RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 01/30/20 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It sounds like Lamar Alexander just shut the door on witnesses and probably the whole hearing.

not because he thinks the President is innocent but rather that he think the President is absolutely guilty of what he is accused of and that it was "wrong and inappropriate" but not "wrong and inappropriate" enough to Impeach.

That is a pretty nuanced escape hatch for Republicans not trying to look like boot licking sheep, but...

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/30/20 11:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Crazy King Trump has spoken!

This.

This is why I hate all the MF repubs that supported and enabled this horrible person for pres and during his first three years.

Those ball-less cowards were too chicken shit to face him and tell him to cool it when he first started his dismantling of the US of A. This country will never be the same place as it was prior to 2017. We'll be lucky if there is still a US of A in 30 years. Probably should start learing Russian now!

About my only hope right now is that someone (Bolton?) has a recording of Trump that will tear him down like the Watergate tape did to Nixon. Something SO bad that the senate repubs have NO CHOICE but to vote for conviction.

"“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd." --Nikki Haley
tfan

PostPosted: 01/30/20 11:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
We'll be lucky if there is still a US of A in 30 years. Probably should start learning Russian now!

Are you saying that Russia will gain control of the USA in 30 years or that you will move to Russia?

sambista

PostPosted: 01/31/20 2:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Shades wrote:

This.

This is why I hate all the MF repubs that supported and enabled this horrible person for pres and during his first three years.

Those ball-less cowards were too chicken shit to face him and tell him to cool it when he first started his dismantling of the US of A. This country will never be the same place as it was prior to 2017. We'll be lucky if there is still a US of A in 30 years. Probably should start learing Russian now!

About my only hope right now is that someone (Bolton?) has a recording of Trump that will tear him down like the Watergate tape did to Nixon. Something SO bad that the senate repubs have NO CHOICE but to vote for conviction.

i share the sentiment, but the truth is that this is our reckoning, not tripe's. we let this happen, we took our democracy for granted, we failed to invest in it by being informed and woke and participatory. just as we cow to everything else that is wrong with our country, we will continue to allow ourselves to be screwed. relentlessly. i keep asking friends why americans aren't in the streets, as in hong kong, as in so many other countries. the answer i get is always the same: americans are too comfortable. they'll never fight for what's right. they're too busy shopping (and paying too much), eating (and paying too much) or watching netflix (and paying too much).

i have a new respect for countries where elections are held on sundays, and/or citizens are required to participate in the electoral process or suffer consequences.

it's way too easy to direct our ire at tripe and his tribe. that way, we're off the hook.

PostPosted: 01/31/20 8:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
We'll be lucky if there is still a US of A in 30 years. Probably should start learning Russian now!

Are you saying that Russia will gain control of the USA in 30 years or that you will move to Russia?

Russia (or some other country, I guess) will gain control of the USA.

"“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd." --Nikki Haley
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/31/20 8:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Shades wrote:

This.

i share the sentiment, but the truth is that this is our reckoning, not tripe's. we let this happen, we took our democracy for granted, we failed to invest in it by being informed and woke and participatory. just as we cow to everything else that is wrong with our country, we will continue to allow ourselves to be screwed. relentlessly. i keep asking friends why americans aren't in the streets, as in hong kong, as in so many other countries. the answer i get is always the same: americans are too comfortable. they'll never fight for what's right. they're too busy shopping (and paying too much), eating (and paying too much) or watching netflix (and paying too much).

i have a new respect for countries where elections are held on sundays, and/or citizens are required to participate in the electoral process or suffer consequences.

it's way too easy to direct our ire at tripe and his tribe. that way, we're off the hook.

True. We are comfortable, and lazy. Lazy to the point that we can't even vacuum our own floors or drive our own cars.

I live in such a red area, it's hard for me to think that people I like and call friends, can be so blind as to actually think that what Trump has done is GOOD for us.

I am so looking forward to the day when enough people in the more enlightened parts of the country finally come around and vote a dem. or other thinking president in to office. I'm looking forward to seeing the looks on their faces when that pres. takes down the wall (won't be hard, just get a big fan). When that pres. removes Bret BeerBrain from the supreme court (cause apparently the pres. can do anything they want). When that pres. requires every republican in the house and senate to stay in DC on their vacation breaks and write 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times, each, in legible cursive, graded by a penmanship expert, "I will not be the dumb fuckhead that my predecessors were and let future presidents get away with the fucked up shit that Trump was allowed to get away with. I will work toward a cooperative and inclusive government. I will NOT divide in order to conquer. So help me RebKell's Junkie Boards."

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/31/20 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You would think, that by now, with all of the allegations against President Trump by the fringe left-wing, there would have been SOMETHING illegal that they would have uncovered. But no, we have to have Russian collusion, and the Mueller investigation, and the Kavanaugh "hearings", and impeachment over things the POTUS did that were within the bounds of the law.

I'm starting to wonder if the President is the most squeaky clean guy in that town. The fact that they would vote to impeach over investigating CrowdStrike and corruption in Ukraine by a U.S. politician is absurd. Now throw in the fact that the man guilty of said corruption in Ukraine (by his own admittance, on the record) is the frontrunner for President in November?

There was another winner today, and that was Adam Schiff. Schiff should be thanking his lucky stars that this did not pass the vote to call witnesses. If the Republicans had the opportunity to expose him, and his ties to Ciaramella, he would only be able to get away with pleading the 5th for so long. He would have been exposed for everything he did to orchestrate this scandal.

I cannot believe how dumb this idea was to move forward with impeachment charges. The bar was lowered for sure. Now a minority House can draft articles of impeachment for any reason whatsoever. As we can all remember, many of the candidates were running on that issue. So it was a campaign promise basically.

So what happens now if the POTUS actually does commit a crime? The Democrats have shot their load all over this one for some reason, and seem hellbent on overturning a fair election. No one is going to want to hear about another impeachment proceeding now!

The Dems ought to come up with the next fake scandal soon, because now that this idiotic endeavor is finally over, the only thing people will remember in November is what's coming down the pipe in June. That's the Durham investigation. This is where the REAL bombshell is coming, and I suspect this was the real motive behind impeachment for many Congressmen. There's a lot of people who want to shut this investigation down because they KNOW there is EVIDENCE of serious crimes. Which means that some people are going to squeal.

Last edited by Stonington_QB on 01/31/20 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/31/20 6:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Democrats trying to "get Trump" over the last 4 years:

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/31/20 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wish there was something between conviction and acquittal.

Censure? Rebuke? Lable him a dumb-ass bully cheat? Can they vote for that? I haven't heard that anything other than conviction or acquittal is an option.

tfan

PostPosted: 01/31/20 7:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
. I'm looking forward to seeing the looks on their faces when that pres. takes down the wall (won't be hard, just get a big fan).

Why do you want the wall/fence to come down? If we make it so that anyone who makes it to our southern border can cross and become a citizen, then anyone can go to entry points, they don’t need to cross in the desert. The wall is to keep out illegal migrants who are hired illegally in place of Americans, and also to keep out illegal drugs and criminals.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/31/20 8:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
You would think, that by now, with all of the allegations against President Trump by the fringe left-wing, there would have been SOMETHING illegal that they would have uncovered. But no, we have to have Russian collusion, and the Mueller investigation, and the Kavanaugh "hearings", and impeachment over things the POTUS did that were within the bounds of the law.

I'm starting to wonder if the President is the most squeaky clean guy in that town. The fact that they would vote to impeach over investigating CrowdStrike and corruption in Ukraine by a U.S. politician is absurd. Now throw in the fact that the man guilty of said corruption in Ukraine (by his own admittance, on the record) is the frontrunner for President in November?

There was another winner today, and that was Adam Schiff. Schiff should be thanking his lucky stars that this did not pass the vote to call witnesses. If the Republicans had the opportunity to expose him, and his ties to Ciaramella, he would only be able to get away with pleading the 5th for so long. He would have been exposed for everything he did to orchestrate this scandal.

I cannot believe how dumb this idea was to move forward with impeachment charges. The bar was lowered for sure. Now a minority House can draft articles of impeachment for any reason whatsoever. As we can all remember, many of the candidates were running on that issue. So it was a campaign promise basically.

So what happens now if the POTUS actually does commit a crime? The Democrats have shot their load all over this one for some reason, and seem hellbent on overturning a fair election. No one is going to want to hear about another impeachment proceeding now!

The Dems ought to come up with the next fake scandal soon, because now that this idiotic endeavor is finally over, the only thing people will remember in November is what's coming down the pipe in June. That's the Durham investigation. This is where the REAL bombshell is coming, and I suspect this was the real motive behind impeachment for many Congressmen. There's a lot of people who want to shut this investigation down because they KNOW there is EVIDENCE of serious crimes. Which means that some people are going to squeal.

insane in the membrane, insane in the brain

PostPosted: 01/31/20 8:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
. I'm looking forward to seeing the looks on their faces when that pres. takes down the wall (won't be hard, just get a big fan).

Why do you want the wall/fence to come down? If we make it so that anyone who makes it to our southern border can cross and become a citizen, then anyone can go to entry points, they don’t need to cross in the desert. The wall is to keep out illegal migrants who are hired illegally in place of Americans, and also to keep out illegal drugs and criminals.

Because I want to. Isn't that all that's required now? Crying or Very sad

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/31/20 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

That's exactly what the casual observer thinks of you and a select few others when they happen to run across this section of the forum.

Personal attacks are all you ever bring to the conversation. It's OK. I know that today's revelations must have really sucked for you Laughing

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/31/20 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

That's exactly what the casual observer thinks of you and a select few others when they happen to run across this section of the forum.

Personal attacks are all you ever bring to the conversation.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that's a lie and that lies are the cornerstone of Trump's, and your, "defense".

PostPosted: 01/31/20 11:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
tfan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

The wall is nothing more than a monument to the white nationalist xenophobe sitting his fat ass in the Oval Office. That’s reason enough to tear it down.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
tfan

PostPosted: 02/01/20 1:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
tfan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

The wall is nothing more than a monument to the white nationalist xenophobe sitting his fat ass in the Oval Office. That’s reason enough to tear it down.

If a wall is xenophobic then having a border patrol is xenophobic and having immigration law quotas is xenophobic. We could let anyone who wants to come across come (and with any amount of drugs). But for some reason the "you're xenophobic!" folks never call for that. Apparently they are too xenophobic for open borders. Go figure.

Shades

PostPosted: 02/01/20 2:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

If a wall is xenophobic then having a border patrol is xenophobic

Okay, we have a border patrol. Why do we a monument to the Idiot in Chief?

tfan wrote:
having immigration law quotas is xenophobic.

Having white nationalist Stephen Miller advising on immigration policy is beyond xenophobic. I’m sure you have respect for him.

tfan wrote:
We could let anyone who wants to come across come (and with any amount of drugs).

Oh, using drugs as an excuse for abhorrent behavior? You need to keep on this stuff. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-crossing-southern-border-wall/2591279002/

tfan wrote:
But for some reason the "you're xenophobic!" folks never call for that. Apparently they are too xenophobic for open borders. Go figure.

Who was it that referred to some countries as “shithole countries” and said we need more immigrants from Scandinavian countries? Is that somebody who should be in office? He’s a white nationalist and you don’t have a problem with that.

Where’s that northern border wall? Not worried about drugs up there?

tfan

PostPosted: 02/01/20 4:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
tfan wrote:

We have tens of millions of illegal aliens who made it past the border patrol. People used to pour over the San Diego area border every night - despite us having a border patrol - until they built fencing that drove them far inland. We could get most of them to leave and others stop coming if we punished their employers - but neither party wants to punish employers for hiring illegal workers instead of Americans.

Quote:
tfan wrote:
having immigration law quotas is xenophobic.

Having white nationalist Stephen Miller advising on immigration policy is beyond xenophobic. I’m sure you have respect for him.

What does Stephen Miller have to do with a law that was made before he was born regarding quotas on how many people can come here?

Quote:
tfan wrote:
We could let anyone who wants to come across come (and with any amount of drugs).

Oh, using drugs as an excuse for abhorrent behavior? You need to keep on this stuff.

What is the abhorrent behavior you are referring to? Employers hiring ILLEGAL workers instead of Americans is abhorrent behavior and you advocate that.

Quote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-crossing-southern-border-wall/2591279002/

How would someone know how most drugs are entering the country? Who counts the drugs that got through?

Quote:
tfan wrote:
But for some reason the "you're xenophobic!" folks never call for that. Apparently they are too xenophobic for open borders. Go figure.

Who was it that referred to some countries as “shithole countries” and said we need more immigrants from Scandinavian countries? Is that somebody who should be in office? He’s a white nationalist and you don’t have a problem with that.

What is a "white nationalist"?

I don't like that he wants immigrants from anywhere. We have too many people as it is. But he referred to a developed country with no strife or turmoil versus people from undeveloped countries with strife and turmoil. And all you thought about was race.

He hasn't called for an end to immigration and even has said multiple times that he wants more foreign students (mostly non-white) to be able to take American jobs (from Americans). He hasn't stopped the practice of Indian firms being given the IT jobs of American firms and the Americans have to train the non-citizen Indian workers before they are laid off or else they get no severance and no unemployment. He hasn't stopped illegal immigration despite all the rhetoric. He is a dream for employers who want drive down wage rates in America.

Quote:

I support a northern wall but I don't think the drug cartels are as strong in Canada. People can get in the SUV and travel around Canada. Mexico, not so much. And the amount of economic migrants is no comparison.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 02/01/20 6:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

600 million people can walk/drive over the southern border, compared to < 40 million people up north, so it's pretty logical that the southern one would be the higher priority.
It also seems like more from the south actually want to cross the border, whereas from Canada ... I mean how many people would want to leave a nation blessed with so much great poutine for one where it's hard to find? If anything it's Canada who should be securing that border!

PostPosted: 02/01/20 9:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
600 million people can walk/drive over the southern border, compared to < 40 million people up north, so it's pretty logical that the southern one would be the higher priority.
It also seems like more from the south actually want to cross the border, whereas from Canada ... I mean how many people would want to leave a nation blessed with so much great poutine for one where it's hard to find? If anything it's Canada who should be securing that border!

If Trump somehow gets another four years, they probably will!

Shades

PostPosted: 02/01/20 11:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Shades wrote:
tfan wrote:

We have tens of millions of illegal aliens who made it past the border patrol.

Oh really? Who’s counting? You said we can’t possibly count all the drugs that make it through the open border, but you have an accurate count on the immigrants. You’re just using the standard Russian twitter bot estimates for fear mongering purposes. There’s less documentation in your posts than there are in Trump golf course workers.

tfan wrote:
We could get most of them to leave and others stop coming if we punished their employers - but neither party wants to punish employers for hiring illegal workers instead of Americans.

You expect Trump to punish himself? He won’t even come clean about extorting the Ukraine.

Here’s a novel approach. Instead of locking out people who need to come to America out of economic necessity and treating them like animals to die, how about giving these countries economic assistance and guidance to improve their situations so that these people won’t feel the need to come to America. That’s a better way of spending billions of dollars instead of erecting this worthless monument to Trump. He doesn’t care if the wall will be effective or not. Obviously it won’t be to the point of it being worth it. But he’ll fulfill his campaign promise to his dim-witted base, and he’ll have this divisive monument to himself constructed that Mexico was supposed to pay for. Nobody else will ever construct a monument to him. I think we can all agree on that. I didn’t think Bush could be topped, but Trump is by far is the worst President ever.

Oh, and ignoring the science of climate change effects economic immigration. Google it. Learn things.

tfan wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-crossing-southern-border-wall/2591279002/

How would someone know how most drugs are entering the country? Who counts the drugs that got through?

All you have to do is read. This is how you learn. You engaged me to learn, right? You’re not here just to endlessly argue, right?

tfan wrote:

I wanted to say something different, but google it.

tfan wrote:
I don't like that he wants immigrants from anywhere. We have too many people as it is.

Sounds xenophobic to me. Is it possible to be even worse than Trump? You love Trump so much that you’re trying to make him not look so bad. It’s not going to work.

tfan wrote:
But he referred to a developed country with no strife or turmoil versus people from undeveloped countries with strife and turmoil. And all you thought about was race.

These countries being “underdeveloped” has nothing to do with Trump and his spokesperson thinking that whites are inherently superior?

tfan wrote:
He hasn't stopped the practice of Indian firms being given the IT jobs of American firms and the Americans have to train the non-citizen Indian workers before they are laid off or else they get no severance and no unemployment.

This is sounding personal. Looks like we’re getting to the heart of the matter. But I don’t care to hear about how you think immigration has affected you personally. This isn’t about you.

tfan wrote:
He hasn't stopped illegal immigration despite all the rhetoric.

Oh, he’s trying, except for those he needs for his own personal use (field workers and future wives). He’s trying his best to curtail legal immigration too, which makes everything worse, but I guess that’s your dream.

tfan wrote:
Quote:

I support a northern wall

Yeah, I believe you. Too many people, not enough walls.

tfan wrote:
but I don't think the drug cartels are as strong in Canada. People can get in the SUV and travel around Canada. Mexico, not so much. And the amount of economic migrants is no comparison.

Oh, it’s back to the drugs again. That’s the “real” reason you feel a need for walls, not what you just said that “there are too many people”. Sprinkling in the drugs excuse makes it sound less xenophobic.

But look, I’m done with you. You’re just bored and looking for people to endlessly argue with. You just kicked up a 4-mo old argument in the WNBA section as evidence. It’s unlikely you’ll change your views. I’m definitely not buying into your BS. I’m not wasting anymore time on you.

pilight

PostPosted: 02/01/20 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

A mirror is an object that reflects light or sound in a way that preserves much of its original quality prior to its contact with the mirror. Some mirrors also filter out some wavelengths, while preserving other wavelengths in the reflection. This is different from other light-reflecting objects that do not preserve much of the original wave signal other than color and diffuse reflected light. The most familiar type of mirror is the plane mirror, which has a flat surface. Curved mirrors are also used, to produce magnified or diminished images or focus light or simply distort the reflected image....

PostPosted: 02/01/20 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"White Nationalism".

This is as foundational to our fine US of A as George Washington, The War for Independence, The Constitution, etc.

The White People (twp) saw this unravaged continent as a gigantic opportunity for those who could out-muscle and out-hustle any other contenders. Starting with the Native indigenous people. Twp were vastly outnumbered, but with tech advantages (horses, guns, etc.) they made inroads against the namby-pamby natives, who didn't have any clues about land "ownership". They lived in a spiritually rich world, in harmony with nature. No money in that, right? So twp, often using religion as a cudgel, cruelly subdued them, taking their lands and their dignity, not to mention their very lives. "White Nationalism" at its finest.

Now, the task at hand was to turn this land of boundless resources into the land of boundless prosperity and wealth. Twp were ALL hard workers (weren't they...?) but Lord knows it was all too much for them to accomplish on their own. In the early years, too few could be convinced to take on the risks in a new, wild land. Indentured servants were an idea, but again....not enough.

Ahhh, yes! No doubt, history had taught the founding fathers, well-versed in the classical histories such as Rome's, that a slave force could make a difference! We all know THAT story; and it was HIGHLY effective. One man and his 3 or 4 sons couldn't possibly manage an entire cotton and tobacco plantation, but 30 or 40 slaves certainly could make him wealthy.

Yes, the Age of Enlightenment was well established in Europe, but one could be selective with its humanitarian principles, no? Twp of America, seeing their prosperity growing ever upward, certainly saw the institution of slavery as a keystone idea in their resistance to further English Rule: Lordy, King George wanted to END the Slave Trade--unacceptable! This was, my friends, "White Nationalism" at its finest. It was not an historical move to free ALL PEOPLE of Colonial America: it was designed to give autonomy to The White People who had created this new society (one built on the backs of and shedding the blood of many, many non-whites) free from the 'tyranny' of English rule.

Nearly a century passed before any true "Enlightenment" took enough root in American culture to precipitate the war to end the injustice of slavery. And so it did, eventually; but the end of The Civil War did not see a restoration of humanity and dignity to the African Americans who'd been freed. This doesn't even hint at the thousands of other enslaved peoples: the Asians, brought over to work on America's Great Railways, or the natives and latinos forced to work for whites

Nononooo...."White Nationalism" was by now our inherent mantra. America was the Land of The (technically) Free, and the Home of The Brave (white people).

In our current phase of "White Nationalism", we highly revere our Founding Fathers for what they created, governmentally. It is "Our" America, and any ethnic/racial minorities from other lands must realize their privilege in being allowed to live here.

Karma is a firm mistress. She will in time make abundantly clear that "We" (twp) truly own nothing, and The Oppressed will be entitled to the ownership of what twp (via the lifeblood of The Non-White People) think they have created.

Tfan, you clearly resent the ILLEGALITY of illicit immigration. I personally care far less about THAT than the ILLEGALITY of our current administration's dealings with ALL Americans. Cuz while Don The Con promotes and thrives on feeding "White Nationalism" to his troglodyte base, he sees them for the chumps they are: they enable him to move toward his ultimate goal, where we are left to rot while The WEALTHIEST White People prevail.

Priorities. Karma will teach those, one way or another. Cool

PostPosted: 02/01/20 5:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This image is fake, a Photoshop, intended for those with Trump Derangement Syndrome who have little ability to discern actual facts from corruptly biased and phony social media memes.

Politifact

Snopes
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/01/20 6:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

This image is fake, a Photoshop, intended for those with Trump Derangement Syndrome who have little ability to discern actual facts from corruptly biased and phony social media memes.

Politifact

Snopes

Most likely fake. I doubt that he knows the definition of "capitulate."

The thing is, it's soooooooooooooo damn close to what he is thinking that even if it isn't true, it easily could be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 39 of 43

Jump to: