Sun
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Sparks
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17

Shades

PostPosted: 09/02/17 12:54 pm    ::: Sun @ Sparks - 9/03/17 Reply Reply with quote

Los Angeles, CA - 4:00 PM ET
TV: SpecSN, WCCT
Online: League Pass

Game info:
http://www.wnba.com/game/20170903/CONLAS

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
willtalk

PostPosted: 09/02/17 11:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I find it more than interesting that they are playing all the games on Sunday at the same time. Since the game outcomes will dictate so many standings, teams can't afford to tank any of the games.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 09/03/17 11:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Suns still playing for the 3 seed and LA with a win and Minny loss can have 1 seed and will get homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs. With only one loss this season in staple center its not a bad place to play.

jap

PostPosted: 09/03/17 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
Suns still playing for the 3 seed and LA with a win and Minny loss can have 1 seed and will get homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs. With only one loss this season in staple center its not a bad place to play.

Even if Minny wins out today vs the Mystics, we still want that winning momentum going for us as we charge into the post season. Besides, sheer pride alone should push the Sparks to win the season series against the Sun. Probably the two most highly touted players for Most Improved Player, Jonquel Jones and Chelsea Gray, will share the same hardwood today to showcase their enhanced play. I love the fact that all our bench players got extended playing time last game.

PostPosted: 09/03/17 4:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Come on, LA! Let's beat these buffies down so we can rest!!!

PostPosted: 09/03/17 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Miller should just rest his starters. Let's see if Adams can actually play 10 full minutes.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 09/03/17 4:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Agler.....TAKE YOUR STARTERS OUT!

adamj95

PostPosted: 09/03/17 4:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is a CT team I'd like to see in the playoffs.

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Relax! They got about four days of rest upcoming.

PostPosted: 09/03/17 10:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

at the time, I saw nneka hobbling after some congestion in the paint.

thank goodness for LA to come out of the regular season with their starters in tact.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 09/03/17 10:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:

Even if Minny wins out today vs the Mystics, we still want that winning momentum going for us as we charge into the post season. Besides, sheer pride alone should push the Sparks to win the season series against the Sun. Probably the two most highly touted players for Most Improved Player, Jonquel Jones and Chelsea Gray, will share the same hardwood today to showcase their enhanced play. I love the fact that all our bench players got extended playing time last game.
LA looking good. It's crazy how much better a healthy Sims looks compare to the Sims that we saw first half of the season.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 09/03/17 10:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
jap wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

thank goodness for LA to come out of the regular season with their starters in tact.
I was scare too in the last few games Nneka Parker Gray Sims have all been hitting the floor. They have also been knocking each other to the floor Parker knocked Sims to the floor lmao.

jap

PostPosted: 09/03/17 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
jap wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

I was scare too in the last few games Nneka Parker Gray Sims have all been hitting the floor. They have also been knocking each other to the floor Parker knocked Sims to the floor lmao.

Afraid of a reoccurrence of the mugging CP3 and Alana put on Nneka a couple years ago? Laughing

PostPosted: 09/04/17 12:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
jap wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Afraid of a reoccurrence of the mugging CP3 and Alana put on Nneka a couple years ago? Laughing
Lmao Yes Candace need to chill with bumping or jumping on her teammates poor Sims wasn't ready lol.

WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 09/04/17 1:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
jap wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
jap wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Lmao Yes Candace need to chill with bumping or jumping on her teammates poor Sims wasn't ready lol.

I can not stop laughing at that! When it first happened, I was wondering how she ended up on the floor...AGAIN!
Laughing https://twitter.com/Lucky_Lefty0/status/904186882581336064

They are so ridiculous and I've been yelling at them for years to quit jumping on each other! I love how much they celebrate each other! It's a beautiful thing.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 09/04/17 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WfanFrJmp wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
jap wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
jap wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

I can not stop laughing at that! When it first happened, I was wondering how she ended up on the floor...AGAIN!
Laughing https://twitter.com/Lucky_Lefty0/status/904186882581336064

They are so ridiculous and I've been yelling at them for years to quit jumping on each other! I love how much they celebrate each other! It's a beautiful thing.
Laughing I still remember last season when KT hit that 3 to tie the game at NY Gray almost knocked over Amber Stock celebrating the shot lmao. The championships trophies almost got knocked at the parade by Gray too lol. LA president had to tell her to stop lol. I love this team,Nneka and Beard doing the tootsie roll on the bench they having too much fun lol.

WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 09/04/17 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One of the best ones was when they were playing Tulsa a few years ago. KT had basically set a record for turnovers before hitting a dagger 3 to win the game! The pile up was epic! Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-IS3im5_JE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: