RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Live Access 2016 (now "WNBA League Pass")
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kool-aide

PostPosted: 05/27/16 4:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm waiting for it to be available on my Roku. I haven't encountered problems so far this year with it on my laptop (knock wood)

scullyfu

PostPosted: 05/28/16 6:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

an app on Roku would be great, too!

PostPosted: 05/28/16 9:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The only thing I don't like about league pass is that when I go there to watch a game I've missed the score is listed. No need to watch if the score is already showing.

Shades

PostPosted: 05/28/16 10:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
The only thing I don't like about league pass is that when I go there to watch a game I've missed the score is listed. No need to watch if the score is already showing.

You can turn off the function that reveals the score.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 05/28/16 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:

Go to settings. There's a toggle to turn scores on or off. If I know I want to watch a morning game later in the day I turn scores off.

PostPosted: 05/28/16 1:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If you're just on the normal browser window version, the option is in the top-right corner under 'sign out'. It says 'Scores: On Off' and you can choose.

PostPosted: 05/28/16 1:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:
an app on Roku would be great, too!

I think the more ppl who write in about them adding it to ROKU they will make sure to add it, I wrote them weeks ago but me alone may not cut it. lol

PostPosted: 05/28/16 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
If you're just on the normal browser window version, the option is in the top-right corner under 'sign out'. It says 'Scores: On Off' and you can choose.

Thanks everyone! Evidently I forgot from last year!! Old age has creeped up.

FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 06/02/16 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone else having issues with replay from SEA/IND? I don't have my usual play, rewind, and FF buttons, and the usual markers for highlights don't show up.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 06/02/16 2:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FollowtheCardinalRule wrote:
Anyone else having issues with replay from SEA/IND? I don't have my usual play, rewind, and FF buttons, and the usual markers for highlights don't show up.

It was a little screwy for me earlier. I had to reload to get those buttons to show up (the markers still didn't show, but I turn them off anyway).

PostPosted: 06/02/16 3:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The markers are annoying to me. They're too big and they interfere with precise placement of the time curser. I think they should be on a separate line above or below the timeline, and maybe make them triangle shaped so it points to the precise spot of occurance. I don't know if people aren't complaining enough, but the interface has a lot of room for improvement but it really hasn't improved for a few years now.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Michelle89

PostPosted: 06/04/16 6:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My League pass on the laptop is not working anymore Mad Mad
It says:

WNBA League pass is not available in your geographic region.
Ll!a?? 2 a, 5, CUBA

Does anyone know what this means? It has always worked in Holland for me so what is the difference now? And it does work on my app on my phone

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
UofDel_Alum

PostPosted: 06/04/16 2:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
It says:

Ll!a?? 2 a, 5, CUBA

Does anyone know what this means? It has always worked in Holland for me so what is the difference now? And it does work on my app on my phone

Damn? Have you tried sending them a message to ask what is going on? Are they sending you your money back if this is permanent?

Richyyy

PostPosted: 06/04/16 2:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No problems here, so doesn't appear to be a general Europe issue. Do you use any kind of proxy server that could be switching up where it thinks you're located? If not it's probably just a screw up that they can fix once someone gets around to reading customer service messages.

PostPosted: 06/04/16 2:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
No problems here, so doesn't appear to be a general Europe issue. Do you use any kind of proxy server that could be switching up where it thinks you're located? If not it's probably just a screw up that they can fix once someone gets around to reading customer service messages.

Not that i know of. I am now at my parents house (same city) on their laptop and it works just fine. So this is very strange. Can it be a virus on my laptop?

I send an email and they asked for my IP so im gonna mail them that tomorrow. Hopefully they can fix it Confused

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
RP

PostPosted: 06/04/16 3:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That is the same message I received a year ago (almost to the day, oddly enough), and I am in the US. It was opening night, but nonetheless it only took a few minutes for someone to respond and resolve the issue.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 06/04/16 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RP wrote:
That is the same message I received a year ago (almost to the day, oddly enough), and I am in the US. It was opening night, but nonetheless it only took a few minutes for someone to respond and resolve the issue.

Hopefully it will be solved as fast as they did with you

toad455

PostPosted: 06/07/16 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

was on the fence whether to get this this season or not. Decided not to. Granted not many games are on ESPN2, but with all 34 Liberty games being televised, plus the NBATV games, I've decided not to buy the league pass this year.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 06/12/16 7:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
It says:

Ll!a?? 2 a, 5, CUBA

I'm now having this problem. The website thinks I'm in China for some reason.

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 06/13/16 1:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
Shades wrote:
I take it Chromecast is the Google version of AppleTV. I have neither, and I understand the concept of neither. Are they better resolution than using your TV as a PC monitor? Are they wireless? Is there a monthly fee? What are the advantages?

I've never done the PC to TV thing but the Apple TV app is pretty clear...more so than my laptop. And my laptop has a pretty decent processor and my network is pretty high speed.

It's film-like either way but it was worth it. If you have any other sports packages the 4th gen Apple TV plays both MLB TV and the NHL in full TV quality HD. It would likely do the same for the NBA though I don't have the NBA package.

I'm getting my Apple TV 4th Gen this week, no issues with yours so far right?

PostPosted: 07/08/16 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, as recently as a week ago I noticed that instead of commercials games on Live Access were showing highlights of other games. I figured it would be commented on somewhere and maybe it has and I just missed it...or is everyone else getting commercials. Did the WNBA cut advertising on "League Pass?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: