RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What an Idiot: Freddie Mitchell Jabbers Again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/10/05 2:17 pm    ::: What an Idiot: Freddie Mitchell Jabbers Again! Reply Reply with quote

Does this guy just not freaking get it or what? He's a backup wide receiver that hasn't done anything in his career.

Now he says TO playing hurt his game in the Super Bowl?

Quote:
T.O., he came and did an excellent job ... but that really took away from my play time and my opportunities," Mitchell said. "I couldn't shut a lot of people up that I wanted to shut up. That really hurt the situation."

He says the whole Super Bowl week and Jacksonville sucked

Quote:
As for the host city, Mitchell said: "Jacksonville had five years to prepare for this, and even with the preparing is it was a bad situation, and I can't believe the NFL handled it like that."

He added: "What really annoyed me was Jacksonville, the city, taking advantage of it. The Comfort Inn suites were $500 a night for a regular room. Just the players' families -- everybody really got taken advantage of."

And my personal favorite, Mitchell calls out the Patriots for his stupid statements before the game, and calls them "little girls"?
Quote:

It was kind of like me being facetious and kidding around. They blew it way out of proportion," Mitchell said of his pregame comments. "[Their reactions] reminded me of little girls. They're sensitive. Real, real sensitive.

"Now the thing that bothers me the most is you've got everybody talking now. ... I've got [Patriots coach Bill] Belichick even throwing remarks about me. It's like, 'Man, did I hurt you that bad that you have to go out and shout my name?' Troy Brown saying something, Mr. Belichick saying a little something. It's funny how I got under their skin."

I can't stand Terrell Owens, but at least the man walked the walk. This idiot is lucky he's in the league still! Evil or Very Mad

Here's the whole article

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1988154

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: