RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gold: USA vs Spain - 8/20/16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boogiezen

PostPosted: 08/23/16 10:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I hope GENO will be the coach for Team USA again! Laughing Laughing

"Kim Yu-Na. A living, breathing work of art from Korea" - Cam Cole, Vancouver Sun
Shades

PostPosted: 08/23/16 10:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zvyn3 wrote:

Candace, Nneka, Dupree, and Loyd. If character/attitude is so important like so many people on here seem to think, then Taurasi and Griner should have been left off as well.

I'm willing to bet Geno goes by his own personal experiences rather than others' perceptions.

The writing was on the wall early on. The head of the selection committee stated they were looking for mature players who don't complain about their minutes. Hmmm.... I wonder what princess might have complained in 2012, and I wonder if that stuck with the same head coach in 2016? I wonder.

You should probably just review the Team USA thread starting around April when your same tired arguments were being brought up by other posters at a more relevant time. This right now is all just repetitive rehash. The Olympics are over. The basketball team was wildly successful, although many don't appreciate that. Time to find something else to complain about.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
zvyn3

PostPosted: 08/23/16 11:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

Candace, Nneka, Dupree, and Loyd. If character/attitude is so important like so many people on here seem to think, then Taurasi and Griner should have been left off as well.

I'm willing to bet Geno goes by his own personal experiences rather than others' perceptions.

The writing was on the wall early on. The head of the selection committee stated they were looking for mature players who don't complain about their minutes. Hmmm.... I wonder what princess might have complained in 2012, and I wonder if that stuck with the same head coach in 2016? I wonder.

You should probably just review the Team USA thread starting around April when your same tired arguments were being brought up by other posters at a more relevant time. This right now is all just repetitive rehash. The Olympics are over. The basketball team was wildly successful, although many don't appreciate that. Time to find something else to complain about.

What proof do you have that she complained about minutes? You don't. It was YOUR tired, false, slanderous arguments that have been brought up since April in attempt to drag her through the mud and make Geno not look like an asshole.

boogiezen

PostPosted: 08/23/16 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

What proof do you have that she complained about minutes? You don't. It was YOUR tired, false, slanderous arguments that have been brought up since April in attempt to drag her through the mud and make Geno not look like an asshole.

MOVE ON. Team USA won without your beloved Parker!!! They don't need her. Razz

"Kim Yu-Na. A living, breathing work of art from Korea" - Cam Cole, Vancouver Sun
zvyn3

PostPosted: 08/23/16 11:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

They would win gold without any individual player, and probably without all of them. So they don't need anyone. They won without Geno in 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2008. They don't need him either.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 08/23/16 4:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boogiezen wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
caune wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
caune wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
caune wrote:
Lord in heaven people, we are all Americans, can we put the shut aside and cheer for ALL our players 😕

WHERES PARKER THO
She's home nursing her attitude, you know, the reason she didn't make the team?

Geno kept her off the team out of spite. People who say her attitude is the reason she didn't make the team are so full of shit it's ridiculous, and clearly know nothing about her. If attitude was the reason then half the damn team wouldn't be there. Candace has never been suspended by her team for violating team rules. Never had a DUI. Never punched a player in the face. Never been arrested for domestic violence. Never led the league in technicals. Never refused to play for her team and forced a trade. So tell me, what makes her so much more evil than everyone else?

Did I say it was a bad attitude? There are all sorts of traits that need to be balanced on a team. Geno had a choice between Catch and Parker. Who's going to happily hold down the end of the bench? Catch get's the vote.
You all should be very happy she was left off the team, it's made a huge difference in her game this season. Might even lead her to a Championship :O
Why did the choice have to be between Catch and Cp? She could have replace anybody else that was playing any of the post position.One of the best women player should be happy holding the end of the bench.I thought you start by picking one of best available talent in the pool first when making a team not waiting to save them a spot on the bench.I don't think Geno would have DT Bird Maya(I agree they are starters because they are the best at their position)coming off the bench but its ok for him to ask Cp to do that? Wheather we agree with it or not sometimes players get starter spots just by having more talent then the rest. You think Kobe Jordan Lebron would be happy not being starters on Team USA? Even Catch said it was hard not getting good mins in Rio. I'm sorry but it didn't seem right that Sue Bird playing on bum knee got more mins than Catch in the last gold medal game Tamika deserves more that 6 mins in her final game as a team USA member especially considering that Geno even had Moore playing in the final mins in blowout games too. That nothing more that disrespect to vet who given her all to that team.All this talk about Cp's attitude but Geno is being a asshole. You are giving team USA to much credit for Cp season she was playing good after the AllStar break last season plus those other MVP season she had too. Sparks being a talent team has nothing to do with Cp snub too. Nneka having a MVP season AB and Carson playing good defense, KT and Parker playing good will have more to do with LA maybe winning a title then USA leaving their star player off team USA.

Catchings played in the Semi. Even in those few minutes she was HORRENDOUS. She couldn't even shoot!

Team USA doesn't even need her. You could put a younger player in her position but Team USA still managed to include her because she's been in the program for many years.

And why Bird getting the hate here who is solidly orchestrating the team in the half court? As you see they struggled after Whalen in the semis while they tried to put DT is the PG position. And Catchings couldn't even shoot! Rolling Eyes

FACT? These Tennessee losers are sour graping because no matter what USA won GOLD without their beloved Parker on the team. I bet they wished that there will be an upset in the Olympics. Laughing
Im not a Lady Vol fan never been I'm just not here for Geno playing favorite. US could have won gold with the select team so they didn't really need anybody including coach Geno. Team US won gold with Ann Donavan so they didn't need Geno too. I glad Parker didn't have to deal with Geno BS. Funny how they needed Parker to beat France in the last gold medal game though.Lavender was playing good in the world championship and still got cut. Same thing with Nneka but Dupree got the starting spot.

Last edited by Libra_Girl on 08/23/16 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/23/16 4:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zvyn3 wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
ClayK wrote:
For the sake of argument, let's concede that Geno picks the team. (Makes sense, he's responsible if he loses.)

He chooses a couple UConn players over a couple of non-UConn players, most notably Breanna Stewart over Candace Parker.

There's little justification for leaving CP3 off the team, though there is a case to be made for Stewart being on it. On purely a performance level, CP3 should have replaced Catchings; in terms of fewest minutes, after Catchings and Stewart, Fowles (114 minutes) and EDD (119 minutes) would be the choices.

Presumably, though, it has to be a UConn player who gets cut for Parker to satisfy the anti-Geno haters. That would be who, exactly?

*Bird had 31 assists and 4 turnovers.
*Charles shot 55%, had 25 assists to 10 turnovers and got a rebound every 4.1 minutes.
*Maya Moore shot 52%, had 34 assists and 13 turnovers, 16 steals and got a rebound every 4.4 minutes.
*Taurasi shot 56% overall, 57% from three and had 26 assists to 16 turnovers.

So really, we're talking Parker for Stewart, and her 87 minutes in eight games. And that's enough to generate the hate?

Yes, Geno's arrogant and annoying, especially to his rivals, but it's hard to argue that he's not qualified for the job.

One would think that it would be possible to set aside this petty -- and I do mean petty -- Geno-is-the-devil attitude and support Team USA, but apparently not.

A shame ... you missed greatness ...

No it doesn't. I personally would not have chosen Charles, Fowles, McCoughtry, and Augustus for the team.

Who would you have chosen instead of those players?

You do know that Charles is the leading candidate for MVP right now and is way way better then Dupree Laughing Fowles is debatable. Normally you dont need Griner and Fowles when you have so many other good posts out there and Charles also being able to play that position. But remember Griner is having a pretty bad wnba season so far so betting on her as starting center was a risk.

I wouldnt have mind Loyd for Augustus to bring some youth

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
boogiezen

PostPosted: 08/23/16 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
caune wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
caune wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
caune wrote:
Lord in heaven people, we are all Americans, can we put the shut aside and cheer for ALL our players 😕

WHERES PARKER THO

Geno kept her off the team out of spite. People who say her attitude is the reason she didn't make the team are so full of shit it's ridiculous, and clearly know nothing about her. If attitude was the reason then half the damn team wouldn't be there. Candace has never been suspended by her team for violating team rules. Never had a DUI. Never punched a player in the face. Never been arrested for domestic violence. Never led the league in technicals. Never refused to play for her team and forced a trade. So tell me, what makes her so much more evil than everyone else?

Did I say it was a bad attitude? There are all sorts of traits that need to be balanced on a team. Geno had a choice between Catch and Parker. Who's going to happily hold down the end of the bench? Catch get's the vote.
You all should be very happy she was left off the team, it's made a huge difference in her game this season. Might even lead her to a Championship :O
Why did the choice have to be between Catch and Cp? She could have replace anybody else that was playing any of the post position.One of the best women player should be happy holding the end of the bench.I thought you start by picking one of best available talent in the pool first when making a team not waiting to save them a spot on the bench.I don't think Geno would have DT Bird Maya(I agree they are starters because they are the best at their position)coming off the bench but its ok for him to ask Cp to do that? Wheather we agree with it or not sometimes players get starter spots just by having more talent then the rest. You think Kobe Jordan Lebron would be happy not being starters on Team USA? Even Catch said it was hard not getting good mins in Rio. I'm sorry but it didn't seem right that Sue Bird playing on bum knee got more mins than Catch in the last gold medal game Tamika deserves more that 6 mins in her final game as a team USA member especially considering that Geno even had Moore playing in the final mins in blowout games too. That nothing more that disrespect to vet who given her all to that team.All this talk about Cp's attitude but Geno is being a asshole. You are giving team USA to much credit for Cp season she was playing good after the AllStar break last season plus those other MVP season she had too. Sparks being a talent team has nothing to do with Cp snub too. Nneka having a MVP season AB and Carson playing good defense, KT and Parker playing good will have more to do with LA maybe winning a title then USA leaving their star player off team USA.

Catchings played in the Semi. Even in those few minutes she was HORRENDOUS. She couldn't even shoot!

Team USA doesn't even need her. You could put a younger player in her position but Team USA still managed to include her because she's been in the program for many years.

And why Bird getting the hate here who is solidly orchestrating the team in the half court? As you see they struggled after Whalen in the semis while they tried to put DT is the PG position. And Catchings couldn't even shoot! Rolling Eyes

FACT? These Tennessee losers are sour graping because no matter what USA won GOLD without their beloved Parker on the team. I bet they wished that there will be an upset in the Olympics. Laughing
Im not a Lady Vol fan never been I'm just not here for Geno playing favorite. US could have won gold with the select team so they didn't really need anybody including coach Geno. Team US won gold with Ann Donavan so they didn't need Geno too. I glad Parker didn't have to deal with Geno BS. Funny how they needed Parker to beat France in the last gold medal game though.Lavender was playing good in the world championship and still got cut. Same thing with Nneka but Dupree got the starting spot.

Who cares? USA won GOLD. Parker was not selected. No one cares about her except you and some Tennessee fans who are BITTER. Razz

Geno got the job done. Cool

boogiezen

PostPosted: 08/23/16 7:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zvyn3 wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

They would win gold without any individual player, and probably without all of them. So they don't need anyone. They won without Geno in 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2008. They don't need him either.

But that was in the past.

Geno got the job done again.

Parker was not selected. They won GOLD.

And the way some of you are b!tching, thank god Parker was not there. Good riddance! Razz Wink

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 08/23/16 9:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boogiezen wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
caune wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
caune wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
caune wrote:

WHERES PARKER THO

Who cares? USA won GOLD. Parker was not selected. No one cares about her except you and some Tennessee fans who are BITTER. Razz

Geno got the job done. Cool
Why would I be bitter? As a LA Sparks fan I don't mind that she got to rest during the Olympic break.

zvyn3

PostPosted: 08/23/16 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
ClayK wrote:
For the sake of argument, let's concede that Geno picks the team. (Makes sense, he's responsible if he loses.)

He chooses a couple UConn players over a couple of non-UConn players, most notably Breanna Stewart over Candace Parker.

There's little justification for leaving CP3 off the team, though there is a case to be made for Stewart being on it. On purely a performance level, CP3 should have replaced Catchings; in terms of fewest minutes, after Catchings and Stewart, Fowles (114 minutes) and EDD (119 minutes) would be the choices.

Presumably, though, it has to be a UConn player who gets cut for Parker to satisfy the anti-Geno haters. That would be who, exactly?

*Charles shot 55%, had 25 assists to 10 turnovers and got a rebound every 4.1 minutes.
*Maya Moore shot 52%, had 34 assists and 13 turnovers, 16 steals and got a rebound every 4.4 minutes.

So really, we're talking Parker for Stewart, and her 87 minutes in eight games. And that's enough to generate the hate?

Yes, Geno's arrogant and annoying, especially to his rivals, but it's hard to argue that he's not qualified for the job.

One would think that it would be possible to set aside this petty -- and I do mean petty -- Geno-is-the-devil attitude and support Team USA, but apparently not.

No it doesn't. I personally would not have chosen Charles, Fowles, McCoughtry, and Augustus for the team.

You do know that Charles is the leading candidate for MVP right now and is way way better then Dupree Laughing Fowles is debatable. Normally you dont need Griner and Fowles when you have so many other good posts out there and Charles also being able to play that position. But remember Griner is having a pretty bad wnba season so far so betting on her as starting center was a risk.

She wasn't the leading candidate for MVP when the team was chosen. And Candace and Nneka would be replacing Fowles and Charles. Dupree would replace McCoughtry. Nneka is having a much better season than Charles anyway, but the politics of the WNBA won't allow her to win MVP.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/24/16 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zvyn3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
ClayK wrote:

She wasn't the leading candidate for MVP when the team was chosen. And Candace and Nneka would be replacing Fowles and Charles. Dupree would replace McCoughtry. Nneka is having a much better season than Charles anyway, but the politics of the WNBA won't allow her to win MVP.

And Nneka wasnt a better power forward then Charles when the team was chosen. So that argument goes both ways..Nneka never had a season like this. Charles has been an MVP before.

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
pilight

PostPosted: 08/24/16 3:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
ClayK wrote:

And Nneka wasnt a better power forward then Charles when the team was chosen. So that argument goes both ways..Nneka never had a season like this. Charles has been an MVP before.

Candace Parker has been MVP twice...

PostPosted: 08/24/16 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Charles has been an MVP before.

Very Happy

That's the problem with trying to come up with a defense of Parker's omission.

There isn't one.

zvyn3

PostPosted: 08/24/16 11:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
pilight wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Charles has been an MVP before.

Very Happy

That's the problem with trying to come up with a defense of Parker's omission.

There isn't one.

Exactly.

SDHoops

PostPosted: 08/25/16 11:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

And the way some of you are b!tching, thank god Parker was not there. Good riddance! Razz Wink

-I didn't see Tamika through a pity party on Twitter or have her siblings rant on Twitter for her.
-Even Lori Ann was kept in check.
-Sometimes dramatic people just need to be left home, plain and simple.
-US still would've beat France in '12 without Ace.
-Like a pop group said in the early 2000's song, "Get over yourself, goodbye!"

jmpenn90

PostPosted: 08/25/16 12:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

-I didn't see Tamika through a pity party on Twitter or have her siblings rant on Twitter for her.

I think you mean throw a pity party and why would Catch do that? She made the team. If any player that was a lock had gotten cut like Parker they would have spoken about it and been disappointed. Parker didn't have a pity party and in fact handled it very well. I never saw any tweets by Candace's brother so I can't speak to that since I have no idea what the tweets said. I don't see how you can blame her for her brother though. That is ridiculous. Candace wasn't the cause of any drama. She was one of the best players in 2012 and one of the best players the last time the team got together before this Olympics. Uconn fans just love to make up things about her.

linkster

PostPosted: 08/25/16 2:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jmpenn90 wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

I think you mean throw a pity party and why would Catch do that? She made the team. If any player that was a lock had gotten cut like Parker they would have spoken about it and been disappointed. Parker didn't have a pity party and in fact handled it very well. I never saw any tweets by Candace's brother so I can't speak to that since I have no idea what the tweets said. I don't see how you can blame her for her brother though. That is ridiculous. Candace wasn't the cause of any drama. She was one of the best players in 2012 and one of the best players the last time the team got together before this Olympics. Uconn fans just love to make up things about her.

Speaking of "making up things", where is the evidence that Auriemma "hates" Parker. It seems like that is the basis for the whole theory that Geno was behind the ommission of Parker from the team and yet I have yet to see any evidence of it. Where are the quotes from Geno suggesting it? Where is any evidence that it is true?

Just because there are LV fans who hate anything associated with UConn & Geno is no reason to assume that he hates Tenn. And without the hate the whole "Geno is responsible" theory falls apart.

There's an old psychological term called projection. Some people develop a hatred for someone and then imagine that that person hates them as well. They "project" their own hatred onto the other person. LV nation has for years maintained that Auriemma has a bitter dislike for Parker and has been repeating it so long that no one questions it.

I'd like some of the posters who claim that to present their evidence because I can't find any. Geno makes wise ass comments about lots of people, many of whom he coached, but no one ever suggests that he hates them. So where's the beef? Why is it assumed that he hates Parker?

linkster

PostPosted: 08/25/16 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jmpenn90 wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

Speaking of "making up things", where is the evidence that Auriemma "hates" Parker. It seems like that is the basis for the whole theory that Geno was behind the ommission of Parker from the team and yet I have yet to see any evidence of it. Where are the quotes from Geno suggesting it? Where is any evidence that it is true?

Just because there are LV fans who hate anything associated with UConn & Geno is no reason to assume that he hates Tenn. And without the hate the whole "Geno is responsible" theory falls apart.

There's an old psychological term called projection. Some people develop a hatred for someone and then imagine that that person hates them as well. They "project" their own hatred onto the other person. LV nation has for years maintained that Auriemma has a bitter dislike for Parker and has been repeating it so long that no one questions it.

I'd like some of the posters who claim that to present their evidence because I can't find any. Geno makes wise ass comments about lots of people, many of whom he coached, but no one ever suggests that he hates them. So where's the beef? Why is it assumed that he hates Parker?

zvyn3

PostPosted: 08/25/16 3:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="SDHoops"]
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
boogiezen wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
zvyn3 wrote:

Quote:

What pity party did Candace throw on Twitter? As another poster said, UConn fans just love making up things about her. This is the only tweet I remember tweeting about the situation.
https://twitter.com/Candace_Parker/status/724964632146776065
Doesn't sound like a pity party to me. You think she told Marcus to rant on Twitter? Then you're dumb. She does not control her brother's tweets.

Quote:

What does that have to do with anything?

Quote:

She isn't dramatic. All of the supposedly "dramatic" things you've accused her of are lies.

Quote:

She was by far the best player in that game, so that's a completely irrelevant point. They would've beaten France without anyone. Geno couldn't handle her outshining his UConn players.

Quote:

Don't see what that has to do with anything either.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/25/16 4:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How would people have reacted if Catchings was left off the team instead of Parker? Would you be happy then? I think Catchings takes it better being the last or 2nd to last in the rotation

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 08/25/16 5:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
How would people have reacted if Catchings was left off the team instead of Parker? Would you be happy then? I think Catchings takes it better being the last or 2nd to last in the rotation

Catchings?

Leaving Moore off would have been more comparable to leaving Parker off.

So who would have been willing to defend that choice?

It's basically the same thing.

zvyn3

PostPosted: 08/25/16 11:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

Why should she have to be second last in the rotation when she's the best at her position?

Nerd2

PostPosted: 08/26/16 12:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zvyn3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Why should she have to be second last in the rotation when she's the best at her position?

I was in Rio for every game and had it confirmed - again - that Parker's omission was because of her attitude. She thought that her pure skill allowed her to demand a bigger role but she forgot that there were other players at her position who might not be quite as good but who were good enough to help win gold. USA BB has said all along that it is not just about skill but the ability to blend with the other players to make the best team - it's not a merit-based all-star team of the very best at each position. Even if Geno was directly responsible for her getting cut (which I doubt), it doesn't matter. He assembled an absolutely dominant team and won the gold with no doubt. It was Candace who missed out on the opportunity as Team USA was able to do just fine without her. And in 4 years, Stewart, Charles and Delle Donne will probably be the better players anyway so Parker may never be on an Olympic squad again.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/26/16 5:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zvyn3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

You think that Parker is better then Elena Delle Donne Laughing ? Charles right now is better then Parker aswell. So that is already 2 power forwards that are better then her and will be getting more minutes in the rotation. Certainly when you know that EDD is a big part of the future of this team.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: