RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Glory Johnson pregnant
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zune69

PostPosted: 08/28/15 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Waiting for the anti-Glory fans to put a spin on this video.

SCook

PostPosted: 08/28/15 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

Why is it that when someone disagrees with specific things they are considered a hater or Anti something? I'm sure nobody on this thread hates Glory or is Anti-Glory, maybe the fans on Instagram or Twitter who have taken a side in this but on here, I doubt that's the case.

Now about the video. This is evidence that BG indeed was there so I'm waiting for the surfacing of the legal documents ( Arizona law states that you have to have legal documentation signed to be liable) cause BG is about to be paying for 18 yrs. Oh How beautiful marriage is!

PostPosted: 08/28/15 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
This is evidence that BG indeed was there

I suppose there's some question about where "there" is, and when. Was this the procedure itself? Some preliminary tests? Or what?

My impression is that throughout this process, a lot of people have read into things whatever they wanted the outcome to be.

zune69

PostPosted: 08/28/15 2:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
zune69 wrote:

Why is it that when someone disagrees with specific things they are considered a hater or Anti something? I'm sure nobody on this thread hates Glory or is Anti-Glory, maybe the fans on Instagram or Twitter who have taken a side in this but on here, I doubt that's the case.

Now about the video. This is evidence that BG indeed was there so I'm waiting for the surfacing of the legal documents ( Arizona law states that you have to have legal documentation signed to be liable) cause BG is about to be paying for 18 yrs. Oh How beautiful marriage is!

Everytime there is information that favors Griner some rebkell posters make anti-Glory remarks.However,when the news is in favor of Johnson,rebkell posters are silent That is the true definition of a hater.Johnson and Griner are both acting like spoiled brats.Lets not pile up on Glory and give Griner a pass.Criticize them both or don't criticize them at all,I choose to do the latter.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/28/15 3:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They're never in the frame together. Could be two separate videos cut together to make Griner look bad. That swish pan could be covering an edit.

PostPosted: 08/31/15 1:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Live that single life Brittney Griner.

http://websta.me/p/1063876560891248925_320874703

kojthiabkuv

PostPosted: 08/31/15 5:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

I wish I can unsee that.

zune69

PostPosted: 08/31/15 5:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
They're never in the frame together. Could be two separate videos cut together to make Griner look bad. That swish pan could be covering an edit.

We also don't know the date of this video.

Queenie

PostPosted: 08/31/15 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I remain astounded at how much of their personal lives these women think is appropriate to put on social media, especially during a divorce case that seems to have gotten uglier and uglier.

PostPosted: 08/31/15 7:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

kojthiabkuv wrote:
Genero36 wrote:

I wish I can unsee that.

+1

bballgrl

PostPosted: 08/31/15 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
I remain astounded at how much of their personal lives these women think is appropriate to put on social media, especially during a divorce case that seems to have gotten uglier and uglier.

I don't think the players themselves posted this. Looks like it came from another site and was posted here but not by them. So why was it posted here? I see that as an invasion of privacy. They were out at some function and that has nothing to do with basketball, should not have been posted here.

Genero36

PostPosted: 08/31/15 8:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
I don't think the players themselves posted this. Looks like it came from another site and was posted here but not by them. So why was it posted here? I see that as an invasion of privacy. They were out at some function and that has nothing to do with basketball, should not have been posted here.

Did she look like she wanted privacy in that public place?

Shades

PostPosted: 08/31/15 8:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Because of limited bandwidth, I can't view the video but can only presume what it contains by the responses. I think it's established that Johnson and Griner are no longer a couple. Is Griner supposed to act like she's not 24 because she's going through a divorce proceeding? What difference does it make?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/31/15 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

Taurasi made a comment once (last season), about how surprising it was at how open Britt was with her personal life, and she thought that being so open might not always be the best thing and that as Britt got older she might grow into feeling that way.

Yea..

PostPosted: 08/31/15 8:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

On a side note, I saw a dude in Burger King that, at first glance, looked a lot like BG. At second glance, it was minimal similarity. Slender, tall, frosted dreads. That's about it. But for half a second, my mind was like, "Hey! He looks like BG!"
zune69

PostPosted: 08/31/15 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hyperetic wrote:
On a side note, I saw a dude in Burger King that, at first glance, looked a lot like BG. At second glance, it was minimal similarity. Slender, tall, frosted dreads. That's about it. But for half a second, my mind was like, "Hey! He looks like BG!"

PUmatty

PostPosted: 08/31/15 10:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Because of limited bandwidth, I can't view the video but can only presume what it contains by the responses. I think it's established that Johnson and Griner are no longer a couple. Is Griner supposed to act like she's not 24 because she's going through a divorce proceeding? What difference does it make?

Probably makes a difference to her pregnant wife that she left.

SueFavor

PostPosted: 08/31/15 10:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

Same here.

womenshoopsworld.com

twitter.com/hoopism

whoopsworld@aol.com
Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 08/31/15 10:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Because of limited bandwidth, I can't view the video but can only presume what it contains by the responses. I think it's established that Johnson and Griner are no longer a couple.Is Griner supposed to act like she's not 24 because she's going through a divorce proceeding? What difference does it make?
Well legally they are still a couple.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 09/01/15 1:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

No difference at all.

The video is of Griner being 'Grinded' on by another woman to club music at a party. Twisted Evil

Certain people think there is something wrong with this, or look down on them for putting this on their social media, but that is sophistry. Idea

Brittney Griner and Monique Curry were invited to host a party in DC, and it was advertised as such. There were many people who went and many people who took pictures with, or danced with BG&MC. That in fact was the main draw to the event.. There is nothing wrong with anything that they, or the fans did. Idea

Here is the advertisement and a picture. The party was on 8/28/15, after the PHO@WAS game: Arrow

hyperetic

PostPosted: 09/01/15 12:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
hyperetic wrote:

Whaaaaa?!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
zune69

PostPosted: 09/01/15 1:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hyperetic wrote:

Whaaaaa?!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Smile Your comment came Out of left field.I was just wondering...did you really see a male Griner look-alike,or were you thowing subtle shade at Brittney Laughing Laughing

SCook

PostPosted: 09/01/15 2:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SueFavor wrote:
Queenie wrote:

Same here.

But BG didnt post this on her social media.

PostPosted: 09/01/15 3:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
bballgrl wrote:

Did she look like she wanted privacy in that public place?

My point was it had nothing to do with basketball and those of us would not have seen it if it hadn't been posted. BG never posted anything, didn't even mention she was hosting. JMO that it should have been left off of this board, especially when taken from another web site.

Shades

PostPosted: 09/30/15 2:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If this is her at 22 weeks, she's going to be massive at 36-39 weeks.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 19 of 25

Jump to: