Board Junkies Forums

2017 WNBA Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 1:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Coaches and Analysts Answer Five Big Questions Heading into the Draft

http://www.wnba.com/news/wnba-draft-2017-experts-five-questions/

Will Kelsey Plum wind up in San Antonio?
Quote:
Rebecca Lobo: When you look at the draft and you look at San Antonio, Kelsey Plum does not seem like the biggest need for that team.

Quote:
LaChina Robinson: You’re going to get your bang for the buck as the No. 1 pick, whether you keep her or trade her.

How will South Carolina’s early entries shake up the draft?
Quote:
Robinson: I think these are two players that are ready for the WNBA. When you look at their size, skill, versatility, athleticism and strength, these are two players that can impact the game from just about anywhere on the floor.

Quote:
Robinson: Kaela Davis is a pro. She comes from basketball pedigree, obviously, with her dad having played in the NBA.

Other than Plum, which guard prospect has the most potential?
Quote:
Vickie Johnson: I think Alexis Jones is ready for the WNBA. She has done all she can possibly do on the college level.

Quote:
Robinson: As far as Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, I really think the most exciting thing about her going into the WNBA is that she actually has that speed and length on the wing that you need to be successful.

Quote:
Brian Agler: [Wiese] has great size for a point guard. I think with Sydney, how she can defend in this league is probably going to determine her longevity. This league is so quick, fast and strong, something those players aren’t used to, so how they can adjust that way is going to be very important.

Which frontcourt player will come off the board first?
Quote:
Lobo: I think for Coates, her game is going to translate really well. She already has a pro body. She has a pro skill set in terms of what she can do when she gets the ball on the block. She also has a nice, soft touch out to 10 feet or so.

Quote:
Lobo: [Jones] obviously had an incredible college career, and I think she’s an interesting one because ostensibly I think her game translates. Her efficiency, her ability to rebound, and her uncanny ability to score over double teams and bigger defenders stand out.

Quote:
Agler: Osahor obviously came on the scene last year when they made their run to the Final Four. She really is a unique type of player with her ability to shoot the three-point shot. I think that skill sort of opened up the eyes to her potential. She has tremendous, quick hands, great strength, and tremendous instincts for the game. But her uncanny ability to hit the three-point shot is what’s probably going to give her a legitimate shot of making a team.

What will Chicago and Dallas do to start the rebuilding process?
Quote:
Amber Stocks: I’ll say it’s wise to always keep your options open

Quote:
Robinson: After Elena Delle Donne was traded from the Sky, you’ve got a big void. You need more of everything without her. I know one thing Amber talks about is wanting to have a better rebounding identity

Quote:
Fred Williams: I think that what we want to accomplish is find the players that can fulfill our need on the defensive end, on the structure of our defensive end. And then the other thing is we’re looking at players who are really pro-ready, who can come in and really help us right away. I think that’s very important. I don’t think we want to look at players to kind of wait and sit on them a little bit.

Quote:
Lobo: I think Dallas would love to get Alaina Coates. She would be an ideal fit for them in terms of defensively having a rim protector inside, plus an offensive player who can provide a lot. They have the flexibility of picking at No. 3 and No. 4, and you would expect them to take a big and a guard.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 2:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Syracuse’s 3 best players have a shot in the WNBA Draft

http://dailyorange.com/2017/04/syracuses-3-best-players-have-a-shot-in-the-wnba-draft/

Quote:
In the WNBA’s 20-year history, only three Syracuse players have been drafted. Beth Record went in 2001, Kayla Alexander in 2013 and Brianna Butler in last year’s draft. There’s a chance that SU has three players taken in this year’s draft alone on Thursday.

Quote:
Most mock drafts have Peterson as SU’s first off the board. A recent Bleacher Report mock had her going with the second-to-last pick in the first round (11th overall), while one at Newsday recently had her going as high as second overall.

“I would be surprised if it goes to the second round,” Carla Norris, Peterson’s aunt and basketball mentor, said. “We hope she goes in the first.”

Sykes has been projected at both ends of the second round. Bleacher Report slotted her at the last pick of the first round, but more mocks have her just outside those top 12 spots.

Day is the wild card for Syracuse. There is a mock draft that has her being taken in the third round. But while it seems almost a forgone conclusion that Peterson and Sykes will be at some point be drafted, it’s unclear if Day will hear her name called. WNBA or not, she wants to continue playing basketball.

Quote:
The skill sets
Peterson is a dependable point guard who can score from anywhere and, as one of the ACC’s top threats, her strengths are well known. She keyed the Orange’s run to the Final Four last year.

“She’s one of the most mature players that I’ve ever come into contact with,” basketball analyst LaChina Robinson said. “There’s just not many things on the basketball court that she can’t do.”

Sykes’s most valuable asset is her versatility. She decided to come back to SU at the end of last season and knew she needed to add one more asset to have a more complete game in the pros.

“Definitely my 3-point shot,” Sykes said on what her biggest improvement was. “… It was kind of fun hearing that I was a shooter during the season.”

Sykes had 40 3-pointers coming into this season and hit 57 this year alone, shooting at a 39-percent clip.

Day utilized her 6-foot-4 frame in Syracuse’s 2-3 zone and, like many SU players, it remains to be seen what she can do on an individual assignment. Her rebounding numbers were fairly consistent from her sophomore through senior year, when she averaged roughly the same number of minutes.

Her offensive game was what grew the most this year, averaging career highs in points (12.9) and field goal percentage (54.6). But it’s unclear whether the one-year improvement will translate.

Quote:
All of the players said that while they try and avoid mock drafts, they have looked once or twice. Sykes has had trouble avoiding them because they keep flooding her phone constantly.

“My mom just thinks that she’s just this informant for the WNBA,” Sykes said last Thursday, laughing. “She just sends me so many links … I promise you she sent me three mock drafts yesterday.”

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 8:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Point/Counterpoint: Which round UConn senior Saniya Chong will be drafted in?

http://dailycampus.com/stories/2017/4/11/pointcounterpoint-which-round-uconn-senior-saniya-chong-will-be-drafted-in

Quote:
Kren: This year’s WNBA draft features a loaded class that could go 20 players deep, hampering Chong’s chances of being picked in either the first or second round. Coupled with the fact she was not invited as of one of the 10 players to be invited to the draft and the lack of buzz around her, I believe Chong will be picked in the early to mid-third round.

Quote:
Dominguez: While it is true that this year's WNBA draft features a loaded class, Saniya Chong has proved herself worthy of being drafted late in the first round to early in the second round. Chong was fourth in the nation this year in assist/turnover ratio and has demonstrated this year that when her confidence is high she is dependable. She did not play many minutes in previous seasons mainly because the “big three” were around. It would be hard for most players to be a starting point guard with Moriah Jefferson as a senior on your team.

Quote:
Kren: The 10 players attending the draft are sure-fire first round picks, which leaves only two spots left in the first round. Those two picks will most likely be either Chantel Osahor from Washington, who is listed as high as the 10th pick in some mock drafts or Alexis Peterson from Syracuse who has been talked about being picked in the top five.

Quote:
Dominguez: As a senior Chong has proven she is steady under pressure, a quality well suited for the WNBA. Chong is able beat out players from the second round because she would be a great sixth woman for any team. She makes smart basketball plays and is much better defensively. She would bring a spark off the bench to any team.

Quote:
Kren: While I hope I am wrong and Chong gets drafted early in the second, I am nervous teams will go with flashier guards such as Brittney Sykes from Syracuse or Makayla Epps from Kentucky, who can provide more consistent scoring and playmaking than Chong.

Quote:
Dominguez: Chong may not be a big volume scorer but many of the best guards in the WNBA are not. I would compare Chong to former UConn player Renee Montgomery. During her time in Connecticut, Montgomery averaged 13.3 points per game and 42.2 percent from the field. In the league Montgomery has proved herself to be a valuable player who defends well and provides energy. While I don’t think Chong will be as high a pick as Montgomery, who was drafted fourth overall, I think she displays similar qualities to her that are just as valuable as volume scoring.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 8:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

USM's Brittanny Dinkins has sights set on April 13 WNBA Draft

http://www.wdam.com/wdam/db_349800/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=vvYCxYdc

Faulkner came from USM

Quote:
"If my name doesn't get called, I'm still going to be fine," Dinkins said. "I met a couple agents that are interested, still have people that are still in contact with my coaches and stuff like that. That next step for me if I don't get picked is to see what it is for me overseas. And even then, if I'm overseas and I do a great job I can still get picked up by a WNBA team. All is not lost. Everybody's route is different and obviously mine might be different. I'm just willing to go ahead and take whatever route God has for me to be successful."

Quote:
"Ever since I was a little girl," said Dinkins of her dreams to play pro basketball. "Ever since I was a little girl. You know growing up you watch and you see all the cool things that these older people do. But mainly for me, it was more of the guys side. My biggest idol was Dywane Wade, I always loved him. I always played with a lot of guys. I never really played with girls until I got to middle school and that was kind of different for me."

RavenDog

PostPosted: 04/11/17 8:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
http://summitthoops.com/2017/04/10/breaking-alaina-coates-ankle-surgery/

Coates to miss part of her rookie season with surgery official now Shocked

I had a feeling there was some evasiveness talking about this injury and it was more serious than they were letting on. She should have been able to attend the Final Four if it was minor.

If I'm SAN or DAL, I'm demanding full exclosure including medical records. I'm not going on blind faith. Coates isn't likely to be the equivalent of Catchings where'd you'd be cool with spending a high pick and waiting however long until she gets better.... especially when you have someone at BJones' level who can play right away. Remember, Williams said he wants someone who can contribute right away. How strongly does he feel about that now?

Im really hoping fred doesnt let this one slip by . Id say still draft her and if all else fails and it doesnt work out Trade her next season for someone's Pick in 18'.

Watch out for Trader Bill here. Fred could be vulnerable.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://summitthoops.com/2017/04/10/2017l-wnba-mock-draft-kelsey-plum/

Megdal Final Mock Draft
1. Plum
2. Coffey
3. Coates
4. Gray
5. KDavis
6. Walker-Kimbrough
7. AJones
8. Wiese
9. McCall
10. BJones
11. Akhator
12. Sykes

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 9:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

I had a feeling there was some evasiveness talking about this injury and it was more serious than they were letting on. She should have been able to attend the Final Four if it was minor.

If I'm SAN or DAL, I'm demanding full exclosure including medical records. I'm not going on blind faith. Coates isn't likely to be the equivalent of Catchings where'd you'd be cool with spending a high pick and waiting however long until she gets better.... especially when you have someone at BJones' level who can play right away. Remember, Williams said he wants someone who can contribute right away. How strongly does he feel about that now?

Im really hoping fred doesnt let this one slip by . Id say still draft her and if all else fails and it doesnt work out Trade her next season for someone's Pick in 18'.

Actually, Greg Bibb is the GM, and he's been had by the Liberty before in the Zahui trade.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/11/17 9:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Megdal Final Mock Draft
1. Plum
2. Coffey
3. Coates
4. Gray
5. KDavis
6. Walker-Kimbrough
7. AJones
8. Wiese
9. McCall
10. BJones
11. Akhator
12. Sykes

Coffey @ 2 Shocked

PostPosted: 04/11/17 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Megdal Final Mock Draft
1. Plum
2. Coffey
3. Coates
4. Gray
5. KDavis
6. Walker-Kimbrough
7. AJones
8. Wiese
9. McCall
10. BJones
11. Akhator
12. Sykes

Brionna Jones isn't falling to #10. She certainly isn't going behind McCall.

PostPosted: 04/11/17 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Actually, Greg Bibb is the GM, and he's been had by the Liberty before in the Zahui trade.

Right. Forgot about Bibby...

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 10:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sue Favor Mock Draft

http://www.excellesports.com/news/wnba-mock-draft-monday-5/

Round 1:

Kelsey Plum, G, Washington
Brionna Jones, C, Maryland
Allisha Gray, G, South Carolina
Alaina Coates, C, South Carolina
Alexis Peterson, G, Syracuse
Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, G, Maryland
Nia Coffey, F, Northwestern
Tori Jankoska, G, Michigan State
Sydney Wiese, G, Oregon State
Nina Davis, F, Baylor
Alexis Jones, G, Baylor
Kaela Davis, G, South Carolina

Round 2:

Chantel Osahor, C, Washington
Alexis Prince, G, Baylor
Lindsay Allen, G, Notre Dame
Brittney Sykes, G, Syracuse
Erica McCall, F, Stanford
Evelyn Akhator, F, Kentucky
Precious Hall, G, James Madison
Jessica January, G, DePaul
Makayla Epps, G, Kentucky
Sophie Brunner, F, Arizona State
Curtyce Knox, G, Texas A&M
Leticia Romero, G, Florida State

Round 3:

Jennie Simms, G, Old Dominion
Ashley Deary, G, Northwestern
Miah Spencer, G, NC State
Bria Day, C, Syracuse
Peyton Little, G, Oklahoma
Jasmine Joyner, F, Chattanooga
Lizzy Wendell, F, Drake
Ally Lehman, G, Northern Illinois
Ronni Williams, G, Florida
Lanay Montgomery, C, West Virginia
Ty Petty, G, Middle Tennessee
Feyonda Fitzgerald, G, Temple

She finally got a little more realistic about her mid-major love
KDavis at #12? Shocked

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 11:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Draft: Dream Strategy Not Clear Cut For 2017

http://www.shatteredbackboard.com/2017/04/10/dream-strategy-not-clear-cut-for-2017-wnba-draft/

Quote:
Do you pick for need or do you pick the best player available? I’ve concluded that only the first half dozen (or fewer) players are players that can really make a difference on most WNBA rosters.

Quote:
Guess what position Atlanta drafts from in 2017? You guessed it. No. 7.

This leads me to conclude that the Dream will be drafting on need.

Quote:
Furthermore, the 2017 Dream roster faces some real question marks. Damiris Dantas was suspended for the entire 2016 season to prepare for the Olympics. I won’t believe she’s coming back until I see her in Atlanta and in powder blue.

Quote:
With the above in mind, I predict that the Dream road map is looking for three things.

A point guard. Is it our primary need? No, our primary need is offense but that means nothing. In the WNBA point guards are like socks, you can never have too many of them.

Quote:
It could be Makayla Epps from Kentucky or even Alexis Jones from Baylor.

Quote:
Offensive punch. There are only so many point guards with offensive punch. The Dream needs an offensive playmaker.

Quote:
How about Brionna Jones from Maryland, who led the nation in field goal percentage over the last two seasons? Alaina Coates out of South Carolina will be out for 2017 with ankle surgery? If her draft stock falls, it could be an easy pickup for the Dream. Maybe Nia Coffey from Northwestern, only the fifth player in Big Ten history with 2000 points and 1000 rebounds in a single season?

Quote:
Someone who can stick. Whenever players came off the bench, Atlanta Dream fans held their breath. How long would it be before the starters came back?

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 11:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Atlantic star Ronni Williams ‘anxious’ for Thursday’s WNBA Draft

http://linkis.com/com/sWGlA

Quote:
“Right now I’ve been hearing from a lot of people that I’ll probably go somewhere in the second round,” Williams said of this Thursday night’s draft. “Wherever I go, it’s going to be a blessing. I’ve been wanting this since I was 3. I’ve been dreaming of this, and for it to come true would be so special.

“I don’t know how I’ll react or what’ll I do, I’m probably more anxious right now rather than nervous.”

Quote:
This past season, Williams was named First Team All-SEC and became the first Gator in program history to lead the conference in scoring with 20.1 points per game.

Quote:
According to multiple mock drafts, Williams is slated to be picked anywhere between the second and third round. One draft has the Seattle Storm trading up to the second round and taking Williams with the 15th overall pick, while another draft has the Indiana Fever taking Williams with the 20th overall pick.

myrtle

PostPosted: 04/11/17 12:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm somewhat curious why nobody has B. Lewis KSU in their drafts. She did have 18-7 with 4 blocks against UConn.

- Amanda Gorman
sigur3

PostPosted: 04/11/17 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Coffey #2 pick train is gaining steam, somehow. Voepel joins Megdal in thinking it would be a good idea.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 1:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is Northwestern's Nia Coffey the answer for Chicago's No. 2 draft pick?

http://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/19133513/is-northwestern-wildcats-nia-coffey-answer-chicago-sky-no-2-draft-pick

A Mechelle Voepel production

Quote:
What do the Sky, who have the Nos. 2 and 9 picks in the first round

Quote:
"Just the breadth of shooters at multiple positions that this draft offers," Stocks said. "That doesn't necessarily mean that we have a bunch of finesse players out there. The players that are scoring the ball well beyond the 3-point line ... are also attacking the rebounds and getting to the free throw line."

Quote:
The Sky might become more defense-oriented under Stocks, but drafting the best scorer available at No. 2 still might be the Sky's best strategy. That could mean not having to look very far away. If San Antonio takes Washington guard Kelsey Plum at No. 1, the Sky might opt for Nia Coffey, who played at Northwestern in Chicago.

Quote:
The biggest question about Coffey might be her position; she's smallish to play power forward in the WNBA but needs to polish more skills to be really comfortable at small forward.

Quote:
If Coffey isn't the Sky's choice, it seems likely they'd opt for a guard, such as Syracuse's Alexis Peterson (23.4 PPG this season), Maryland's Shatori Walker-Kimbrough (18.8 ), Baylor's Alexis Jones (13.2) or South Carolina's Allisha Gray (13.2). The first three are 1-2 combo guards, while Gray can play the 2-3 positions. So all four offer versatility in different ways.

Last edited by Shades on 04/11/17 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 1:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nia Coffey Comment Summary:

Quote:
“I think she is the player who could make the biggest jump from college to what she will eventually become as a pro,” ESPN analyst LaChina Robinson said in a media teleconference last week. “She’s only scratched the surface of her potential — her size, her length, she can drive it, she can shoot it, pull up off of the pick and roll, which is a primary offense in the WNBA.”

Quote:
“Nia Coffey and Kelsey Plum [the projected No. 1 pick from Washington] are exceptional talents,” Amber Stocks said. “They do so many things very well. The obvious one is score the basketball. They move well without the ball. They’re both talented defenders. They move their feet, have great footwork.”

Amber Stocks talking about Plum & Coffey like they are the same to her. It kinda sounds like a 'whoever you don't pick I'm picking' situation.

Another thing to consider is CHI has abandonment issues after losing recent #2 picks Fowles & Delle Donne. Picking a player with regional ties (college-wise) may help ease the possibility of another abandonment.

Quote:
“Stuff I’m working on now [includes] being more of a threat from the wing, working on my midrange game, being able to stretch any defense, and just a lot of ball handling of course,” Nia Coffey said.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 04/11/17 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She lost me when she said they are both talented defenders Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 2:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

2017 WNBA Mock Draft 2.0

http://www.herosports.com/news/d1-womens-basketball-2017-wnba-mock-draft-2-caca

Updated mock draft from Hero Sports.
These guys probably didn't benefit from the conference call like genuses Megdal & Voepel

1. San Antonio Stars -- Kelsey Plum, PG/SG, Washington
2. Chicago Sky (from Washington) -- Alaina Coates, C, South Carolina
3. Dallas Wings -- Allisha Gray, G/F, South Carolina
4. Dallas Wings (from Connecticut via Los Angeles) -- Brionna Jones, C, Maryland
5. San Antonio Stars (from Phoenix) -- Nia Coffey, F, Northwestern
6. Washington Mystics (from Seattle) -- Alexis Peterson, PG, Syracuse
7. Atlanta Dream -- Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, G/F, Maryland
8. Connecticut Sun (from Indiana) -- Alexis Jones, PG, Baylor
9. Chicago Sky -- Kaela Davis, G/F, South Carolina
10. Dallas Wings (from New York) -- Sydney Wiese, PG/SG, Oregon State
11. Los Angeles Sparks (from Dallas via L.A.) -- Chantel Osahor, PF/C, Washington
12. Minnesota Lynx -- Tori Jankoska, SG, Michigan State

Maybe they did benefit from the conference call. They seem to know that Agler likes Osahor

sigur3

PostPosted: 04/11/17 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
She lost me when she said they are both talented defenders Laughing Laughing Laughing

Almost everything Stocks says to the media is blown smoke. She's been disingenuous to season ticket holder thus far and there's no reason to take anything she says right before a draft seriously. Basically the polar opposite of Pokey in that regard.

stever

PostPosted: 04/11/17 3:53 pm    ::: Coates ready to bring Columbia to the WNBA Reply Reply with quote

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-womens-basketball/article143998964.html

Quote:
The injury isn’t going to prevent teams from picking her high, although she may not be able to participate in any of training camp or the first game or two of the WNBA season, which starts May 13.

...that sounds waaay too optimistic

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ask Laimbeer. Missing training camp as a rookie sets you behind every everybody else and trying to catch up during the season. You can't learn everything just by watching. It's going to be an unfortunate tough situation for her.

I'm bothered that they don't give us details on the injury. This is what has put me off a bit on Coates. I've been high on her all season.

Quote:
But the only real concern was being able to get her ankle – casted in garnet, of course – and rolling scooter up on stage when her name gets called.

I don't think I've seen a scooter at a draft before. I remember big walking boots, like Appel had.

BelloFratello

PostPosted: 04/11/17 4:29 pm    ::: Disingenuous Stocks? Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:

Almost everything Stocks says to the media is blown smoke. She's been disingenuous to season ticket holder thus far and there's no reason to take anything she says right before a draft seriously. Basically the polar opposite of Pokey in that regard.

What did she say that was misleading or disingenuous?

PostPosted: 04/11/17 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Draft: Why Teams Should Take A Chance On Chantel Osahor

http://www.shatteredbackboard.com/2017/04/11/wnba-draft-teams-take-chance-chantel-osahor/

Quote:
Osahor rose to the challenge, playing 34 minutes per game, averaging an astounding double-double of 15.8 points and 15.3 rebounds per game. She also dished out 4.1 assists per game, and averaged 1.4 three-pointers per game.

Still, despite those All-American type statistics, whether Osahor can succeed on the next level is in question, mostly due to her size, speed and stamina, and the fact Washington coach Mike Neighbors limited her practice time to protect her.

Quote:
One coach, on condition of anonymity so as to not play their draft hand too early, told Shattered Backboard,

“She is a unique prospect; she has a fantastic basketball IQ with the ability to be a facilitator on the perimeter from the post position. She will help space the floor offensively and has an underrated quickness and first step in her game. Ultimately, a team (coach and GM) will need to appreciate her skill set and have a plan to manage her reps to allow her to remain durable and healthy throughout the season.”

Shades

PostPosted: 04/11/17 9:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

High hopes for Simms in WNBA draft

http://www.13newsnow.com/mb/sports/high-hopes-for-simms-in-wnba-draft/430492174

Quote:
Simms had a very successful WNBA combine where she was named to the all-star team.

Quote:
Hooking up with another Lady Monarchs and WNBA legend, Simms has Ticha Penicheiro as her agent.

Quote:
Simms had been in touch with several WNBA teams but isn't making any guesses about the WNBA draft.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GE_hZZ-WNTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Shades on 04/12/17 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 68 of 73

Jump to: