RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 02/06/20 11:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/06/20 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/06/20 2:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

This means nothing to honest, intelligent people. He can have "acquitted" tattooed on his forehead. He's still going to go down in history as one of the most corrupt, horrible presidents the United States has ever had.

"“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd." --Nikki Haley
taropatch

PostPosted: 02/06/20 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So what -- OJ was acquitted too.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/07/20 6:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Comparison of Clinton and Trump impeachment trials.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2020/01/17/trump-impeachment-what-steps-senate-trial/4495963002/

"“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd." --Nikki Haley
Genero36

PostPosted: 02/07/20 3:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'Illegal' for Pelosi to tear up State of the Union speech, Trump claims

Quote:
"Well, I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for a trip to North Carolina. “First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed, it's illegal what she did. She broke the law.”

“I thought it was terrible," Trump said. I thought it was very disrespectful to the chamber, to the country.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/illegal-for-pelosi-to-tear-up-state-of-the-union-speech-trump-claims/ar-BBZLvtK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 02/07/20 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/07/20 5:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Quote:
"Well, I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for a trip to North Carolina. “First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed, it's illegal what she did. She broke the law.”

“I thought it was terrible," Trump said. I thought it was very disrespectful to the chamber, to the country.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/illegal-for-pelosi-to-tear-up-state-of-the-union-speech-trump-claims/ar-BBZLvtK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

From the same article....
Quote:
"This is a courtesy copy that is not filed or deposited with the House. Judging from the fact that I could not find evidence that these copies were archived with the House, I assume that past Speakers have kept the copies as personal property," Turley wrote. "While years ago I wrote an academic study of such records and criticized the view of presidential papers as personal property, a court would likely view this document as the personal property of Pelosi."

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/07/20 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Quote:

These dumb fucks (specifically, Trump, Matt Gaetz and Jr.). They have absolutely NO CLUE.

I would love to have a COPY of this. Just like NP had. I would cut it up in so many pieces, like grains of sand-sized pieces, and send it to the WH.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/07/20 7:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Just another example of how un-fit to be pres. Trump is. He is disgrace to our country. And so are all of the repubs that support him.

NPR said that his twin was even fired today.

Shades

PostPosted: 02/08/20 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kGlTWg_Lfd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/08/20 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seven senators notes during impeachment trial.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2020/02/08/president-trump-impeachment-trial-read-senators-handwritten-notes/4681042002/

Shades

PostPosted: 02/14/20 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AkbfYZzU4JU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RavenDog

PostPosted: 02/15/20 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Genero36 wrote:

Quote:

These dumb fucks (specifically, Trump, Matt Gaetz and Jr.). They have absolutely NO CLUE.

I would love to have a COPY of this. Just like NP had. I would cut it up in so many pieces, like grains of sand-sized pieces, and send it to the WH.

Maybe you should run if they have no clue and you do. Explain your clue without whining and complaining.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/15/20 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Genero36 wrote:

Quote:

Maybe you should run if they have no clue and you do. Explain your clue without whining and complaining.

I did.

The whining and complaining are free. Wink Laughing

Shades

PostPosted: 02/20/20 6:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ROBd40i5r6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Genero36

PostPosted: 02/20/20 8:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support

Quote:
A Democratic House intelligence committee official called the Feb. 13 briefing an important update about “the integrity of our upcoming elections” and said that members of both parties attended, including Representative Devin Nunes of California, the top Republican on the committee.

The Washington Post first reported the Oval Office confrontation between Mr. Trump and Mr. Maguire.

Mr. Trump has long accused the intelligence community’s assessment of Russia’s 2016 interference as the work of a “deep-state” conspiracy intent on undermining the validity of his election. Intelligence officials feel burned by their experience after the last election, where their work became subject of intense political debate and is now a focus of a Justice Department investigation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/russia-backs-trumps-re-election-and-he-fears-democrats-will-exploit-its-support/ar-BB10dlYV?ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 02/21/20 5:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

“Russia will influence election just like last time - in dastardly unspecified ways” - DNC, Spy Machine, Never Trumpers

Shades

PostPosted: 02/24/20 5:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y7ak74p2vN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 02/29/20 9:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump considers climate change a hoax. Now he considers the coronavirus a hoax. Having incompetent leadership during this time will cause irreparable damage.
<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bgbd9_jlALk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/02/20 11:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
“Russia will influence election just like last time - in dastardly unspecified ways” - DNC, Spy Machine, Never Trumpers

"Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion." - Mueller Report

PostPosted: 03/05/20 11:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Joe Biden's son Hunter is reported to have gained from his father's political position. A new York Times article claims he earned "as much as $50,000 a month" from Burisma Holdings, while he was on the board for a 5-year stint from 2014 to 2019.

The New York Times does not disclose their information, or whether the "as much as" $50 K only happened one month, or all 5 years. Rosemont Seneca Bohai Morgan Stanley bank records show Hunter Biden, while simultaneously serving on Burisma’s board, received $708,302 between June 2014 and October 2015 from Rosemont Seneca Bohai, for undisclosed reasons, in a series of payments that ranged from $10,000 to $150,979 per month.

At the same time, Rosemont Seneca Bohai received over $3.15 million from Burisma for “consulting services.” (Rosemont Seneca Bohai was a capital management firm, not a consulting firm). Hunter Biden had no official role with Rosemont Seneca Bohai at the time of the payments, according to the company’s business filings, although Biden was a partner of Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, which played a prominent role in the foundation of BHR Partners, a private investment fund focused on investing Chinese capital in companies based outside of China.

BHR stands for Bohai Harvest Rosemont, and involves the partnership of Chinese firms Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management Co. and Harvest Fund Management Co. and the U.S. investment and advisory firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC. It is typically referred to as Bohai Harvest. Rosemont Seneca Bohai is a LLC which lists Devon Archer as an officer.

New York Times journalist Kenneth Vogel was the first to report Burisma paid Hunter Biden $50,000 per month. It’s unclear how exactly Vogel calculated that figure, but it is possible he used an average of the payments regularly made to Hunter Biden from Rosemont Seneca Bohai over the period of 17 months shown in the available bank records.

However, the Daily Caller News Foundation could not confirm the accuracy of this figure, as there is no evidence the payments from Rosemont Seneca Bohai to Hunter Biden are necessarily for his work with Burisma.

During the same time Rosemont Seneca Bohai was receiving payments from Burisma, it also received nearly $27 million in payments from dozens of other entities and individuals. The money Hunter Biden received from Rosemont Seneca Bohai could possibly be for his work with any of these other entities or individuals, or for some other unknown reason.

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 03/05/20 12:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NEW YORK — President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has sold his stake in a company investing in Opportunity Zone projects offering tax breaks he had personally lobbied for in Washington, sparking criticism that he was benefiting from his White House role.

A filing at the Office of Government Ethics released Monday shows that Kushner received permission to defer capital gains on the sale of his stake in Cadre, a digital platform for smaller investors to buy stakes in commercial properties. Kushner’s holding in the private Cadre is worth between $25 million and $50 million, according to a financial disclosure report he filed with federal ethics officials last year.

Kushner pushed for the Opportunity Zone tax breaks to be included in Trump’s 2017 tax overhaul. The breaks offer investors big cuts in capital gains taxes if they put money into businesses and buildings in 8,700 poor, struggling neighborhoods across the country that otherwise might not attract the money.

Cadre has said it plans to invest heavily in those neighborhoods, though it is unclear just how much it has done so. Kushner also has stakes in more than a dozen properties in Opportunity Zones owned by his family firm, Kushner Cos. It is not clear if the company has taken advantage of the breaks.

Kushner co-founded Cadre with his brother, Joshua, and current CEO, Ryan Williams.

A Forbes magazine cover story last year said investors were shying away from the company given the links to Kushner and the Trump administration. It quoted CEO Williams saying, “I would be lying if I said the political angle wasn’t frustrating or concerning. There are people who won’t work with us, and we get that.”

Still, Kushner’s financial filings filed with federal ethics officials suggest the company isn’t doing so badly. The $25 million minimum value of Kushner’s stake at the end of last year is up sharply from three years ago when it was valued at at least $5 million.

Pretty nice. Your father-in-law becomes President, you lobby him for tax breaks that help companies you have ownership in, and reap a 500% return on your profit. And Hunter Biden made $3 million for his time at Burisma?? He has to be green with envy at how Jared is making out.....

Shades

PostPosted: 04/04/20 7:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who defied him on whistleblower complaint
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/03/trump-fires-intelligence-community-inspector-general-164287

Quote:
“In the midst of a national emergency, it is unconscionable that the president is once again attempting to undermine the integrity of the intelligence community by firing yet another intelligence official simply for doing his job,” Warner said in a statement.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described the firing as “retribution” coming in the “dead of night” and called it “yet another blatant attempt by the president to gut the independence of the intelligence community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing.”

Why is this level of abuse of power even allowed?

sambista

PostPosted: 04/04/20 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who defied him on whistleblower complaint
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/03/trump-fires-intelligence-community-inspector-general-164287

Quote:
“In the midst of a national emergency, it is unconscionable that the president is once again attempting to undermine the integrity of the intelligence community by firing yet another intelligence official simply for doing his job,” Warner said in a statement.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described the firing as “retribution” coming in the “dead of night” and called it “yet another blatant attempt by the president to gut the independence of the intelligence community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing.”

Why is this level of abuse of power even allowed?

because we allow it?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 41 of 43

Jump to: