RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Buffs Rising in Volleyball

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Other Women's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 10/18/15 11:19 pm    ::: Buffs Rising in Volleyball Reply Reply with quote

I thought this would be the program that would have the most difficult go when Colorado moved to the PAC-12. It's good to be wrong sometimes.

Last weekend the Buffs came within a quartered-frog hair of upsetting top-ranked USC in straight sets before succumbing in five sets. Today, previously unranked CU downed sixth-ranked Stanford in four sets. Go Buffs!

Have been following the program since 92 and I've never enjoyed a season any more than this one. Any other volleyball, particularly PAC-12 fans out here?

tfan

PostPosted: 10/19/15 6:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I followed volleyball at one time but now just watch the random game on TV and then checkout how the tournament goes. But I had the same thought as you. While watching the Colorado and Utah women's basketball programs struggle in the PAC-12, I was thinking the coaches must have hated that move since it gives them a worse record each year. But I figured the women's volleyball coaches must hate the move even more since the PAC-12 has historically been the best conference in the nation for women's volleyball. Good to hear that Colorado is able to compete with the long time dominant programs. Maybe being in the PAC-12 has boosted their ability to get top talent.

KatValeska

PostPosted: 10/24/15 12:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you for the well thought response.

Still unranked Colorado just convincingly took down 14th-ranked Arizona in four sets on the Cats home court. Go Buffs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Other Women's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: