RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Jared!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 05/26/17 10:49 pm    ::: Jared! Reply Reply with quote

WTF??
Quote:
According to intelligence officials, during a meeting at Trump Tower that included Michael Flynn, Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities for a secret and secure channel with the Kremlin that would shield discussions between the two sides from U.S. monitoring.

PostPosted: 05/27/17 5:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MSNBC had some people on talking about it and some actually said that the fact that he failed to report this on his security clearance questionnaire is what is going to get him. But there was someone else who was using the word espionage. . He (and I think Flynn) had a meeting with the Russian Ambassador in Trump Tower, who came through the back entrance to Trump Tower, unlike the other famous people who went up the lobby elevators. And as someone pointed out, there is no one between Kushner and Trump, so Trump could have approved the request.

scullyfu

PostPosted: 05/27/17 7:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
MSNBC had some people on talking about it and some actually said that the fact that he failed to report this on his security clearance questionnaire is what is going to get him. But there was someone else who was using the word espionage. . He (and I think Flynn) had a meeting with the Russian Ambassador in Trump Tower, who came through the back entrance to Trump Tower, unlike the other famous people who went up the lobby elevators. And as someone pointed out, there is no one between Kushner and Trump, so Trump could have approved the request.

didn't see the clip, but i'm assuming that 'someone' was Malcolm Nance. he is their 'go to' guy when it comes to spy stuff. google him.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: