2017 WNBA Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zune69

PostPosted: 04/06/17 7:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

https://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite/toad455/wnba/mock-draft/2017/

Edit:No one should be criticized for a mock draft....

But damn....@ Dallas taking SWK,B.Jones & S.Wiese...If Davis is still on the board when the 10th pick comes up,and Dallas selects Wiese,i'll lose my mind.

Last edited by zune69 on 04/06/17 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
myrtle

PostPosted: 04/06/17 7:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

The first five are plausible. Even six. After that, it seems a pretty big stretch to have Osahor and Akhator that high.

- Amanda Gorman
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 04/06/17 8:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So just for fun lets say Atl drafts Davis at #7 and one of my favorites Romero at #19

Clarendon/Kiesel/Romero
Hayes/Knight or Simmons or Ajevon or Fields (or keep two and cut Romero)
Holmes/Davis
Lyttle/Dantas
Williams/Henry/Gatling

Not sure I would be too happy, but I don't think K. Davis is the problem, in fact she could be a bright spot.

Jackmrv

PostPosted: 04/07/17 12:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This would be a great trade for all teams, IF u can convince Fowles to leave a championship proven team for one up & coming in the future! I see the Sun eventually dangling Banham to Lynx before her contract runs out, a great fit in MN! Not much upside for Sun unless they like Plum over Banham at the point....

Jackmrv

PostPosted: 04/07/17 1:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
Saw this on a facebook page...

3-way trade proposal...

Stars trade #1 pick to Sun, 5th pick and Kayla Alexander to Lynx

Lynx trade Sylvia Fowles to Stars

Sun trade Rachel Banham and either this years 8th pick to Lynx.

--Connecticut draft Kelsey Plum with the #1 pick who is Banham 2.0 without history of injuries.
--Minnesota get's another hometown star with Banham from the Sun (they traded Tina Charles in 2010 for Whalen so why not again), and the Sun's 8th pick. Plus they get this years 5th draft pick and Center Kayla Alexander from the Stars. The Lynx need an infusion of youth badly. Plus they get hometown darling Rachel Banham who will backup Whalen, and eventually take over when Whalen retires in a couple more years.
--San Antonio finally gets a center and a super star player with Sylvia Fowles. They don't really need a player like Kelsey Plum in my opinion.

I want Banham but I would say no way to this trade.

U get Banham, an upcoming center in Alexander & and anyone your GM wants at 5th pick, youth rather than age,

Shades

PostPosted: 04/07/17 1:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jackmrv wrote:

U get Banham, an upcoming center in Alexander & and anyone your GM wants at 5th pick, youth rather than age,

I think the term you're looking for is "up-and-coming", and if Alexander is that, you might as well keep her for this powerhouse of a team.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
UK1996

PostPosted: 04/07/17 2:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I really can't see Kaela Davis dropping past Atlanta. I wouldn't be too suprised if the Wings drafted her. I can't see the Lynx trading Fowles, she is a key piece to keeping them in the upper tier of the WNBA, especially with the decline of Whalen, and Augustus.

PostPosted: 04/07/17 7:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

But damn....@ Dallas taking SWK,B.Jones & S.Wiese...If Davis is still on the board when the 10th pick comes up,and Dallas selects Wiese,i'll lose my mind.

Season Tickets = Returned Exclamation Shocked

PostPosted: 04/07/17 7:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bump

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 04/07/17 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/07/17 7:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UK1996 wrote:
I really can't see Kaela Davis dropping past Atlanta. I wouldn't be too suprised if the Wings drafted her. I can't see the Lynx trading Fowles, she is a key piece to keeping them in the upper tier of the WNBA, especially with the decline of Whalen, and Augustus.

Only way i would accept us passing up on Davis is if we got Gray instead with a big . Heck Gray , Davis & Coates Or B. Jones would be a steal .

PostPosted: 04/07/17 8:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm starting to believe Dallas will take McCall at #10,and I wouldn't be upset.McCall is very active and mobile for her size.She plays with great enthusiasm,and has the ability to be a combo pf/c.

#3-Davis/Gray/Jones
#4-Coates
#10-McCall

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/07/17 8:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
I'm starting to believe Dallas will take McCall at #10,and I wouldn't be upset.McCall is very active and mobile for her size.She plays with great enthusiasm,and has the ability to be a combo pf/c.

#3-Davis/Gray/Jones
#4-Coates
#10-McCall

Wouldnt be Upset with that not 1 bit neither. I love McCall's work ethic , she can only continue to improve .

PostPosted: 04/07/17 8:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I believe the Mystics are willing to trade up or down from #6.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/07/17 8:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:

How much further can they go up ? they traded away #2 ? So that means either Dealing with Dallas or SAN for Picks 3-5 ? But for whom might they have on the block for discussion Guru ???? Question

PostPosted: 04/07/17 8:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

+100

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/07/17 8:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

+100

Laughing Laughing i honestly wouldnt be upset with the combination of SWK / B. Jones & Gray or Davis . Hooper < Weise so no need for that selection . Our pool of players looks pretty obvious so hopefully they get it right

Coates
Gray
K Davis
B. Jones
SWK
McCall
A. Prince
A. Jones
Ahkator
Epps

All have a chance of becoming a wing this season, any players outside this group would be a disastrous

PostPosted: 04/07/17 8:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

@ any team taking Wiese top 10

1.Slow release
2.Can't beat opposing guards off the dribble
3.Weak ball handler
4.Poor asst/to ratio
5.Can't defend

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 04/07/17 9:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

How much further can they go up ? they traded away #2 ? So that means either Dealing with Dallas or SAN for Picks 3-5 ? But for whom might they have on the block for discussion Guru ???? Question

Don't get me wrong. I believe it will be easier to move down and maybe draft McCall then move up and draft either Brionna Jones or Coates but if the Mystics were to move up the player(s) will probably come out the pool of Cloud, Ruffin-Pratt and/or Malott Plus the #6 pick, this offer would be extended to all three teams holding selections 2 thru 5.

Randy

PostPosted: 04/07/17 9:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

+100

I'm not so sure you can actually return season tickets. Never tried it, but I'm figuring that they would just say no.

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 04/07/17 9:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

+100

I'm not so sure you can actually return season tickets. Never tried it, but I'm figuring that they would just say no.

Might have to take a loss. Give the tickets away or try selling on Stub Hub, EBay or some type of ticket broker.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/07/17 9:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
Randy wrote:
zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
just updated mine:

+100

Might have to take a loss. Give the tickets away or try selling on Stub Hub, EBay or some type of ticket broker.

I most likely wouldnt return but i wouldnt renew next season for sure . And start the Fire Fred Campaign outside UTA Campus Laughing

PostPosted: 04/07/17 9:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I believe it will be easier to move down and maybe draft McCall then move up and draft either Brionna Jones or Coates but if the Mystics were to move up the player(s) will probably come out the pool of Cloud, Ruffin-Pratt and/or Malott Plus the #6 pick, this offer would be extended to all three teams holding selections 2 thru 5.

That wouldnt be so bad but both teams in question Dal & SAN both need bigs and this would just put them in worse position to secure one. With WAS not having any assetts of need for neither team the trade would stall . That Power big is something All 3 teams are in search for tbh .

PostPosted: 04/07/17 9:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

That wouldnt be so bad but both teams in question Dal & SAN both need bigs and this would just put them in worse position to secure one. With WAS not having any assetts of need for neither team the trade would stall . That Power big is something All 3 teams are in search for tbh .

I did mention the offer probably would be extended to three teams which include the Chicago Sky. The Mystics could trade the #6 pick Plus 2 of three or all three (Cloud, Malott and/or Ruffin-Pratt) for the #2 pick.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/07/17 10:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

I did mention the offer probably would be extended to three teams which include the Chicago Sky. The Mystics could trade the #6 pick Plus 2 of three or all three (Cloud, Malott and/or Ruffin-Pratt) for the #2 pick.

i could see TRP being leverage in this trade , for some reason she strikes me as a Chicago Type guard , but i dont know the new coaches philosphy yet so who knows . Might this could have been done during the EDD trade or maybe Coach T , didnt know what pieces he had seeing as though EDD came before Mopey . Looks good though

PostPosted: 04/07/17 11:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:

If it's that easy to trade for the #2, why didn't SEA trade for the #2 when it looked like Plum could go #2? Bird and SEA faithful love Plum. Instead they traded #6 for a head-scratching Swords.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 64 of 73

Jump to: