RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trump chumps blame immigrants, but shot themselves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/21/17 11:17 am    ::: Trump chumps blame immigrants, but shot themselves Reply Reply with quote

https://thinkprogress.org/texas-hunters-who-blamed-immigrants-actually-shot-each-other-cops-say-5607b0145119#.ij0h67sj9

Miller’s initial post included two pictures of Daugherty, including one showing him in his hospital bed hooked up to medical machinery. “The aliendswere ambushing the RV that Walker and his wife. He was shot while trying to protect his hunters from the attack. Walker is a man of God and is now a hero,” Miller wrote (sic).
“This is why we need the wall and to secure our borders,” he wrote. (You can see the deleted post for yourself here.)

PostPosted: 02/21/17 3:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

I'd laugh if the consequences weren't so dire for people who are less-protected than these jokers and their families. Sad

This also seems to epitomize the attitude. The credulity around this story, and the grasping at straws to justify their racism and xenophobia.

I know tfan tries to argue the economic side of things, despite multiple studies showing even illegal immigrants contribute more to the economy in taxes paid and work product than they take in services, and also filling jobs that businesses can't *pay* Americans to do as well.

Which doesn't mean I don't welcome the discussion, because I think there are some areas in our immigration system that could be tweaked. For instance, I think there are enough coders and tech workers in the US to fill those slots...companies just like getting away with the lower wages they can pay H1B visa recipients.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: