RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Three Way Trade Made
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle89

PostPosted: 02/02/17 5:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jet Jaguar wrote:
I only "trash" players who are not good. I've never "trashed" Bird, Whalen, Robinson, Sims, among others. Because they are good. You guys should be just as pissed as I am that players like Tiffany Bias, Clarendon, Faris, and many others are getting roster spots in this league. Because they aren't the best. I would think that as a fan of the league you would want the best players in the league. It's not happening. If you want what's best for the league you should be angry at some of these players in the league over better players. But every time I bring it up, you guys throw Sammy back at my face. Yeah I think she should be in the league. But whether she ever gets back in or not; my message is still the same: some of these players are not that good and there are better out there.

Tbh Clarendon has been better in the WNBA then Sims so far..

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Nerd2

PostPosted: 02/02/17 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

Moving to Atlanta really allowed her game to flourish. And now they've brought in Kiesel with a multi-year contract to back her up.

hangtyme24

PostPosted: 02/02/17 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Jet Jaguar wrote:
I only "trash" players who are not good. I've never "trashed" Bird, Whalen, Robinson, Sims, among others. Because they are good. You guys should be just as pissed as I am that players like Tiffany Bias, Clarendon, Faris, and many others are getting roster spots in this league. Because they aren't the best. I would think that as a fan of the league you would want the best players in the league. It's not happening. If you want what's best for the league you should be angry at some of these players in the league over better players. But every time I bring it up, you guys throw Sammy back at my face. Yeah I think she should be in the league. But whether she ever gets back in or not; my message is still the same: some of these players are not that good and there are better out there.

I wanna sympathize with you Jet, but the mention of Clarendon had me like 🤔
Did you not see her play last season? Without her at the point ATL would've probably missed the playoffs. One if the most improved in the league. If ATL replaced her with Sammy I doubt they get the same results. I get where you're coming from though. I'm a BIG fan of Darxia Morris and Brittany Spears (the one in my Avatar) both whom I've had the pleasure of watching grow into successful ballers. I've voiced my opinion on both and how they should be in the league, and I too was shot down. But I don't talk badly about others who I feel are not as good or continue to insinuate that Morris and Spears should be in the league instead of garbage player xyz. I hope she gets another chance to prove herself, for your sake if nothing else, but there are better players than Sammy who are not in the W either

PostPosted: 02/03/17 1:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm not even going to defend her anymore. I understand you guys think she sucks. Low skills. Slow. Bad passer. Horrid defender. Bad teammate. Selfish. Maybe the worst point guard ever. So it's stupid for me to comment when all you guys think that anyway and I can't convince you otherwise even though you are all utterly and completely wrong. So just forget it. If a team gives her a chance you'll see how ridiculous your opinions are. From now on I'm only going to mention her on the overseas thread unless she's signed. But you guys will probably still shit on her anytime I give my opinion anyway.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: