RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 10/11/19 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i think tripe has now crossed a fatal line, if that's at all possible. at a rally today, he out and out lied and said there were no u.s. troops in syria. "we won! we have no troops there!" that's not likely to go over well with military members, veterans and especially trump supporters who have family deployed in syria. what the fuck, what a fuck. i want some grieving mother to get close enough to slap the fuck out of his tanning-bed face - hard - and then kick him in the nuts - really hard.

i have lost my will to be reasonable and rational. i've been reduced to rage.

PostPosted: 10/11/19 2:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

oh, and marie yovanovitch is my new hero. tripe & company told her not to testify, and she did it anyway. sorry, donald dick. congressional subpoena trumps tripe.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 10/12/19 1:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
oh, and marie yovanovitch is my new hero. tripe & company told her not to testify, and she did it anyway. sorry, donald dick. congressional subpoena trumps tripe.

Yes. Another woman who can sit for several hours and answer Congressional questions., displaying more balls than any Chump associate.

PostPosted: 10/14/19 3:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not brand new, but definitely a concept deserving of another hard look:

Yale psychiatrist pegs Don AND his chumps. Cool

PostPosted: 10/14/19 3:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

You can't diagnose without examination, and you certainly can't do it based on edited video

PostPosted: 10/14/19 7:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

You can't diagnose without examination, and you certainly can't do it based on edited video

By "can't", do you mean "shouldn't"?

Does it take a formal shrink examination to conclude Trump is a very fucked up individual and is a present danger to our constitutional republic? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 10/14/19 8:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

Does it take a formal shrink examination to conclude Trump is a very fucked up individual and is a present danger to our constitutional republic? Rolling Eyes

I mean can't. It's section seven of the American Psychiatric Association's Principles of Medical Ethics. "It is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement."

Anyone who does so could lose their license and is open to a defamation suit (see Goldwater v Ginzburg).

PostPosted: 10/14/19 8:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

I mean can't. It's section seven of the American Psychiatric Association's Principles of Medical Ethics. "It is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement."

Anyone who does so could lose their license and is open to a defamation suit (see Goldwater v Ginzburg).

Ok. Not much relevance there, imo, in terms of whether or not Trump can be accurately diagnosed as a sociopath.

PostPosted: 10/14/19 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

Ok. Not much relevance there, imo, in terms of whether or not Trump can be accurately diagnosed as a sociopath.

He could be if someone examined him

PostPosted: 10/14/19 9:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

Yes, *I* can't diagnose, but psychiatrists of Dr. Lee's capabilities most certainly can, and this isn't even about diagnosis; it's about observable evidence.

Not exactly clear on why you always beat that drum here. Clearly, you didn't watch the video. Dr. Lee addresses the "Goldwater Rule" right up front, and explains how that does/doesn't apply. Likewise, opinions of creditable professionals like herself, though not grounds for medical intervention, are CERTAINLY more germane to our political discourse than the blatherings of folks like Sean Hannity or Don the Con as he pronounces AOC a "whack job". Laughing

If you've ever known a person with a bona fide mental disorder, one does NOT need a certificate from a psychiatrist to know Things Are Wrong Upstairs. Just sayin'.... Cool

PostPosted: 10/14/19 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

Yes, *I* can't diagnose, but psychiatrists of Dr. Lee's capabilities most certainly can, and this isn't even about diagnosis; it's about observable evidence.

Not exactly clear on why you always beat that drum here. Clearly, you didn't watch the video. Dr. Lee addresses the "Goldwater Rule" right up front, and explains how that does/doesn't apply. Likewise, opinions of creditable professionals like herself, though not grounds for medical intervention, are CERTAINLY more germane to our political discourse than the blatherings of folks like Sean Hannity or Don the Con as he pronounces AOC a "whack job". Laughing

If you've ever known a person with a bona fide mental disorder, one does NOT need a certificate from a psychiatrist to know Things Are Wrong Upstairs. Just sayin'.... Cool

I've known both people with mental disorders and people who were publicly called out for disorders that didn't exist.

This is the same nonsense as "Sick Hillary" from 2016.

PostPosted: 10/14/19 10:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

I've known both people with mental disorders and people who were publicly called out for disorders that didn't exist.

Clearly, it isn't, but it does fit your "both sides do it" mainstream media narrative.

PostPosted: 10/14/19 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

Clearly, it isn't, but it does fit your "both sides do it" mainstream media narrative.

The only difference is that you agree with this doctor and disagreed with the ones then

PostPosted: 10/14/19 10:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

The only difference is that you agree with this doctor and disagreed with the ones then

The only difference is Hillary wasn't sick, other than a bout of pneumonia, and Trump is a sociopath. So yes, I disagreed with a lie and agree with the truth.

You should try it. Very Happy

PostPosted: 10/15/19 12:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

The only difference (???)
is that you agree with this doctor and disagreed with the ones then

This is NOT THE SAME, and the 'only difference' is that Hillary does not proudly and openly demonstrate: megalomania, narcissistic disorder, persecution complex, and an obsessive need to incite violence amongst people she has fooled into thinking she's a demigod. There's the easily observable difference.

PostPosted: 10/16/19 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

your erudite president at work:

https://twitter.com/trish_regan/status/1184559361638748161/photo/1

PostPosted: 10/16/19 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:

This letter will appear in a glass case in his Presidential Library someday. It was painful typing in "Presidential Library".

sambista

PostPosted: 10/17/19 5:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

taropatch wrote:
sambista wrote:

This letter will appear in a glass case in his Presidential Library someday. It was painful typing in "Presidential Library".

one of the nyt reader comments suggested that not only might the date on this letter have been manufactured, but a letter might not actually have been sent at all, manufactured solely for that meeting. (see sharpie manipulation of hurricane map to include alabama.)

the truth is out there, but ever more elusive. stay on your toes, my fellow americans.

PostPosted: 10/17/19 8:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

That’s the very definition of “shouldn’t” not “can’t.” Every psychiatrist on the licensing board of the American Psychiatric Association has diagnosed Donald Trump by now.

PostPosted: 10/17/19 2:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mick Mulvaney apparently doesn't think quid pro quo is a big deal

PostPosted: 10/17/19 3:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
pilight wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:

That’s the very definition of “shouldn’t” not “can’t.” Every psychiatrist on the licensing board of the American Psychiatric Association has diagnosed Donald Trump by now.

Anyone who knows anything about narcissistic personality disorder has diagnosed him. Laughing

PostPosted: 10/17/19 8:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm old enough to remember when people poo-pooed the idea that Russian actors fucked with the 2016 election in DontheCon's favor.

PostPosted: 10/18/19 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Energy Department won't comply with impeachment subpoena

Quote:
Assistant Secretary of Energy Melissa Burnison told the three committees involved in the House impeachment inquiry that the Energy Department is "unable to comply with your request for documents and communications at this time."

The letter argues about the validity of the inquiry and contends the request is for confidential communications "that are potentially protected by executive privilege and would require careful review."

Burnison concludes by saying the department "remains committed to working with Congress."

Outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry's role in the Ukraine scandal has come under scrutiny in recent weeks, and his contact with Ukrainian officials was the subject of the subpoena from House Democrats.

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney confirmed in a rare press conference Thursday that President Donald Trump had instructed Perry, at a May 23 meeting in the Oval Office, to work through his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine-related issues.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/energy-department-subpoena-decline/index.html

PostPosted: 10/19/19 7:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g_sG7N7pJ6g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Howee

PostPosted: 10/19/19 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

THAT was delicious! A close-second-best zinger? "Colonel Sanders"! Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 25 of 43

Jump to: