RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Minnesota total wins

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many games will the Minnesota Lynx win in the 2017 regular season?
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
31-33
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
28-30
40%
 40%  [ 17 ]
25-27
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
less than 25
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 42

calbearman76

PostPosted: 06/11/17 6:30 pm    ::: Minnesota total wins Reply Reply with quote

The Minnesota Lynx have distinguished themselves as the best team in the WNBA this season. They have won their last 5 games by double digits. While they have played an east schedule so far, the most impressive aspect is that in their three games vs. teams over .5oo , they have won by 19 (90-71 at New York), 23 (100-77 at Seattle) and 25 (98-73 at Washington).

So with 25 games left the question is, "How many games will the Lynx win this season?"

adamj95

PostPosted: 06/11/17 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm hoping for a record breaking regular season record, another trip to the finals, and we take back our title as WNBA Champions! I'm hoping for 30+ wins but think 28-30 is more likely.

toad455

PostPosted: 06/11/17 6:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

it is an odd # year, so the Lynx should win the title. Laughing Nobody has a dominant center other than Phoenix(Griner). I don't think any team is able to slow down Fowles this year. Unless Dallas gets Cambage to come play...

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
tfan

PostPosted: 06/11/17 7:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Minnesota is a team with an incredibly rich owner with no plans to fold the team and good real attendance, maybe the best actual attendance in the league. It would be better for the league if some other team won. But with Toliver leaving LA, and Agler not playing Weiss, it does look like Minnesota will get another championship with all their Olympians.

kojthiabkuv

PostPosted: 06/11/17 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
I'm hoping for a record breaking regular season record, another trip to the finals, and we take back our title as WNBA Champions! I'm hoping for 30+ wins but think 28-30 is more likely.

Same!!

Genero36

PostPosted: 06/12/17 7:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fowles and the ladies are on a mission this season. I don't see anyone stopping them (provided the core remains healthy).

PostPosted: 06/12/17 8:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My prediction is this year will be the best time for Minnesota to win one more championship. Those old timers will not have the energy to win any more with this crew.

PostPosted: 06/12/17 9:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
My prediction is this year will be the best time for Minnesota to win one more championship. Those old timers will not have the energy to win any more with this crew.

Lynx fans might be better off if the Lynx don't win the ship again this year. Then they might all come back next year again even hungrier, though that is hard to imagine given how they are playing now. If they win a record number of games and the ship, some might decide to call it a day.

MNfan22

PostPosted: 06/13/17 1:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:

Lynx fans might be better off if the Lynx don't win the ship again this year. Then they might all come back next year again even hungrier, though that is hard to imagine given how they are playing now. If they win a record number of games and the ship, some might decide to call it a day.

Like who? I doubt it. The Core 4 are a special group, are bonded together and are having just too much fun right now. The chance to get back into their shiny new digs at the Target Center for the 20 year celebration of the franchise next summer is enough to have senior citizens Whalen & Brunson back for at least 1 more go, win or lose this season. 'Mone will(should) retire as a Lynx & she doesn't appear ready to hang it up. Maya & Syl are too young Laughing & driven to step away. With continued good to fair health, I expect them all back next season.

The toughest part is filling out the supporting cast each yr. No idea if we'll be able to keep RFA Howard or who the replacements might be for Perkins, Pierson and/or Montgomery.

Anyway, most every fan I know both new & long timers, are ok with riding this bus till parts start falling off & we have to go full blown rebuild (as painful as that will be)

More local media are starting to come around and hopefully some of the newer fans will learn to really appreciate just how special & historic this run has been. On the regular, we get to watch some of the most accomplished players in the history of the league, on the same team, continue to try raising the bar. We're soooooooo lucky to have such a special group of people to cheer for 'Mr. Green'

PostPosted: 06/13/17 7:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:

no way, i want another championship! Cool

Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 06/13/17 7:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

kojthiabkuv wrote:
Randy wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:

no way, i want another championship! Cool

LOL. Try convincing Lynx fans (I'm not one) or fans of ANY sports team on any level that they'd be better off if their team didn't win the championship this year or any year.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: