RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Iran admits to having terrorist sleeper cells in the USA

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 11:47 am    ::: Iran admits to having terrorist sleeper cells in the USA Reply Reply with quote

http://www.trunews.com/article/iran-claims-terror-sleeper-cells-ready-to-strike-inside-us

Commander Hassan Abbassi claims to have over 2,000,000 active terrorists in the USA and said, "Be certain that I will raise a guerilla army from amongst them against you."

Given this fact, does this change your mind about President Trump's travel ban on specific countries, or do you believe that we should continue to allow terrorists to enter the country unchecked as long as there are some non-terrorists among the group? How do you think our government should react to this revelation?


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LMFAO.

How about you source InfoWars next? You call CNN "Fake News" and then link to actual fake news. They didn't even spell Hassan's name right.

I mean, this doesn't even pass the sniff test of logic. But then again, this is from people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old and there is some vast anti-Christian conspiracy happening in this country. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55049
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That would explain all the terrorist acts committed by Iranians in the US...



_________________
A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 8785
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just received my $1500 professional protester check, signed by Soros, and Obama just emailed me my next orders.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 5537



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If you had 2 million sleeper cells in the USA, the last thing you would want to do is advertise it.


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So just to be clear, your focus is on the way they spelled his last name (with the extra "s") and not what he actually said in the video? Sounds about right when your head is in the sand when it comes to real news like this while embracing fake news like Russia hacking the elections.


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seriously, this board needs an ignore function. We really don't need links to fake conspiracy sites like TruNews or InfoWars propagated here. All it does is make our community look stupid.

We need to be better than that here.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Seriously, this board needs an ignore function. We really don't need links to fake conspiracy sites like TruNews or InfoWars propagated here. All it does is make our community look stupid.

We need to be better than that here.

Easy enough to quote another source. It's interesting how you keep talking about InfoWars because I never mentioned them. This coming from someone who thinks Media Matters, Think Progress and Occupy Democrats are actual news. You don't need my help looking stupid, you do it on your own every time you make a post.


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The main difference between my posts and yours is that I always cite sources with proof. You on the other hand make stuff up as you go, or cite REAL fake news stories without evidence or burden of proof. Or, when all else fails, resorting to personal attacks. Sorry you don't like the source but they posted a link to the video in question. That's more than you can ever deliver every time you argue the facts.


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
The main difference between my posts and yours is that I always cite sources with proof. You on the other hand make stuff up as you go, or cite REAL fake news stories without evidence or burden of proof. Or, when all else fails, resorting to personal attacks. Sorry you don't like the source but they posted a link to the video in question. That's more than you can ever deliver every time you argue the facts.

You are citing conspiracy theory trash. Who did the translation of the video you posted? Is there other sources that back up this random far-fetched claim? Why has no credible source reported on this? Please stop littering these boards with garbage. Just a simple logic test would tell you what you posted is complete horseshit.

If you want facts, how about the DHS findings that there is no increased terror threat from any of the countries on the travel ban list (Iran included).

Or how about the fact that are only about 1 million Iranians living in the US in total. Use some damn common sense.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
The main difference between my posts and yours is that I always cite sources with proof. You on the other hand make stuff up as you go, or cite REAL fake news stories without evidence or burden of proof. Or, when all else fails, resorting to personal attacks. Sorry you don't like the source but they posted a link to the video in question. That's more than you can ever deliver every time you argue the facts.

You are citing conspiracy theory trash. Who did the translation of the video you posted? Is there other sources that back up this random far-fetched claim? Why has no credible source reported on this? Please stop littering these boards with garbage. Just a simple logic test would tell you what you posted is complete horseshit.

If you want facts, how about the DHS findings that there is no increased terror threat from any of the countries on the travel ban list (Iran included).

Or how about the fact that are only about 1 million Iranians living in the US in total. Use some damn common sense.

My mistake! Perhaps YOU can translate this video for me?

Also, nobody said 2,000,000 Iranians. 2,000,000 people INCLUDING Iranians. But I'm sure you read that, right? Of course not. It's much easier to just make up what I said. You know, like citing InfoWars.




Last edited by Stonington_QB on 02/28/17 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 8785
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you. If I were to find out that this translation was fake I would admit being duped and take it all back. That sets me apart from the rest.


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you. If I were to find out that this translation was fake I would admit being duped and take it all back. That sets me apart from the rest.

Or you could not jump to assumptions just because you read something on the internet. No credible source is running with this. It is fake.

What sets you apart is your lack of critical thinking skills.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55049
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you.


Yep. Next they'll be claiming Trump wasn't born in the US and demanding to see his birth certificate.



_________________
A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you. If I were to find out that this translation was fake I would admit being duped and take it all back. That sets me apart from the rest.

Or you could not jump to assumptions just because you read something on the internet. No credible source is running with this. It is fake.

What sets you apart is your lack of critical thinking skills.

Right. It must be fake because Media Matters is not running the story.

You can't understand why government employees shouldn't dictate policy and why more laws cost money to enforce (as you have recently stated), yet you think I'm the one who can't think critically. I think being on the wrong side of every argument is affecting your brain.


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you.


Yep. Next they'll be claiming Trump wasn't born in the US and demanding to see his birth certificate.

Yeah it's not hard to remember where that all started is it?


pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 55049
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you.


Yep. Next they'll be claiming Trump wasn't born in the US and demanding to see his birth certificate.

Yeah it's not hard to remember where that all started is it?


It started with one losing campaign and spread quickly to others



_________________
A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

Right. It must be fake because Media Matters is not running the story.

Yeah. That's exactly what I said. How about you provide even a single credible source for this information? Any mainstream newspaper or cable network. Heck, I'll even throw in the National Review.

The fact is no one outside of these backwater conspiracy theory sites is reporting this.

Quote:
You can't understand why government employees shouldn't dictate policy and why more laws cost money to enforce (as you have recently stated), yet you think I'm the one who can't think critically. I think being on the wrong side of every argument is affecting your brain.

You know full well what my position was on that other thread. I feel no need to rehash that idiocy here.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
How about you provide even a single credible source for this information? Any mainstream newspaper or cable network. Heck, I'll even throw in the National Review.

I'm still at the video in said source. I'd say that's more credible than any of your retorts. Your fake news websites aren't the only sources around.
justintyme wrote:
You know full well what my position was on that other thread. I feel no need to rehash that idiocy here.

Then we are making progress. You are admitting that this position of yours is "idiocy." Your words not mine Razz


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Hahaha how typical. Doesn't get his (or her) way so he has to run to someone else to get the job done for him.




Last edited by Stonington_QB on 02/28/17 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Base standards: don't post fake, racist shit on these boards.

This is disgusting behavior.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Base standards: don't post fake, racist shit on these boards.

This is disgusting behavior.

Fake, racist shit? Where? Can you cite these fake racist remarks of mine so that the mods you're running to can correct me for such violations?

When you lose an argument, just make things up. There ya go.


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Base standards: don't post fake, racist shit on these boards.

This is disgusting behavior.

Fake, racist shit? Where? Can you cite these fake racist remarks of mine so that the mods you're running to can correct me for such violations?

When you lose an argument, just make things up. There ya go.

Please just stop. If you can't see how falsely suggesting there are 2 million Islamic terrorists in the US creates a dangerous, racist, narrative, you are beyond all hope.

Stuff like this turns every Muslim/Iranian into someone to potentially fear and it feeds the flames of things like what happened in Kansas.

I will not be a part of a community that allows this type of behavior. It is irresponsible and disgusting.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 226
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 5:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Base standards: don't post fake, racist shit on these boards.

This is disgusting behavior.

Fake, racist shit? Where? Can you cite these fake racist remarks of mine so that the mods you're running to can correct me for such violations?

When you lose an argument, just make things up. There ya go.

Please just stop. If you can't see how falsely suggesting there are 2 million Islamic terrorists in the US creates a dangerous, racist, narrative, you are beyond all hope.

Stuff like this turns every Muslim/Iranian into someone to potentially fear and it feeds the flames of things like what happened in Kansas.

I will not be a part of a community that allows this type of behavior. It is irresponsible and disgusting.

You could start "not being a part of it" by not trolling the thread in which you clearly had no interest in discussing. If you actually watched the video you would have read that he was not just recruiting Muslims, but people from all walks of life who hate America (and the UK).

Clearly you are more interested in the well being of terrorists (or other people who want you dead) than you are of your own brethren based on your response. If someone you loved were killed in said attacks you would change your tune.

And yes, what happened in Kansas was unfortunate. As was Fort Hood, Chattanooga, Boston, Garland, San Bernardino, Orlando and 9/11. Forget about those?


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6532
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote


This is now a kitten thread.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 17777



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 11:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Or, when all else fails, resorting to personal attacks.


Actually that's what you did.

Stonington_QB wrote:
You don't need my help looking stupid, you do it on your own every time you make a post.


Your little routine here won't last long at all if you keep that up.


Also I don't get why people are feeding the troll here, but that's not my business I guess.

(Oh, and I don't believe in deleting posts/threads unless it's really necessary. Someone posting dumb shit doesn't qualify IMO. Deleting it would only do them a favour)



_________________
Seems rike no one takes me serirousreee
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin