RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Purdue Signee is Indiana Miss Basketball

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ex-Ref



Joined: 04 Oct 2009
Posts: 4332



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/28/17 7:10 am    ::: Purdue Signee is Indiana Miss Basketball Reply Reply with quote

Karissa McLaughlin.

http://wane.com/2017/04/28/homesteads-karissa-mclaughlin-wins-indiana-2017-miss-basketball/



_________________
neverthless she persisted
Fighting Artichoke



Joined: 12 Dec 2012
Posts: 2771



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/28/17 11:14 am    ::: Re: Purdue Signee is Indiana Miss Basketball Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Karissa McLaughlin.

http://wane.com/2017/04/28/homesteads-karissa-mclaughlin-wins-indiana-2017-miss-basketball/


Now they have 2, as they recently picked up Ali Patberg, of course.


PRballer



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 1822



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/28/17 11:21 am    ::: Re: Purdue Signee is Indiana Miss Basketball Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Karissa McLaughlin.

http://wane.com/2017/04/28/homesteads-karissa-mclaughlin-wins-indiana-2017-miss-basketball/


Now they have 2, as they recently picked up Ali Patberg, of course.


Hey Artichoke, she's heading to Indiana
http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2017/04/24/2015-miss-basketball-ali-patberg-transferring-iu/100839476/

Regardless, hoping the Indiana schools can lead the Big Ten back to national relevance.


Fighting Artichoke



Joined: 12 Dec 2012
Posts: 2771



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/28/17 11:39 am    ::: Re: Purdue Signee is Indiana Miss Basketball Reply Reply with quote

PRballer wrote:
Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Karissa McLaughlin.

http://wane.com/2017/04/28/homesteads-karissa-mclaughlin-wins-indiana-2017-miss-basketball/


Now they have 2, as they recently picked up Ali Patberg, of course.


Hey Artichoke, she's heading to Indiana
http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2017/04/24/2015-miss-basketball-ali-patberg-transferring-iu/100839476/

Regardless, hoping the Indiana schools can lead the Big Ten back to national relevance.


Duh, stupid me. I knew that! Thanks for the correction! Smile


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin