RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Angie Bjorklund Commits to Tennessee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 11/18/05 3:53 pm    ::: Angie Bjorklund Commits to Tennessee Reply Reply with quote

Angie Bjorklund, a 6'0" G out of University HS (WA), has given a verbal to the Tennessee Lady Vols. Many consider Angie to be one of the Top 3 players from the Class of 2007. The Lady Vols now have verbals from two players, the other being Sydney Smallbone, a 5'9" G out of St. Joseph's HS (IN).

Congrats to Angie & to the Lady Vols.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 11/18/05 4:15 pm    ::: Re: Angie Bjorklund Commits to Tennessee Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:
Angie Bjorklund, a 6'0" G out of University HS (WA), has given a verbal to the Tennessee Lady Vols. Many consider Angie to be one of the Top 3 players from the Class of 2007. The Lady Vols now have verbals from two players, the other being Sydney Smallbone, a 5'9" G out of St. Joseph's HS (IN).

I'll bet anything that Bjorkland now ends up ranked higher than Phillips in the next set of recruiting rankings Rolling Eyes

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 11/18/05 4:33 pm    ::: Re: Angie Bjorklund Commits to Tennessee Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
BBallFanCT729 wrote:

I'll bet anything that Bjorkland now ends up ranked higher than Phillips in the next set of recruiting rankings Rolling Eyes

How cynical Twisted Evil

dtsnms

PostPosted: 11/18/05 4:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Purdue fans do seem to have a bit of a chip, don't they Reb?

I'm surprised Bjorkland chose UT, with Wiley-Gatewood, Parker, etc. all there already.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 11/18/05 4:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm not even going to get into it again.

We'll just wait and see where the rankings go.

And, for the record, I really don't care where players are ranked. It's just comical to see blatant favoritism that goes on in them.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 11/18/05 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

And, for the record, I really don't care where players are ranked. It's just comical to see blatant favoritism that goes on in them.

C'mon Matty, I want to see you get red-posted again, it's fun!

Everone knows Tina Charles is #1, so what does it matter what the "experts" say.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 11/18/05 4:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

C'mon Matty, I want to see you get red-posted again, it's fun!

Everone knows Tina Charles is #1, so what does it matter what the "experts" say.

Bring it on Very Happy

The good news for UConn is that the last two tiimes Purdue has gotten a recruit who was No. 1 by some services and another player was by the others, they were Shereka Wright and Stephanie White. The other top-rated player in both cases -- Holdsclaw and Taurasi -- both went on to lead their teams to three national titles.

Sass

PostPosted: 11/18/05 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Back on topic.....and by the way, I don't give a fuck about ratings - let's see some results.......Bjorklund is a great player. She burned up the court in the Washington state 3A tourney last March, after a great season. I like her style of play, and that is mad mad crunk that she committed to Summitt.

He's the greatest of the greater
get it straight - he's great
- Run-DMC
SportsPageMike

PostPosted: 11/19/05 9:35 pm    ::: Re: Angie Bjorklund Commits to Tennessee Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:

My congratulations also to Coach Pat on getting an awesome committment. Great addition to an already talented team.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: