RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Rumor: Mark Cuban Fathered Child w/Underage Filipino Girl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 08/14/15 7:46 am    ::: Rumor: Mark Cuban Fathered Child w/Underage Filipino Girl Reply Reply with quote

Mark Cuban is at the center of shocking allegations that he conceived a secret love child with an underage Filipina girl!

Sources exclusively tell HSK that the alleged cheating affair (not to mention, illegal) went down in 2004/2005 — two-years after Mr. Dallas Mavericks and Tiffany Stewart were married in 2002. That would make the child 10-years-old today; Cuban was 46-years-old at the time of the incidents; and the girl just 16 at the time she was allegedly impregnated by Cuban.

Dig the Drop:
“Mark took the baby away from Abbey and placed the child in a boarding school and he’s also been supporting Abbey with hush money.
Tiffany knows all about Abbey and Mark’s bastard child and she’s disgusted with him. Abbey is now 27 years old and she wants to go public because she wants to raise her child.”

HSK is an acronym for the gossip site Hollywood Street King.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/14/15 7:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

16 may not be underage, depending on where this happened. In the Philippines, the age of consent is 12.

PostPosted: 08/14/15 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
16 may not be underage, depending on where this happened. In the Philippines, the age of consent is 12.

16 is also the age of consent in most US jurisdictions. However, if he brought her to Texas, he would be in trouble, since their AoC is 17.

PostPosted: 08/14/15 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think I'd be looking for a more reliable source than something called Hollywood Street King.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: