RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2017 WNBA Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sigur3

PostPosted: 04/11/17 9:34 pm    ::: Re: Disingenuous Stocks? Reply Reply with quote

BelloFratello wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:
She lost me when she said they are both talented defenders Laughing Laughing Laughing

Almost everything Stocks says to the media is blown smoke. She's been disingenuous to season ticket holder thus far and there's no reason to take anything she says right before a draft seriously. Basically the polar opposite of Pokey in that regard.

What did she say that was misleading or disingenuous?

Season ticket holder party about 2 months ago, it was basically a PR stunt, the only thing she had to say about the draft was stuff about local prospects: Nia Coffey, yes, but also Jessica January, Ashley Deary (?) and Christian Inman (???) and went around hyping up every player on the team (including dos Santos, who was traded shortly thereafter). Gave us lots of useless coachisms like "fast play" and "aggressive defense" but that was about it. "We want to build a championship culture," "We need Allstate Arena to be a place opposing teams fear," etc etc

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 11:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nia Coffey likely to be a top 10 pick in WNBA draft

http://www.startribune.com/nia-coffey-likely-to-be-a-top-10-pick-in-wnba-draft/419215344/?section=sports

Quote:
Her father, Richard, was a star at the University of Minnesota, ultimately getting a cup of coffee with the Timberwolves. Brother Amir helped lead the Gophers men to the NCAA tournament last month.

Quote:
“It was my brother and sister who actually got me into basketball,” Coffey said. Her sister, Sydney, played at Marist. “And having my dad having had so much experience really helped me. He’s just been my lifelong coach, so I really appreciate my family for that.”

Quote:
Earlier this week, Lynx coach Cheryl Reeve praised Coffey, knowing full well the Lynx had little chance to get her with the 12th pick.

“Everybody sees her upside,” Reeve said. “Just the athleticism.”

That sounds like Reeve. She's not going to praise anybody that she thinks could be available at #12 Razz

Quote:
Coffey will have to get her game to the point where she can play the small forward position, too. And that has been her pre-draft focus. She has worked on increasing her range, worked on her dribble.

“I’m trying to work on anything that will help improve my game,” she said.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 04/12/17 3:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The insomnia mock, mostly intuition,

1. SA Plum
2. Chi Gray
3. Dallas K. Davis
4. Dallas Coates
5. SA Coffey
6. Was B. Jones
7. Atl SWK
8. Conn Weise
9. Chi McCall
10. Dallas A. Jones (maybe traded to PX for Bone)
11. LA A. Prince
12. Minn Osahor

13. Conn A. Peterson
14. NY Epps (Not a surprise, what I've been feeling from the beginning)
15. Sea Akhator
16. Conn Sykes
17. Indy Allen
18. Was Jankoska
19. Atl Cooper
20. Indy R. Williams
21. Chi Romero
22. Indy N. Davis
23. Dallas Jackson
24. Minn Fitzgerald

Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/12/17 3:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The biggest problem for Osahor at WNBA level might be height more than anything else. We've seen big girls with shooting touch survive and make an impact at WNBA level, like Danielle Adams, and Osahor has the added ability of being a gifted passer. But she's obviously a 5, and she's going to be giving up several inches against a lot of opponents. Courtney Paris has shown that using your body can compensate, but Osahor might be a couple of inches shorter than even her, and Paris is still a pretty terrible defender even now. I wouldn't be surprised if Osahor drifted down into at least the late-middle of the second round, rather than the heights some of these mocks have her climbing to.

PostPosted: 04/12/17 7:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Don't be deterred, Spooner. I think Larkins is a much better comparison to Osahor than Paris. Both were skilled big girls coming out of college. It took a while for Larkins to get to the point she's been at since she won a championship as a starting center in 2012, but for the Lynx, Osahor doesn't need to be at that level right away. Just play a 5-10 min role as the 5th post.... a little insurance that the Lynx didn't have in 2016 that ended up biting them in the end. And if Osahor's conditioning happens to improve along the way.... lottery ticket at a #12 price. It's a nothing to lose but everything to gain pick for the Lynx.

Agler says he likes Osahor, and who is most like Agler? Exactly

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 04/12/17 8:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have a feeling the Sky wants Coffey but not as the #2 selection of the draft and by the time the 9th selection of the drafts rolls around Coffey will be likely selected by another team

RavenDog

PostPosted: 04/12/17 8:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Craziest Draft in Years.

The only sure pick is #1 Plum and she might get traded. Laughing

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/12/17 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Craziest Draft in Years.

Lindsay Harding All over again .

PostPosted: 04/12/17 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Craziest Draft in Years.

I doubt it. When has a Wasserman client ever been traded during her rookie season?

Shades

PostPosted: 04/12/17 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.phillyref.com/basketball/wnbarefs/draft17/wnbadraft17.html#

If any of those 6'2 players shown at #12 get selected by the Lynx, I'll be happy.
If a 6'2 guard is selected. I'll be happy to sing goodbye to Cruz

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/12/17 9:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
http://www.phillyref.com/basketball/wnbarefs/draft17/wnbadraft17.html#

If any of those 6'2 players shown at #12 get selected by the Lynx, I'll be happy.
If a 6'2 guard is selected. I'll be happy to sing goodbye to Cruz

Who would win the better grade if SAN got Plum & Coates vs Dallas selecting SWK & Jones ? I think SAN and with me being a wings fan Passing up on coates would be a huge mistake honestly .

PostPosted: 04/12/17 11:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coaches Agler, Johnson, Stocks, and Williams Discuss the WNBA Draft

http://www.wnba.com/news/coaches-discuss-wnba-draft-2017-agler-johnson-stocks-williams/

Some of this stuff will be repetitious of material already reported

Quote:
Q. Coach Williams, you’ve got three picks in the first round, and I’m just wondering how big a factor do you feel like the draft can be for your team?

FRED WILLIAMS (Dallas Wings): Having three picks I think will be beneficial for us here during the upcoming training camp and hopefully for our season.

Quote:
Q. For any of the coaches, how do you guys evaluate a mid-major prospect differently than you would a prospect from one of the Power Five or Connecticut?

BRIAN AGLER (Los Angeles Sparks): You try to watch them play against the toughest competition on their schedule. You have to evaluate how they produce against, just like anything else, the best talent that you can see. It’s tough for everybody to make a team. In fact, I think this is a good draft, but I also think this is a draft where some first-round picks could get cut just because it is difficult. We’ve seen people come in from midmajors and become All-Stars, so it’s not out of the realm.

Quote:
Q. My question is for Coach Stocks and Coach Johnson. For both of you, I want to know if you’re entertaining trades and also want to get your thoughts about Kelsey Plum as well as Nia Coffey.

AMBER STOCKS (Chicago Sky): You know, I’ll say it’s wise to always keep your options open, and so as the process drawsnearer and nearer to the 13th [of April], keeping — just keeping the board open, keeping options open. We’re continuing to evaluate players on all different levels, and we’re continuing to evaluate all different types of options, and some of those may include potential trades.

Quote:
Q. This is for whichever of you coaches would like to take this. I’m curious as to your thoughts on Chantel Osahor, Sydney Wiese and Sophie Brunner.

BRIAN AGLER: I think with Sydney, how she can defend in this league is probably going to determine her longevity just because I think this was mentioned before, this league is quick, fast and strong, something those players aren’t used to, so how they can adjust that way is going to be very important, and I think for Chantel, the same thing, her ability to get up and down the floor. I watched her play defense a lot in college, and she was a factor rebounding. I think one game she had 30 rebounds. But I think people have to remember that in our league, the lane is wider, and there’s a defensive three seconds. She’s going to have to — she will be put on the move defensively, and so how she’ll be able to keep people in front of her and keep people off the glass; that will be very important. Same thing with Sydney. Will she be able to keep people in front of her? Both those people have really good offensive instincts and skill, so it will be the other intangible things and the defensive things that will determine their longevity and their abilities.

Quote:
Q. This can be for any of the coaches. I’m just wondering what you guys see from Brittney Sykes.Obviously she thought about declaring for the draft last year, came back to school and had a good season. How has she improved from last year to this year and how does she project for the WNBA?

FRED WILLIAMS: I think when a player has an opportunity to refine their skills for another year, that helped her a great deal to put her in the position for this year. The ability for her to hit shots from the outside and her versatility as a perimeter player is really going to show itself in training camp. I think she is an athletic talent, and I think she will exploit that athletic talent and challenge on someone’s roster. She’s a player that really intrigues a lot of the scouts and a lot of the coaches within the league.

Quote:
Q. What do you feel is the most important thing for your team to accomplish in this draft?

FRED WILLIAMS: I think that what we want to accomplish is to find the players that can fulfill our need on the defensive end, on the structure of our defensiveend, and then the other thing is we’re looking at players who can… who are really pro ready, to come on in and really help us right away. I think that’s very important. I don’t think we want to look at players to kind of wait and sit on them a little bit. But our thing is, and for me, is that I like to have a team that has a lot of speed, a lot of height and a lot of depth, and I think we have some of that process with some of the veteran players we have now, and bringing in some fresh legs into our team will most definitely help us within this draft.

Quote:
Q. Fred or anyone else who wants to speak on it, I wanted to ask about Baylor’s Alexis Jones. I know you wanted players who are ready for the pros. She’s been in college obviously five years. But what do you think of her and do you think those injuries might be a little bit of a concern for pro teams because she’s had the ACL and the microfracture this year.

VICKIE JOHNSON: I think Alexis Jones is ready for the WNBA. I think that she has done all she can possibly do on the college level. Her ability to score the basketball and also transition to the 1 is very important in the WNBA, and also able to create her own shot and create for her teammates. I think she’ll be a great pro. I think that I would still say it will take her a year or two to understand the WNBA and the speed of the game, and I think she’ll do fine.

FRED WILLIAMS: Some of the things that intrigued me about her is she’s cool under pressure. She’s really a pressure shooter, deep outside while shooting the basketball. She’s a guard that’s always gotten better and better each year. You know, people lay on the fact with her injury and how she has an injury or had an injury. She came back and played during the NCAAs and really played pretty well.

Quote:
Q. I’m going to direct this question to Vickie because right now San Antonio, you guys have two Florida State players on your training camp roster, so I’m just curious if you have any other Florida State players on your radar as far as seniors coming out of this year’s class, and in particular with Leticia Romero, what you’ve seen from Florida State’s guard.

VICKIE JOHNSON: To be honest, our options are open. We are evaluating at the 1 position and at the 5 position, so it’s very important that we pick the right players because those players are our future. Yes, we are looking at Florida State players, but that’s all I can tell you.

BRIAN AGLER: Romero is unique because she’s international. She’s got a different type of experience playing on a team. I know she didn’t play a whole lot in the Olympics, but she was on that roster, and she has international experience playing for the national team. Those kinds of experiences really benefit people coming into the WNBA. They’re a little bit more mature because they’ve played against that type of caliber player before, so they’re not shocked when they come in there and they understand the quickness and the strength a little bit more.

Quote:
Q. This is for any coach that wants to speak on this. I know you’re not going to disclose your hands, so I don’t want you to try to, but just talk about is there any little thing about this draft that intrigues any of you that you see that stands out that hasn’t been talked about? They talked about the draft being guard heavy, they talked about maybe not a star coming out, but just little things you want to speak on about this draft that impresses you as coaches this year.

AMBER STOCKS: You know, just kind of seeing the forest through the trees, two things I would say stand out are just the breadth of shooters at multiple positions that this draft offers, not only the perimeter players but the bigs, as well, are shooting very impressive, steady, consistent percentages beyond the three-point line. You know, that’s a tribute to how hard players are working now.

myrtle

PostPosted: 04/12/17 11:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Spoon, in your draft, if Atlanta gets SWK and Cooper (and it's possible) they will have won the draft.

- Amanda Gorman
Shades

PostPosted: 04/12/17 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not your typical prospect: Chantel Osahor confident she can play in WNBA

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-basketball/not-your-typical-prospect-chantel-osahor-confident-she-can-play-in-wnba/

Quote:
“Her uncanny ability to hit the three-point shot is what’s probably going to give her a legitimate shot of making a team,” Agler said.

In what’s considered a guard-heavy draft that’s devoid of an abundance of superstar talent, South Carolina’s Alaina Coates and Maryland’s Brionna Jones are the only post players who are locks to be selected in the first round.

Quote:
“Oh yeah definitely, I see coaching in her future and you know what, she’s going to be great at it because she understands the game so well,” said Arizona coach Adia Barnes, a former UW assistant. “Chantel is one of the smartest players out there.

“But you know what, you’re only young once. So I say, play as long as you can play.”

Quote:
“It’s something I don’t really talk about, but yeah I want to play (in the WNBA),” she said. “I think I can be effective in that league and do some of the things that I’ve been doing. We’ll see. But yeah, I’m confident I can play at that level.”

Osahor acknowledges she’s not a typical player and her success in the WNBA depends largely on a right fit.

Quote:
Washington standout guard Kelsey Plum, the presumptive No. 1 pick in the draft, thinks her Huskies teammate will be a star in the WNBA.

“I’m really excited about her transition,” Plum said. “When you have the ability to think the game before anyone else, I think your game translates regardless of position, size and speed of the game.

“Basketball is a mental sport as much as it is physical and I believe that if anyone can make the transition, Chantel can.”

BelloFratello

PostPosted: 04/12/17 2:18 pm    ::: Re: Disingenuous Stocks? Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
BelloFratello wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:
She lost me when she said they are both talented defenders Laughing Laughing Laughing

Almost everything Stocks says to the media is blown smoke. She's been disingenuous to season ticket holder thus far and there's no reason to take anything she says right before a draft seriously. Basically the polar opposite of Pokey in that regard.

What did she say that was misleading or disingenuous?

Season ticket holder party about 2 months ago, it was basically a PR stunt, the only thing she had to say about the draft was stuff about local prospects: Nia Coffey, yes, but also Jessica January, Ashley Deary (?) and Christian Inman (???) and went around hyping up every player on the team (including dos Santos, who was traded shortly thereafter). Gave us lots of useless coachisms like "fast play" and "aggressive defense" but that was about it. "We want to build a championship culture," "We need Allstate Arena to be a place opposing teams fear," etc etc

I'm going to tell you that I have heard that stuff from a lot of coaches and GMs. That's pretty common language for them. Some try to be more candid than others, but there's only so much information they can give away or talk about. Especially with college players in regards to their draft outlook. I'm surprised she even mentioned Coffey, Deary, January and Inman by name. Usually they try to even dance around the names. "There's a guard at Depaul we're looking at"; "there's a post at Northwestern who we see as a wing at the WNBA level".

Without being there I don't want to come off as saying she wasn't being disingenuous per se, but just that she has rules she has to follow with what she says at a season ticket holder event. "Coach speak" as you will.

PostPosted: 04/12/17 2:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Washington Mystics keep WNBA draft options open with their big moves already made

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/mystics/washington-mystics-keep-wnba-draft-options-open-with-their-big-moves-already-made/2017/04/12/3be5cd9c-1f99-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html

Quote:
Mike Thibault indicated he’s taking a wait-and-see approach as to what the club may do with the sixth overall pick.

Quote:
“We would like a player that can play multiple positions possibly,” said Thibault, entering his fifth season in the nation’s capital. “It’s not the be-all end-all, but someone that can play 2-3 or 3-4 or 1-2, but we’re not limiting ourselves to that. Clearly it’s not a post draft, and for us it’s not as big a need for what we want to do long term.”

Thibault has not ruled out trading the pick or using it on a wing player as he assembles a roster in which the regulars are able to prosper at two to three positions, if not more. Among the top prospects at the wing include South Carolina’s Allisha Gray and Kaela Davis as well as Maryland’s Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, all projected first-round choices.

I think he might be assuming Jones or Coates won't be available at #6, but it's definitely not looking good for those predicting Osahor at #6.

Quote:
The Mystics, meanwhile, are awaiting word on the status of defensive specialist LaToya Sanders, a forward-center whose foot ailment may require surgery, according to Thibault.

Quote:
“I don’t see very many players in this draft becoming starters on the teams they go to right away,” Thibault said. “It may depend on a certain team or injury or something else, but this draft is to add depth to a team more than it is to change the look of a team.

“We’ve had discussions with different teams about different kinds of scenarios. I don’t think anything will happen for us until the draft actually starts.”

Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/12/17 2:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sanders played 37 minutes this afternoon in the second-leg of the EuroCup final, by the way. Every chance she might be wanted for Turkey for EuroBasket Women in the summer as well, which could postpone surgery further (although Quanitra Hollinsworth was more successful in that game today, and would be an alternative for the Turks).

PostPosted: 04/12/17 2:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Sanders played 37 minutes this afternoon in the second-leg of the EuroCup final, by the way. Every chance she might be wanted for Turkey for EuroBasket Women in the summer as well, which could postpone surgery further (although Quanitra Hollinsworth was more successful in that game today, and would be an alternative for the Turks).

I thought she retired from playing for Turkey? Or was that just for the Olympics?

Shades

PostPosted: 04/12/17 2:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Weak WNBA Draft Has Sun Focusing Elsewhere

http://www.courant.com/sports/basketball/connecticut-sun/hc-sun-draft-preview-0413-20170412-story.html

They traded into the first round (got a bargain though), so it seems they have some interest in the draft.

Quote:
"I don't think it's as deep as last year's draft. I still think there are quality players throughout the draft and opportunities for teams to better themselves," Connecticut Sun coach and general manager Curt Miller said.

Quote:
After being a part-time player in her first three seasons, Chong emerged as a senior and was second on the team in minutes played (31.0), shot 40 percent on three-pointers and had 140 assists and only 42 turnovers.

Quote:
The Sun have the eighth pick in the first round, the 13th and 16th overall in the second round, and the 28th overall in the third round. But instead of relying on the draft to rebuild their team in the offseason, the Sun focused on trades and free agency and added forwards Reshanda Gray, Lynetta Kizer, Danielle Adams, Jennifer Hamson and Kayla Pedersen.

And I guess Hightower will be back.

Quote:
Miller contends the team's nucleus is solid, particularly after last year's draft eventually yielded first-round picks Tuck, Jonquel Jones, Rachel Banham and Courtney Williams. Miller said all four of those players are now franchise staples, so it's going to be nearly impossible for any Sun draft picks below the first round to make the team.

Quote:
"Everything is on the table for us," Miller said. "We'd consider moving up in the draft and there are also scenarios where you could see us moving down and try to parlay picks this year into different assets or moving back into the 2018 draft. … I'm never going to lose sight that we are trying to build something that's going to be good for a very long time. And we've never lost sight that our future is bright."

Eh, he's not going to get a 2018 pick for current second round picks.

Quote:
"Don't be surprised if we look into drafting a foreign player or two that may not be ready to come over because right now because they have a better chance to make our roster a year or two from now than right now," Miller said.

Quote:
Alba Torrens of Spain, has told the team she will again pass up the chance to play in the WNBA to focus on the Spanish national team as it prepares to qualify for the 2018 World Championship.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/12/17 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:

I thought she retired from playing for Turkey? Or was that just for the Olympics?

I don't remember that but it's certainly possible. Maybe just health to worry about then, which has always been a question with Sanders.

PostPosted: 04/12/17 3:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

After Kelsey Plum at No. 1, the rest of the WNBA draft is tough to predict

http://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/19136848/after-kelsey-plum-no-1-rest-wnba-draft-picks-tough-predict

Quote:
After Plum, it's truly anybody's guess how the rest of this draft will go. There are new coaching/general manager regimes in San Antonio and Chicago, the teams that have the first two picks, and that adds to the uncertainty.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/12/17 6:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kYgDsatxWrk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 04/12/17 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As Epps, Akhator await WNBA fate, Kentucky assistant coach has been go-to resource

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-basketball-women/article144188104.html

Quote:
Dunn has also been a valuable resource for some of the more important details like if the players need an agent, how to learn about playing overseas (where women’s players make their significant money) and getting academics in order before the WNBA Draft, which is Thursday night.

Quote:
Dunn also has been a valuable resource for her old friends in the WNBA, who have questions about Epps and Akhator, neither of whom were among the 10 players invited to the draft in New York City.

Quote:
“I’d rather them get picked lower if it’s the right kind of coach because there are no guaranteed contracts in the WNBA,” Mitchell said recently, noting that former players like Jennifer O’Neill fared better as free agents than some first-round WNBA Draft picks because of the league’s structure.

Quote:
Dunn believes that both Epps and Akhator can be difference-makers on WNBA rosters.

Quote:
“There are a lot of guards, but they’re thin and slight,” Dunn said. “Epp’s thick and strong and physical. She can go inside and outside, post up. And she can guard a lot of different positions, which makes her unique.”

Quote:
“Evelyn has speed and her quickness and now that she’s added that ability to consistently make a 15-footer, it makes her even more valuable,” Dunn said.

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 04/12/17 10:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Here's what I believe is the Mystics wish list for the #6 selection of the 2017 WNBA Draft:

#1 Alaina Coates
#2 Brionna Jones
#3 Shatori Walker-Kimbrough

The most likely #6 selection for the Mystics will be Shatori Walker-Kimbrough.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/13/17 1:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Basketball Society Mock Draft

http://basketballsocietyonline.com/2017-wnba-mock-draft

1. Kelsey Plum – San Antonio Stars
Kelsey Plum, University of Washington
Kelsey Plum is, by far, the most dominant guard in this draft class.

2. Shatori Walker-Kimbrough – Chicago Sky
Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, University of Maryland
Walker-Kimbrough is the kind of electric guard that the Sky could use as they try to build a team that’s not centered around Delle Donne.

3. Allisha Gray – Dallas Wings
Allisha Gray, South Carolina
With the third pick overall, it would be smart of Dallas to get the guard who can do a little of everything at a high level.

4. Alaina Coates – Dallas Wings
She can give the Wings a much needed inside presence.

5. Brionna Jones – San Antonio Stars
There are currently three centers listed on the roster with a combined four years of experience. Jones will add to the youth, but at least she gives the Stars another option if the others don’t pan out as expected.

6. Kaela Davis – Washington Mystics
Davis would give the Mystics a much needed outlet shooter when Delle Donne needs a kick out from the post.

7. Chantel Osahor – Atlanta Dream
She has the potential to make an immediate impact, especially with the team looking to cover for McCoughtry.

8. Alexis Peterson – Connecticut Sun
The Connecticut Sun are stacked with Forwards/Centers and a lot of youth. Their guard depth is something that lacks, and that can easily be addressed in this draft.

9. Nia Coffey – Chicago Sky
At number nine, Coffey would be an absolute steal, and she could make an immediate impact as the Sky will be searching for someone to take Delle Donne’s starting position.

10. Sydney Wiese – Dallas Wings
Nia Coffey would have been someone that the Wings would have loved to pick. However, at this spot with Coffey already selected, Sydney Wiese would be the best player available.

11. Alexis Jones – Los Angeles Sparks
Kristi Toliver was a big part of the Sparks championship team. Now that she’s headed out of town, it would be good to get a young replacement in there.

12. Alexis Prince – Minnesota Lynx
Alexis Prince, just like her teammate Alexis Jones, brings a three-point ability that should translate well to the WNBA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 69 of 73

Jump to: