RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Prediction time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullsky

PostPosted: 11/06/05 1:32 am    ::: Prediction time Reply Reply with quote

Who is the favorite to win it all?

PostPosted: 11/06/05 7:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The ILLINI!!!

Dee Brown will become the 'most awesomest' point guard ever and will be drafted #1 overall this summer!

...ok, maybe not.

But that's what I hope happens Very Happy

(and I love this new forum and the new way the forums are categorized. Whoever came up with that idea, way to go!)

PostPosted: 11/06/05 12:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hoopladreams wrote:
The ILLINI!!!

Dee Brown will become the 'most awesomest' point guard ever and will be drafted #1 overall this summer!

...ok, maybe not.

(and I love this new forum and the new way the forums are categorized. Whoever came up with that idea, way to go!)

Finally! I found an Illini fan! Dee Brown, is amazing!!!!! I think the Illini could surprise people. I think their preseason ranking is 23. But I can see them crack the top 15.

And we should thank Reb for making this happen! I've always wanted a NCAA Men board!

PostPosted: 11/07/05 1:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Duke Blue Devils

Duke is returning two preseason AAs (Williams and Redick) to go along with a great supporting cast and an incredible incoming freshman class. Oh yeah, we also have Coach K. Smile This year will be special, as I expect Duke to run away from the entire field from the get-go. Our only *challenge* might come from BC, but we will be solid in the ACC.

Go Devils!

Mathies to LA 2013
bullsky

PostPosted: 11/07/05 8:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballfan2005 wrote:
Duke Blue Devils

Duke is returning two preseason AAs (Williams and Redick) to go along with a great supporting cast and an incredible incoming freshman class. Oh yeah, we also have Coach K. Smile This year will be special, as I expect Duke to run away from the entire field from the get-go. Our only *challenge* might come from BC, but we will be solid in the ACC.

Go Devils!

Ugh...blue devil fans. haha Just kidding. Duke should be good this year and probably will win the ACC. Doesn't UNC have a talented rookie class coming in?

PostPosted: 11/07/05 12:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
Ugh...blue devil fans. haha Just kidding. Duke should be good this year and probably will win the ACC. Doesn't UNC have a talented rookie class coming in?

They do, but losing Felton, May, and McCants (yes, even Rashad) will hurt. Oh wait...they also lost Marvin Williams, Jawad Williams, Scott, and Manuel. Hmmm....

Mathies to LA 2013
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 11/07/05 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Doesn't UNC have a talented rookie class coming in?

Yes...next year.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 11/07/05 12:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballfan2005 wrote:
Streaks wrote:

They do, but losing Felton, May, and McCants (yes, even Rashad) will hurt. Oh wait...they also lost Marvin Williams, Jawad Williams, Scott, and Manuel. Hmmm....

But I heard Latta's going to log so many minutes that Sylvia agreed to loan her to the men too! Shocked

bballfan2005

PostPosted: 11/07/05 12:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
But I heard Latta's going to log so many minutes that Sylvia agreed to loan her to the men too! Shocked

Laughing Laughing Hatchell might even throw in another R. McCants! Laughing Laughing

Mathies to LA 2013
mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 11/08/05 11:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dont sleep on the Sooners. Gray + Bookout= tough frontcourt. Like the women's team, the big question mark will be PG play, but make no doubt about it... this is going to be one tough, deep team.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 11/09/05 2:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mysticsfan07 wrote:
Dont sleep on the Sooners. Gray + Bookout= tough frontcourt. Like the women's team, the big question mark will be PG play, but make no doubt about it... this is going to be one tough, deep team.

But you lost DeAngelo Alexander. Is Lavender still there?

mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 11/09/05 11:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
mysticsfan07 wrote:

But you lost DeAngelo Alexander. Is Lavender still there?

We were without Alexandar last year. Lavendar transferred (thank God). Losing Alexandar really doesn't hurt that much at all. At SG/SF we still have Everett, Godbold, Michael Neal, and Nate Carter. Neal came from a JC and is suppose to be a deadly three-point shooter, and Carter transferred from UC Riverside, where he averaged 16/6 as a Freshman and 15/7 as a Sophomore.

At PG we will be relying on Chris Walker (JC transfer) and Austin Johnson (Freshman). I don't know much about either but I have heard some good things about both. Terrell Everett can also play PG if he needs to.

mandih23

PostPosted: 11/22/05 7:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
hoopladreams wrote:
The ILLINI!!!

...ok, maybe not.

Finally! I found an Illini fan! Dee Brown, is amazing!!!!! I think the Illini could surprise people. I think their preseason ranking is 23. But I can see them crack the top 15.

And we should thank Reb for making this happen! I've always wanted a NCAA Men board!

My excitment was short lived... as I was reading along I was very excited to see the "CRUSH" alive and well on the board here and then I glance over at the avatars... and my heart sank... Depaul and TN??? Depaul I can understand.. loyalty, it runs through our blood (obviously (eg; cubs and bears) but TN??? So, disappointing.... ahhh... but then on second glance I see that it isn't just a TN avatar, it's #3- Candace Parker... so all is well in Illiniland now.. whew, I feel much better! Laughing and one last thought before I end. one of you will know what to do with it... I-L-L-....

bullsky

PostPosted: 11/22/05 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mandih23 wrote:
Streaks wrote:
hoopladreams wrote:
The ILLINI!!!

...ok, maybe not.

My excitment was short lived... as I was reading along I was very excited to see the "CRUSH" alive and well on the board here and then I glance over at the avatars... and my heart sank... Depaul and TN??? Depaul I can understand.. loyalty, it runs through our blood (obviously (eg; cubs and bears) but TN??? So, disappointing.... ahhh... but then on second glance I see that it isn't just a TN avatar, it's #3- Candace Parker... so all is well in Illiniland now.. whew, I feel much better! Laughing and one last thought before I end. one of you will know what to do with it... I-L-L-....

I-N-I!!!! Haha, believe me, im not a Tennessee fan at all. I'll root against them most of the time, unless its Connecticut. I've been a Candace Parker fan since I saw her in high school. The girl has skills! Well its good to find another Illinois fan on this board. I'm ready to hear some "DEEEEEE FOR THREEEEE" 's this year, how about you?

PostPosted: 11/22/05 5:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
mandih23 wrote:
Streaks wrote:
hoopladreams wrote:
The ILLINI!!!

...ok, maybe not.

I-N-I!!!! Haha, believe me, im not a Tennessee fan at all. I'll root against them most of the time, unless its Connecticut. I've been a Candace Parker fan since I saw her in high school. The girl has skills! Well its good to find another Illinois fan on this board. I'm ready to hear some "DEEEEEE FOR THREEEEE" 's this year, how about you?

Oh Yeah!! They are on Full Court tonight- since I'm in AZ its my only hope of seeing them!! I have been waiting all day for the I-N-I... made my whole day!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: