RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

NBA Champs?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins the NBA Finals??
Cleveland Cavaliers??
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Golden State Warriors??
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 19

toad455

PostPosted: 05/28/15 10:39 am    ::: NBA Champs? Reply Reply with quote

who you got, Cleveland or Golden State??

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Youth Coach

PostPosted: 05/28/15 1:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cleveland.

Because I know someone who works for the team and he deserves a ring.

And a friend of mine is originally from Cleveland and roots for all their teams. He deserves to have one winning team in his pantheon.
pilight

PostPosted: 05/28/15 2:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LeBron James is 30 years old. If Cleveland wins he will have three rings. When Michael Jordan was 30 he also had three rings...

PostPosted: 05/29/15 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Golden State are boys. Cavs are men. Led by a man amongst... well, you get where I'm coming from. Cavs in six.

PostPosted: 05/29/15 9:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm rooting for the Warriors, because that is the team my friends root for. Also, even though the Cavs have changed ownership, I still resent the folding of the Rockers.

(now with spelling variations)
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/29/15 10:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm cheering for the Warriors too, as I have been all season, but I'm very happy with either of these teams being champs.
So now I'm just hoping for a closer contest than the conference finals were. (For a while I really felt like GS were going to get this done fairly easily, but the Cavs have stepped it up big time)

Really looking forward to this series.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TJHmfoxjek8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 06/03/15 5:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LET'S GO CAVALIERS!!!!

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 06/03/15 10:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Have lower bowl tickets for all the games.

Warriors are where it's at. Twisted Evil

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 06/04/15 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought earlier this year that this would be a unique and fascinating finals matchup and I'm really doubling down on that now just a half hour from the start. This might be really really good. Like potentially an unprecedented level of basketball excitement. If Cleveland can keep these first two games close ... wow... should be a wild ending to the season!

PostPosted: 06/05/15 1:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Worth every penny Idea

toad455

PostPosted: 06/05/15 11:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No way the Cavs stand a chance at winning if Irving misses Game 2(or more).

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 06/07/15 10:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've seen thrillers before. That was one.

PostPosted: 06/09/15 10:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone else think the Clippers vs. Spurs series was the best played basketball series so far this playoffs?

As a Spurs fan, I'm annoyed, the Clippers played far above themselves that series, knocked out the Spurs..and I'm confident the Spurs would have kicked every other team around.

That al being said, I'm rooting for Golden State, but Cleveland deserved that game last night.

PostPosted: 06/09/15 10:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Delly! Delly! Delly!

This is just too damn good Very Happy

(I still feel like Golden State will take this series though)

PostPosted: 06/10/15 12:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Delly! Delly! Delly!

Everyone says the same thing but it ain't gonna happen. I didn't think it was going to happen before the series and down two and ready to go down three? They're taking it where the sun don't shine. Very Happy Cavs have this.

PostPosted: 06/10/15 12:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Delly! Delly! Delly!

Everyone says the same thing but it ain't gonna happen. I didn't think it was going to happen before the series and down two and ready to go down three? They're taking it where the sun don't shine. Very Happy Cavs have this.

It just doesn't seem possible for them to maintain this. GSW can't be denied for much longer. Can they? It's too much. Surely. ??!?
I don't know anymore.

PostPosted: 06/10/15 7:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Delly! Delly! Delly!

The Cavs could be up 4-1 and people would still expect Golden State to come back and take the series.

PostPosted: 06/11/15 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah. This lineup change tonight for GS isn't going to work. I can't believe Jalen and coach not being able to see the writing on the wall. Please with the Warriors and their offensive woes. They're going to get run over without Bogut. They couldn't beat the Clippers tonight without a center. Forget this. Cavs are going up 3-1.

PostPosted: 06/11/15 8:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They're looking just fine to me so far

PostPosted: 06/11/15 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's why the play the games. Wink

PostPosted: 06/11/15 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LBJ + role players is just so much easier (for me) to cheer for than LBJ + other assorted all stars.

PostPosted: 06/12/15 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Steve Kerr is getting a lot of positive ink because of the lineup change. No doubt Iguadala did really well, he's a helluva player. And this is all easy to talk and write about. To me, however, the lineup change wasn't the absolute key to what happened in game four. What I saw was that the Cavs were completely spent, physically and emotionally, from the previous three games wherein they'd played out of their minds and over their heads. I started to worry about this after game two actually, that the Cavs were playing so much harder, expending so much more energy, sacrificing themselves, and what was Steph and those guys doing? Same thing they always do, for a living, all season long, no more, no less, etc. And they certainly have the incredible talent to make that work for them so...

But after game three? Yet another win over a Ferrari of a basketball team that was the result of diving onto the floor and into the stands etc. and crazy ass hustle... and the emotional aspect.... the excitement etc.

Anyway, that's what I saw. Cavs were toasty toast. Delly looked like he really did just get out of the hospital and LeBron was as flat and lifeless as I've ever seen him. None of that has anything to do with the lineup change. Two days off and the loss might turn the Cavs switch back to 'on' again... we'll have to see. The only way they win this is like they won game two and three and even almost won game one and that is if they have the ability to get up and play out of their minds. I thought they could and continue to close out the Warriors but hey... I ain't writing fiction here... I'm just watching along with everyone else. It's been a great series but last night was hard to watch in comparison to the first three games. Anyway.

PostPosted: 06/15/15 9:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm not a James fan, but these "fans" take it a bit too far.

<embed><iframe width="438" height="267" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOw95bLv1dQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/ZOw95bLv1dQ

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 06/15/15 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Real classy Embarassed

PostPosted: 06/15/15 11:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Cavs may not win this Final but I sure as heck wish they would. If anything, they are tired. Can't help but be with so many Cavs players out. If Love. Irving and Andy V were playing this series would be over already and the Cavs would be holding the throphy, period. So if GS wins they don't have a thing to brag about because the Cavs hung tough. Over the last 5 games between these 2 teams LeBron has scored 183 points and Curry has scored 131 points so who is the MVP. For this series it is LeBron but if the Cav's lose he won't get it even though he should.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: