RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Problem Updating Profiles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
myrtle

PostPosted: 05/02/17 11:45 pm    ::: Problem Updating Profiles Reply Reply with quote

For some reason I've been unable to send a PM this evening.

Both newkid and j-spoon emailed me today to say they tried to update their profile with a new email address and now have been de-activated from rebkells.

Hopefully a mod is able to do something about this? And maybe tell others what to do about it if it happens to them?

Thanks in advance.

- Amanda Gorman
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/02/17 11:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

OK, that's weird. A setting in both their profiles had changed, which normally only an administrator would be able to change. They managed to ban themselves! I've put it back to normal so hopefully they'll be able to get back in now.

Reb is not the easiest person to get hold of, even for me at times, so if anyone has issues like this and is unable to PM me, they can should email me at luuuc {@} mail {dot} com

(another note - there's a limit of I think 100 messages in both the Inbox and the Sent box, so always make sure you're below that to ensure that there are no problems sending or receiving PMs)

PostPosted: 05/03/17 12:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes what ever Luuuc did worked I am back to being myself again, Hooray!

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/03/17 8:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Additional message:

If there other people out there who have previously registered for this message board, but the final step of having their account activated was never completed, please email me at the address I posted above and I will fix that up!

PostPosted: 05/03/17 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Additional message:

If there other people out there who have previously registered for this message board, but the final step of having their account activated was never completed, please email me at the address I posted above and I will fix that up!

Might be a good idea to add that to the pinned 'READ THIS - IMPORTANT' thread at the top of the forum. No idea how responsive reb is to those messages these days.

PostPosted: 05/05/17 5:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I also banned myself.

When is the software getting upgraded?

Queenie

PostPosted: 05/05/17 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Signal boost!

If you've changed your e-mail address and can't get in, or if you want to get activated and are in fact a sentient being, e-mail me through here or get a message to me on the Twitterz @nycscribbler.

PostPosted: 05/05/17 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
I also banned myself.

When is the software getting upgraded?

I really wish I had an answer for that. I was hoping/expecting for it to be done before this WNBA season because I thought some of the new features would liven up the place, but there is only one person with the keys to the place and he still has not found the time to do it unfortunately. (mind you, it's not nearly as simple a process as you might think, so it's not like he just hasn't found a spare hour in his year for us)

PostPosted: 05/05/17 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Additional message:

Might be a good idea to add that to the pinned 'READ THIS - IMPORTANT' thread at the top of the forum. No idea how responsive reb is to those messages these days.

Yeah, maybe sticky it so people in trouble will find it.
Thanks Luuc!

- Amanda Gorman
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/05/17 8:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Additional message:

Thanks Luuc!

Yep, I already added that note to the registrations thread both here and in the FAQ area.

The important thing for anyone who emails me to check is that they put all 3 u's in luuuc, so that the email doesn't end up with some other person who has a weird name with only 2 u's in it Wink

PostPosted: 05/05/17 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Additional message:

Thanks Luuc!

Yep, I already added that note to the registrations thread both here and in the FAQ area.

The important thing for anyone who emails me to check is that they put all 3 u's in luuuc, so that the email doesn't end up with some other person who has a weird name with only 2 u's in it Wink

like me Embarassed

- Amanda Gorman
justintyme

PostPosted: 05/05/17 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Additional message:

Thanks Luuc!

'
Damn, what sort of weirdo only uses 2 u's?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: