVW5cL2pVRkFTbWhxQmlqWGkydzlUUWNxTTQxTG5jQVBScDI5dmswUnJNSnVyT0Z4VzRCSHpwVyJ9[url][/url]


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/19/17 9:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

threadkiller1201 wrote:
thought I'd mention this again, sweepstakes closing soon (Tues.)

WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO VERIZON WNBA ALL-STAR 2017
In partnership with Visit Seattle, the Seattle Storm is launching "Seattle All-Star Getaway Sweepstakes,” a package that includes a three-day, two-night trip for two to WNBA All-Star 2017 in Seattle from July 20-22. In addition to receiving courtside seats to the All-Star game, the winners will score $200 in spending cash, a $100 gift certificate to El Guacho restaurant and a two-night stay at the Seattle Sheraton Hotel.

The sweepstakes is now live and will close on Tuesday, June 20 at 11 a.m. PT. Fans can enter by visiting the following link:

http://storm.wnba.com/visitseattle/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVRobE5UbG1NRE5qTW1WayIsInQiOiJPXC9jNnFYSGNxRklSeGtjSVhYVE0yWmRMRVcrRVRZdnB3bHg5cHMyUlNIRGlYbFdZWnk0UzBrc0Z1WkduTmhcLzRTZU8wY2VqcXRJVW5cL2pVRkFTbWhxQmlqWGkydzlUUWNxTTQxTG5jQVBScDI5dmswUnJNSnVyT0Z4VzRCSHpwVyJ9[url][/url]


Is there a maxium amount of entries you can make ? Laughing



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
threadkiller1201



Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 102
Location: washington state


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/19/17 11:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
threadkiller1201 wrote:
thought I'd mention this again, sweepstakes closing soon (Tues.)

WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO VERIZON WNBA ALL-STAR 2017
In partnership with Visit Seattle, the Seattle Storm is launching "Seattle All-Star Getaway Sweepstakes,” a package that includes a three-day, two-night trip for two to WNBA All-Star 2017 in Seattle from July 20-22. In addition to receiving courtside seats to the All-Star game, the winners will score $200 in spending cash, a $100 gift certificate to El Guacho restaurant and a two-night stay at the Seattle Sheraton Hotel.

The sweepstakes is now live and will close on Tuesday, June 20 at 11 a.m. PT. Fans can enter by visiting the following link:

http://storm.wnba.com/visitseattle/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVRobE5UbG1NRE5qTW1WayIsInQiOiJPXC9jNnFYSGNxRklSeGtjSVhYVE0yWmRMRVcrRVRZdnB3bHg5cHMyUlNIRGlYbFdZWnk0UzBrc0Z1WkduTmhcLzRTZU8wY2VqcXRJVW5cL2pVRkFTbWhxQmlqWGkydzlUUWNxTTQxTG5jQVBScDI5dmswUnJNSnVyT0Z4VzRCSHpwVyJ9[url][/url]


Is there a maxium amount of entries you can make ? Laughing


according to the Storm's web page:

http://storm.wnba.com/all-star-sweepstakes-official-rules/

"Limit one (1) online entry per person and per email address per day of the Sweepstakes."

This is interesting:

"Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 7/6/17 from among all eligible entries received by P/S/T, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The first randomly selected potential winner that answers a telephone call placed by P/S/T notifying him/her of his/her potential winning status and who agrees to accept such prize will be declared the Grand Prize winner, subject to verification of eligibility and the terms of these Official Rules. Messages will not be left on answering machines or with live persons and if an individual declines prize or is not available for any reason when called, his/her prize opportunity will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected."

So if you don't answer the phone?....Guess I'll have to answer my phone that day.... Smile


toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 13437



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/22/17 6:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FYI, you can now vote for Bentley, E. Prince & Vaughn. Alston, Burdick & Fitzgerald are no longer available.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin