RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Republican Presidential Candidates Debate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 08/26/19 12:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I heard Joe on the talk shows yesterday. It's delightful to hear a Republican trashing Trump. We definitely need more of that! Very Happy

PostPosted: 08/27/19 12:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GOP Trump challengers won’t get much help from their party

Quote:
“Never Trump” Republicans are eager to see the president confront a credible primary adversary. But the party will likely erect structural barriers that make that kind of challenge exceedingly difficult.

And for good reason: Every incumbent president for four-plus decades who has faced a serious primary opponent was weakened enough to ultimately lose reelection.

Howee

PostPosted: 08/27/19 12:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
GOP Trump challengers won’t get much help from their party

Quote:
“Never Trump” Republicans are eager to see the president confront a credible primary adversary. But the party will likely erect structural barriers that make that kind of challenge exceedingly difficult.

And for good reason: Every incumbent president for four-plus decades who has faced a serious primary opponent was weakened enough to ultimately lose reelection.

Ahhhh....but HOPEFULLY someone like Joe will gain enough steam to decide to run as an independent, and siphon off enough GOP voters to make a difference, like Perot in '92.

PostPosted: 08/27/19 10:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"My Maserati does 185...I'm gonna' Primary Dolt45."

5thmantheme

PostPosted: 08/30/19 3:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Very Happy

I'm making Twitters , my 'bots they can't wait
They spam me letters , tell me I'm great

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 09/28/19 3:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
“It’s clear that this president, and this is a serious thing to say, doesn’t give a damn about this country,” Walsh told CNN’s Brianna Keilar. He added that “all Donald Trump cares about is Donald Trump, and this (Trump) phone call, what we learned this week makes it clear."

Quote:
He continued that “to put it quite simply, we have a president who doesn’t have any respect for the rule of law, he doesn’t have any respect for truth, and he’s got no guardrails.”

Quote:
"If there’s one issue, Brianna, that has been eating at this country for the last three years, it’s foreign interference in our election," Walsh stated. "And here’s the president of the United States just a couple months ago on this call – it’s quite literally like he’s giving his middle finger to the American people. ‘I don’t care about that. I’m going to ask another government to interfere in our 2020 election. I dare you to come get me.’ He’s giving the country the middle finger and Republicans better understand that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/09/27/joe-walsh-trump-giving-country-middle-finger/3793547002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
pilight

PostPosted: 10/02/19 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump campaign, RNC raise record $125 million in 3rd quarter

https://www.apnews.com/3b5b5d61556f4ca49402477de9d28bdb

Quote:
The fundraising announcement comes as the pro-Trump efforts launched their first major advertising campaign of the cycle. Trump’s team aims to devote $1 billion to his reelection.

PostPosted: 10/02/19 12:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Trump campaign, RNC raise record $125 million in 3rd quarter

https://www.apnews.com/3b5b5d61556f4ca49402477de9d28bdb

Quote:
The fundraising announcement comes as the pro-Trump efforts launched their first major advertising campaign of the cycle. Trump’s team aims to devote $1 billion to his reelection.

....undoubtedly from (mostly) corporate sources, I'd think. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: