RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Conclusive photo of Trump crowd size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 01/26/17 2:40 am    ::: Conclusive photo of Trump crowd size Reply Reply with quote

CNN has released (but apparently hasn't mentioned on TV) an amazing gigapixel photo of Trump's inauguration crowd as he was speaking. You can rotate and zoom this photo right up the Mall to the base of the Washington Monument.

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

It is obvious that the entire Mall is filled with people right to the far end, unlike the now famous but misleading side-by-side photo with Obama's 2009 crowd. This website claims the Obama photo was taken while he was speaking, whereas the Trump photo was taken three hours before Trump spoke.

The site also claims that satellite imaging experts measured Obama's 2009 crowd at 800,000, not the 1.8 million that the MSM likes to throw around.

I'd like to hear CNN's explanation of all this.
norwester

PostPosted: 01/26/17 9:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cool photo on CNN. Doesn't have much to do with estimating crowd sizes, I'd say, but it is kind of fun to play with perspective, etc. like you're there.

1. I don't know how much it actually matters, except that this new administration keeps bringing it up. I suspect it's Pence and co. using it to keep Trump distracted while they do what they consider the "real" work.

2. The other site trying to debunk it brought to mind this joke article that had me chuckling darkly yesterday (I'm so wrong! Laughing ) :
Maybe Trump was right? This image could explain why inauguration attendance was underreported

PostPosted: 01/26/17 6:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

norwester wrote:
Cool photo on CNN. Doesn't have much to do with estimating crowd sizes, I'd say, but it is kind of fun to play with perspective, etc. like you're there.

1. I don't know how much it actually matters, except that this new administration keeps bringing it up. I suspect it's Pence and co. using it to keep Trump distracted while they do what they consider the "real" work.

2. The other site trying to debunk it brought to mind this joke article that had me chuckling darkly yesterday (I'm so wrong! Laughing ) :
Maybe Trump was right? This image could explain why inauguration attendance was underreported

ALTERNATE FACTS

~rAf
caune

PostPosted: 01/28/17 10:55 am    ::: Re: Conclusive photo of Trump crowd size Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
CNN has released (but apparently hasn't mentioned on TV) an amazing gigapixel photo of Trump's inauguration crowd as he was speaking. You can rotate and zoom this photo right up the Mall to the base of the Washington Monument.

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

It is obvious that the entire Mall is filled with people right to the far end, unlike the now famous but misleading side-by-side photo with Obama's 2009 crowd. This website claims the Obama photo was taken while he was speaking, whereas the Trump photo was taken three hours before Trump spoke.

The site also claims that satellite imaging experts measured Obama's 2009 crowd at 800,000, not the 1.8 million that the MSM likes to throw around.

I'd like to hear CNN's explanation of all this.

Gateway Pundit is akin to The Onion. they just won't admit it lol

PostPosted: 01/29/17 1:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

norwester wrote:

L.O.L. Razz Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: