RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 02/06/20 11:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/06/20 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/06/20 2:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

This means nothing to honest, intelligent people. He can have "acquitted" tattooed on his forehead. He's still going to go down in history as one of the most corrupt, horrible presidents the United States has ever had.

"If this guy can be Senator, you can do anything." — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
taropatch

PostPosted: 02/06/20 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So what -- OJ was acquitted too.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/07/20 6:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Comparison of Clinton and Trump impeachment trials.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2020/01/17/trump-impeachment-what-steps-senate-trial/4495963002/

Genero36

PostPosted: 02/07/20 3:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'Illegal' for Pelosi to tear up State of the Union speech, Trump claims

Quote:
"Well, I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for a trip to North Carolina. “First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed, it's illegal what she did. She broke the law.”

“I thought it was terrible," Trump said. I thought it was very disrespectful to the chamber, to the country.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/illegal-for-pelosi-to-tear-up-state-of-the-union-speech-trump-claims/ar-BBZLvtK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 02/07/20 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/07/20 5:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Quote:
"Well, I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for a trip to North Carolina. “First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed, it's illegal what she did. She broke the law.”

“I thought it was terrible," Trump said. I thought it was very disrespectful to the chamber, to the country.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/illegal-for-pelosi-to-tear-up-state-of-the-union-speech-trump-claims/ar-BBZLvtK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

From the same article....
Quote:
"This is a courtesy copy that is not filed or deposited with the House. Judging from the fact that I could not find evidence that these copies were archived with the House, I assume that past Speakers have kept the copies as personal property," Turley wrote. "While years ago I wrote an academic study of such records and criticized the view of presidential papers as personal property, a court would likely view this document as the personal property of Pelosi."

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/07/20 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Quote:

These dumb fucks (specifically, Trump, Matt Gaetz and Jr.). They have absolutely NO CLUE.

I would love to have a COPY of this. Just like NP had. I would cut it up in so many pieces, like grains of sand-sized pieces, and send it to the WH.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/07/20 7:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Just another example of how un-fit to be pres. Trump is. He is disgrace to our country. And so are all of the repubs that support him.

NPR said that his twin was even fired today.

Shades

PostPosted: 02/08/20 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kGlTWg_Lfd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/08/20 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seven senators notes during impeachment trial.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2020/02/08/president-trump-impeachment-trial-read-senators-handwritten-notes/4681042002/

Shades

PostPosted: 02/14/20 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AkbfYZzU4JU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RavenDog

PostPosted: 02/15/20 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Genero36 wrote:

Quote:

These dumb fucks (specifically, Trump, Matt Gaetz and Jr.). They have absolutely NO CLUE.

I would love to have a COPY of this. Just like NP had. I would cut it up in so many pieces, like grains of sand-sized pieces, and send it to the WH.

Maybe you should run if they have no clue and you do. Explain your clue without whining and complaining.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/15/20 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Genero36 wrote:

Quote:

Maybe you should run if they have no clue and you do. Explain your clue without whining and complaining.

I did.

The whining and complaining are free. Wink Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: