RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trump is a dunce and is mentally ill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 05/02/17 8:44 am    ::: Trump is a dunce and is mentally ill Reply Reply with quote

but you knew that already.

President Trump made a puzzling claim about Andrew Jackson and the Civil War in an interview.

Speaking to the Washington Examiner, Trump wondered why issues that triggered the war “could not have been worked out” in order to prevent the bloody conflict. Trump praised the accomplishments of Jackson, the populist president he has cited as a role model.

He made the puzzling claim that Jackson “was really angry that he saw what was happening in regard to the Civil War.” But Jackson died in 1845, and the Civil War didn't begin until 16 years later, in 1861.

Trump then said, “People don't ask the question, but why was there the Civil War?”

The war was decades in the making, stemming from disputes between the North and South about slavery and states' rights.

Additionally, he ends this interview abruptly after continuing the lie re: Obama tap.

President Trump's interview w/ John Dickerson in the Oval Office: Full Transcript

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-oval-office-interview-cbs-this-morning-full-transcript/

PostPosted: 05/02/17 9:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Worst president in the history of the USA. Anyone out there who supports this freak show is just as mentally ill as Trump himself. I had no problem at all ending friendships with people I found out voted for him and support him. Especially one of my gay friends. Block, delete and move on.

Genero36

PostPosted: 05/02/17 10:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm just going to leave this here for the record.

<embed><iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IrQUbxWn98w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrQUbxWn98w

PostPosted: 05/02/17 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Worst president in the history of the USA. Anyone out there who supports this freak show is just as mentally ill as Trump himself. I had no problem at all ending friendships with people I found out voted for him and support him. Especially one of my gay friends. Block, delete and move on.

Yes. Gays and "Christians"....those 2 groups I judge by a different standard when it comes to their support of Trump. I have "Christian" relatives who slam me because I'm gay, but when I point out his egregious immorality (from pussy-grabbing, to stiffing contractors, lying, etc.), they overlook those things and rationalize it all away. (NEVER MIND HIS FUCKTARD STUPIDITY!)

The amazing irony of it all to me is how, in this Information Age, people can be More/Better informed than ever before, but....CHOOSE to make irrational, illogical choices that defy common sense. And his loyal fans STILL blindly support him, despite his repeated demonstrations of stupidity and Bullshit-Never-Gonna-Happen promises that sucked them in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: