RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Aww... Did the Badgers break your bracket?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard 77

PostPosted: 03/18/17 4:24 pm    ::: Aww... Did the Badgers break your bracket? Reply Reply with quote

Badgers still dancing after downing the #1 number one. How about those Buckys???

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
pilight

PostPosted: 03/18/17 4:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Villanova was the only #1 seed I did have in the F4 Laughing

PostPosted: 03/18/17 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Villanova was the only #1 seed I did have in the F4 Laughing

I know a lot of people must have had the cats in the finals. On a more wonderful note, the Badger men's hockey team will play tonight for the BIG Championship, while the Badger women's hockey team plays for the 2017 NCAA Title. A great weekend to be a Wisconsin fan!

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
Youth Coach

PostPosted: 03/19/17 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I didn't even have the desire to fill out a bracket this year. So no, the Badgers didn't bust it.
Richard 77

PostPosted: 03/19/17 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Like other years, it's gone from who you got to who's left? Man, did the East take a beating. Highest seed is now Baylor. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: