RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taropatch

PostPosted: 01/26/19 2:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The shutdown wouldn't have happened if punk-boy wasn't so afraid of Ann Coulter. What a waste of time, unnecessary pain for them govt workers. And now, he gets to face her wrath ... again.

Quote:

“Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States,” Coulter tweeted.

tfan

PostPosted: 01/26/19 2:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
I'm asking this seriously- What the hell did he think was going to happen?

Did he really think that he could stop paying 880,000 workers and they would understand and want him to hold his ground?

He couldn't get the money from HIS OWN PARTY, how the hell did he think he would get if from the Dems?

Please tell me that he knew how this would eventually end and that there was something more than his ego that he was fighting for. That there really was a legit purpose to what he did.

I think he was definitely trying to give himself cover for 2020 and tone down the backlash on his most recent wall cave that he reversed in December. Someone must have convinced him that campaigning in 2020 without a wall would be very difficult. The next best thing to no wall is the appearance that you tried really hard (even if last minute) to get one. Now he can say at rallies, "I tried to build a wall and the Democrats just wouldn't fund it". That can easily be countered with "but the Republicans also wouldn't fund it for 21 months" but many people supporting Trump believe (or claim to believe) that only the Democrats love ILLEGAL immigration and an illegal workforce. But an illegal workforce is actually more in tune with Republican rhetoric and beliefs. And they don't have to pretend to also be concerned with American workers like Democrat politicians who support an ILLEGAL workforce do.

He also may have been "doing a poll" so to speak. With the shutdown, he can look at what happens to his approval ratings and see how much people want or don't want a wall. He also is said to have expressed frustration in a meeting that no Democrats were talking about funding the wall as if he thought they would concede over time to end the shutdown.

I wish that politicians had been as concerned with the millions of workers who lost their jobs to job export as they are for the hundreds of thousands who are temporarily furloughed by the shutdown.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/26/19 10:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

taropatch wrote:
The shutdown wouldn't have happened if punk-boy wasn't so afraid of Ann Coulter. What a waste of time, unnecessary pain for them govt workers. And now, he gets to face her wrath ... again.

Quote:

“Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States,” Coulter tweeted.

Funny, isn't it.....ANYBODY rips on him, he rips right back. But not Ann--he never calls her out for her irrelevant bullshit.

PostPosted: 01/26/19 11:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
taropatch wrote:

Quote:

Funny, isn't it.....ANYBODY rips on him, he rips right back. But not Ann--he never calls her out for her irrelevant bullshit.

Coulter wrote a book titled “In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome”, as well as supporting him from the beginning. That must buy her some slack regarding criticism. But she has gotten pretty frustrated with him. She said or wrote something like “we all knew Trump had this douchebag personality but we were willing to overlook it for his campaign promises expecting them to be fulfilled” (I think she is primarily if not exclusively talking about the wall). She did say something about a month ago that got him to unfollow her on Twitter. I think it was this post on her website:

Gutless President in Wall-less Country

I would only call things Coulter says irrelevant if you are unconcerned with ILLEGAL immigration and our infinite immigration policy. That is her thing. That is what she focuses on. And Trump claims to have some concern with the illegal part.

I don’t think he rips on Nancy Pelosi and I think she has belittled him to some degree. The press just asked her why Trump has no nickname for her and her response was that Trump understood the power she had.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/26/19 12:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump is a bully, and, like many of them, is a pussy.

He doesn't fuck with Pelosi because she has the power and the balls to deal with him.

PostPosted: 02/07/19 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Trump is a bully, and, like many of them, is a pussy.

He doesn't fuck with Pelosi because she has the power and the balls to deal with him.

Pelosi bitch-slapped him over his wall shutdown.

And her SOTU address clap heard round the world sums it all up. He didn't even feel the knife go in.

PostPosted: 02/07/19 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm hoping Pelosi is able to avoid a second shutdown and the national emergency by Feb. 15. Come on President Pelosi, get it done!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/13/19 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fuckin Manafort. Smh.

PostPosted: 02/20/19 10:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hard to believe the orange POS still has his job.

What a disgraceful time in this country.

PostPosted: 02/20/19 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/20/19 1:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Justice Department preparing for Mueller report as early as next week

Quote:
Washington (CNN)Attorney General Bill Barr is preparing to announce as early as next week the completion of Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, with plans for Barr to submit to Congress soon after a summary of Mueller's confidential report, according to people familiar with the plans.

The preparations are the clearest indication yet that Mueller is nearly done with his almost two-year investigation.

The precise timing of the announcement is subject to change.
The scope and contours of what Barr will send to Congress remain unclear. Also unclear is how long it will take Justice officials to prepare what will be submitted to lawmakers.

But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.

The Justice Department and the special counsel's office declined to comment.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/special-counsel-conclusion-announcement/index.html

PostPosted: 02/20/19 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump should probably just stay over there with his new little buddy that he respects so much.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 02/20/19 2:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/thncOzqamTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/20/19 2:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

what the fuck is wrong with the MAGA crowd?

PostPosted: 02/20/19 7:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
what the fuck is wrong with the MAGA crowd?

No, no didn't you get the memo? There isn't anything wrong with them because the Jussie Smollett thing was a hoax.

PostPosted: 02/21/19 9:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There is so much evidence... Hard to believe Trump people prefer to dance with Russians than the USA.

PostPosted: 02/23/19 3:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8oah5bGNegk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 02/23/19 3:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan

PostPosted: 02/23/19 3:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
There is so much evidence... Hard to believe Trump people prefer to dance with Russians than the USA.

Doesn't it seem like if Mueller had so much evidence that Trump is in collusion with Russia that he wouldn't have taken his time to release it and/or would have leaked that he has it? "The president is colluding with Russia" doesn't seem like something he would want to keep to himself.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/24/19 10:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Doesn't it seem like if Mueller had so much evidence that Trump is in collusion with Russia that he wouldn't have taken his time to release it and/or would have leaked that he has it? "The president is colluding with Russia" doesn't seem like something he would want to keep to himself.

Hard to believe Trump people prefer to dance with Russians than the USA.

PostPosted: 02/24/19 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
tfan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

This is trolling.

PostPosted: 02/24/19 12:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
tfan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

This is trolling.

My guess is most here wouldn't consider it to be, and could find actual examples of it.

Regardless, banning for it goes beyond the pale.

Howee

PostPosted: 02/24/19 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

huskiemaniac wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
tfan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

This is trolling.

My guess is most here wouldn't consider it to be, and could find actual examples of it.

Regardless, banning for it goes beyond the pale.

X __________________________

Unbelievable.

PostPosted: 02/24/19 2:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
tfan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

This is trolling.

Its the truth.

PostPosted: 02/24/19 2:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bullshit. It is insulting by stealth. To engage in difficult or controversial topics such as immigration or any other of many subjects we all do engage on and SHOULD, then to be followed around by someone who suggests and attaches motivations that would be toxic and damaging to posters here, and certainly, at the very least, insulting and annoying, is absolutely trolling.

This stuff is the "When did you stop beating your wife?" tactic.

jammer, are you going to vote for Trump again?

Um. Actually, I voted for Hillary. And before Hillary, Bernie Sanders in the primary. But put that out there and you're attaching what in this present political climate something that I, as a lifelong Democrat, would consider to be toxic to my reputation. And that's the point. This person is doing this to discourage the voicing of political opinions he doesn't agree with. And he was warned. And please don't tell me that this isn't the case. Because someone here has to be smart enough to see these things when they're going on and someone is.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 16 of 43

Jump to: