RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2015-16 Schedules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyLionsFan

PostPosted: 06/27/15 12:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
Man, someone is pissed that we brought up JoePa in another thread...seeing as the post about the schedule was 2 months ago. Reality is Purdue is very down, however prior to Maryland joining the league, Purdue has the best tradition of any school in the Big Ten with multiple Final Fours, a National Championship, etc. And yes, the funny thing is, tradition involves the past.

Anyway, no biggie.

I look forward to seeing other schedules posted here.

HA HA...I'm not even a football fan, basketball is my passion, but you brought up something that you are totally ignorant of. So since YOU brought it up, I tried to educate you and others here on what really happened with the whole JS scandal.

The thing is unlike Penn State haters around the country...Penn State fans, students, alumni (largest alumni base in the country) professors, staff, supporters, boosters, etc., have actually been keenly interested in keeping up with the goings on with the whole JS scandal. Everything from Sandusky's trial, to the Freeh Report, to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. the NCAA lawsuit, to the Paterno lawsuit vs. NCAA lawsuit and much more. Many of us could write a book on the whole thing.....

This link will give you just a small sampling of how invested a lot of Penn Staters have been since the JS scandal became a national story back in 2011. Link: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=157&f=1395&t=13791789

BTW, Penn State fans have only ever wanted the TRUTH to come out about Sandusky, because we know that if all of the truth ever does come out, it will restore Joe Paterno's good name.

Joseph Vincent Paterno...BY THOSE WHO KNEW HIM...was a good father and grandfather, a humanitarian, a philantropist who donated MILLIONS of his salary to Penn State University, an educator first and a football coach second. When Joe arrived in Happy Valley back in 1950 to serve as an assistant coach under 'Rip'Engle, Penn State was just a shadow of the world class university it is today. More than anyone or anything else it was Joe Paterno who built Penn State into the #14 public university in the US according to US News & World Report for 2015 and into one of the Top 50 universities in the world. Joe simply used football as a means to and end. He knew that by winning a ton of football games that that would fill the stadium and make millions for the university. His goal was not to win the most games but to turn Penn State from a second rate school it was when he arrived back in 1950 and make it into the world class school it is today. Also, Joe never once asked for a pay raise. Not once in his 61 years on the coaching staff. He was one of the lowest paid head football coaches in the B1G when he was unceremonisly fired by the very school that he gave his life to.

Also, the Joe we know and still love visited injured Penn State football player Adam Taliaferro every week in his hospital half way across the state to check on his progress. Taliaferro had sustained a serious spinal injury in a game against Ohio State back in 2000 that had left him paralyzed from the waist down. After undergoing spinal-fusion surgery, doctors gave Taliaferro a 3% chance of ever walking again. Oh and BTW, Joe Paterno paid 100% of Adam's considerable hospital bills. That's the Joe we knew. Ask Maggie Lucas what she thinks of Joe. She plays for the Fever...go to a game and bring up Joe's name. Joe was walking through the BJC one day when he came across an 18 y.o. recruit sitting all by herself. He politely asked if it was okay for him to sit with her. So he sits down and they talk. At the end of which Joe tells Maggie: "If you come to Penn State, stop by our house anytime and my wife Sue will cook a spaghetti dinner for you. THAT was what Lucas would later say sealed the deal on her going to Penn State.

The Joe we knew lived in the same modest ranch home for over 50 years until his untimely death. While today, head college football coaches live in mansions that cost millions of dollars, Joe lived in a small ranch home. Oh and PSU students and fans were allowed to just stop by anytime they wanted and Sue would actually invite then into their home. If the above doesn't give you a truer sense of the real Joe Paterno ask any of his thousands of football players whose lives he touched in a positive way. Players like Matt Millen, Todd Blackledge, Franco Harris, Curt Warner, Kyle Brady, LaVar Arrington, Bobby Engram, Curtis Enis, Jack Ham, Shawn Lee, Dan Connor and so many other All-Americans (70 All-Americans in all) that Joe molded into winners on the football field and winners in life. THIRTY of Joe's football players earned First Team Academic All-American honors by CoSIDA.

Oh and regarding academics the student-athletes at Penn State University actually get a degree by taking real classes and excelling in the classroom. Here's a link to a Time Magazine article about Joe's 2011 Nittany Lion squad that ranked # 1 in the country according to an analysis by the New America Foundation.
http://ideas.time.com/2011/12/07/paternos-revenge-penn-state-football-is-no-1-in-academic-bowl/

Here's a link about John Urschel former Penn State football All-American, Academic All-American and winner of the prestigious William V. Campbell Trophy as the top football scholar-athlete in the country. Link:
http://news.psu.edu/story/297860/2013/12/11/athletics/urschel-awarded-campbell-trophy-nations-top-college-football

So back to what started all of this...my being outspoken in favor of the NCAA throwing the book at UNC over their EIGHTEEN YEAR CHEATING SCANDAL in which their school actually DID break NCAA rules in order to gain athletic advantage, in which Penn State never did any such thing. So again the NCAA should at a MINIMUM ban North Carolina from participating in bowl games for the next four seasons. Strip the football team of 10 scholarships a year for the next 4 years. Fine the school $60,000,000.00 for a total loss of institutional control (for EIGHTEEN YEARS) and be placed on probation for the next five years. Also, there should be some type of NCAA watchdog officer placed on UNC's campus to help ensure that the student-athletes there are attending real classes. As for the basketball teams, they should both be banned from participating in the NCAA tournament for the next 4 seasons, a loss of 3 scholarships a year for the next 4 seasons. Both programs should be placed on 5 years probation. OF either of the 3 programs are caught committing the same offense during their probation.....that offending program should be shut down permanently. [/b]

LadyLionsFan

PostPosted: 06/27/15 1:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
Man, someone is pissed that we brought up JoePa in another thread...seeing as the post about the schedule was 2 months ago. Reality is Purdue is very down, however prior to Maryland joining the league, Purdue has the best tradition of any school in the Big Ten with multiple Final Fours, a National Championship, etc. And yes, the funny thing is, tradition involves the past.

Anyway, no biggie.

The reality is that Purdue women's basketball stinks. They have not been good under Sharon Versyp and they will not be good under her.

Instead of wasting your time on this board living in the past about something that happened FIFTEEN YEARS ago...you should start a petition drive going to get rid of Versyp. But please for your own sake stop living in a fantasy world where you have magnified in your own mind Purdue into being something they just are not. Again, NO B1G titles in thirteen years. Read that again and again if need be until that sinks in.

Also, unlike you...I never posted on here that Penn State's women's basketball team is anything great. Most years (not last year) they are a Top 25 team at best. Nothing to write home about...But you are constantly trying to brag up a team that is very mediocre at best. Last there is a dissconnect between what you post on this forum about Purdue's women's basketball team and the true reality of the condition of the program. Oddly there IS a school in Indiana that fits the description of what you keep saying about Purdue.....but the name of that school is NOTRE DAME. I'm sorry but you are following a loser. What should that tell you?

Queenie

PostPosted: 06/27/15 7:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Could someone please post a schedule in here so I can stop being reminded why I don't like the Big Ten? (except for Michigan because I got peeps there)

PostPosted: 06/27/15 8:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LadyLionsFan wrote:
purduefanatic wrote:

Anyway, no biggie.

The reality is that Purdue women's basketball stinks. They have not been good under Sharon Versyp and they will not be good under her.

Instead of wasting your time on this board living in the past about something that happened FIFTEEN YEARS ago...you should start a petition drive going to get rid of Versyp. But please for your own sake stop living in a fantasy world where you have magnified in your own mind Purdue into being something they just are not. Again, NO B1G titles in thirteen years. Read that again and again if need be until that sinks in.

Also, unlike you...I never posted on here that Penn State's women's basketball team is anything great. Most years (not last year) they are a Top 25 team at best. Nothing to write home about...But you are constantly trying to brag up a team that is very mediocre at best. Last there is a dissconnect between what you post on this forum about Purdue's women's basketball team and the true reality of the condition of the program. Oddly there IS a school in Indiana that fits the description of what you keep saying about Purdue.....but the name of that school is NOTRE DAME. I'm sorry but you are following a loser. What should that tell you?

I have lots of problems with the content of your post, but this little doozy compelled me to respond. Are you suggesting that people should change the team they follow because the team is not doing well? That makes one the worse type of fan. I think the biggest loser would be the person who continually changes their allegiance based on the success of their team(s). Additionally, many college fans attended the school they follow. I am not going to abandon Notre Dame (my alma mater) and become a UConn fan no matter how many titles the Huskies win.

purduefanatic

PostPosted: 06/27/15 9:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LOL. I will definitely choose to ignore this certain poster from here on out. I honestly do not recall calling Purdue "great" or "bragging on them" but clearly someone doesn't like the Boilers and that is perfectly fine. Sorry to have derailed this thread.

I, too, look forward to more schedules and less frivolous drivel.

Howee

PostPosted: 06/27/15 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LadyLionsFan wrote:
I'm sorry but you are following a loser. What should that tell you?

Why should you be sorry that Purduefanatic is following a loser? You're BOTH "following losers". But only one of you is acting (antagonistically) *superior*. This also speaks volumes.

Last edited by Howee on 06/27/15 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
summertime blues

PostPosted: 06/27/15 11:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some of us follow "losers" for sentimental reasons. I follow Wisconsin because I went to school there before there even WAS any WBB. I love my Badgers, even though the women's team is awful and has been ever since Pat Richter and the athletic dept. screwed them over when Jane Albright left. She left them in fairly reasonable, if not great, shape. They've been a mess since. So LLF needs to drop that meme, please.

As for why there aren't more schedules up.....BECAUSE MORE TEAMS HAVEN'T RELEASED THEIRS! I look every couple of days for some word from the teams I follow, and NOTHING. Bleah. This time of year is SO dead.

PostPosted: 06/27/15 5:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

George Mason

2015-16 George Mason Non-Conference Schedule

Tuesday November 3 Central Methodist (Exh)
Friday November 13 at Radford
Sunday November 15 at Virginia Tech
Tuesday November 17 vs Towson
Friday November 20 at Utah
Tuesday November 24 vs Western Kentucky#
Wednesday November 25 vs Pepperdine#
Saturday November 28 vs Drake^
Sunday November 29 vs Tulsa^
Wednesday December 2 Georgetown
Monday December 7 Delaware
Saturday December 19 Air Force (RAC)
Wednesday December 23 at Auburn
Tuesday December 29 at Arizona
# CGI Great Alaska Shootout
^ The Lady Rebel Round-Up

mzonefan

PostPosted: 06/27/15 5:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

(Edit) UNM
The Lobos start the 2015-16 season off with three home contests in the first two weeks of November, including two exhibitions with Western New Mexico (Nov. 4) and New Mexico Highlands (Nov. 7) before hosting Houston Baptist (Nov. 13).

The first Rio Grande Rivalry match up with New Mexico State is set for Nov. 17 in Las Cruces. The Aggies will visit the Lobos in WisePies Arena aka The Pit in a little over a month later on Dec. 20.

“New Mexico State has pretty much everyone coming back,” Sanchez said, “and we feel like we’ll be improved. These could be some of the best in-state rivalry games we’ve had.”

In between the rivalry meetings the Lobos will play host to Sacramento State (Nov. 21) and Nicholls State (Nov. 24) before hosting the UNM Thanksgiving Invitational on Nov. 27 and 28, featuring Duquesne, Southern Utah and North Carolina A&T.

“Duquesne (23-11 last season) is really good and has a lot coming back,” Sanchez said, “and Sac State will prepare us for the (MWC rival) San Jose State. They get up and down and score a ton (85.6 per game last season) of points.”

New Mexico will be on the road for three of the five non-conference games in December, heading to Bryce Owens, Kadijah Shumpert and Laneah Bryan’s old stomping grounds in Minnesota, Dallas, Texas and El Paso, Texas.

“We wanted to give Kadijah and Bryce a chance to play at home,” Sanchez said, “and Minnesota and SMU have very good teams that will test us. I’m glad to get those games.”

The Lobos travel to UTEP on Dec. 2 before taking on SMU on Dec. 5.

The next week, on Dec. 12, the Lobos play host to Pepperdine and the final non-conference road trip of the season will be off to Minnesota.

(The Mountain West has announced their schedule, also)

Last edited by mzonefan on 06/27/15 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Queenie

PostPosted: 06/27/15 5:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UNM, not NMSU. Bit of a difference there. Smile

PostPosted: 06/27/15 7:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
UNM, not NMSU. Bit of a difference there. Smile

Oops! I think I had just read the quote about NMSU in the article and had it in my head. Fixing!

mzonefan

PostPosted: 06/29/15 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Utah

2015-16 Utah Women’s Basketball Non-Conference Schedule
Date Opponent Location Venue
Fri., Nov. 6 Fort Lewis (Exhibition) Salt Lake City Huntsman Center
Fri., Nov. 13 South Dakota Salt Lake City Huntsman Center
Tue., Nov. 17 Lamar Salt Lake City Huntsman Center
Fri., Nov. 20 George Mason Salt Lake City Huntsman Center

Junkanoo Jam Freeport, Bahamas Grand Lucayan Resort
Thur., Nov. 26 vs. Oklahoma
Fri., Nov. 27 vs. Boston College

Fri., Dec. 4 Cal State Northridge Salt Lake City Huntsman Center
Wed., Dec. 9 Creighton Salt Lake City Huntsman Center
Sat., Dec. 12 at BYU Provo, Utah Marriott Center
Sat., Dec. 19 Fresno State Salt Lake City Huntsman Center
Tue., Dec. 22 at Utah State Logan, Utah Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Tue., Dec. 29 UC Davis Salt Lake City Huntsman Center

2015-16 Utah Women’s Basketball Pac-12 "Week of Pairings"

Week of Mon., Dec. 28 Washington State and Washington
Week of Mon., Jan. 4 at Stanford and California
Week of Mon., Jan. 11 at Arizona and Arizona State
Week of Mon., Jan. 18 Oregon State and Oregon
Week of Mon., Jan. 25 USC and UCLA
Week of Mon., Feb. 1 Colorado (Home and Away)
Week of Mon., Feb. 8 at Oregon and Oregon State*
Week of Mon., Feb. 15 California and Stanford
Week of Mon., Feb. 22 at Washington and Washington State

Home games in bold.
Tipoff times and television coverage of all games to be announced.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 06/30/15 6:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Northern Iowa

Sunday, Nov. 8 Sioux Falls (Exh.) McLeod Center 2 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 15 Rockhurst University McLeod Center 2 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 17 South Dakota McLeod Center 7 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 22 Iowa McLeod Center 2 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 26 Georgia Tech$ Cancun, Mexico 8 p.m. CT
Friday, Nov. 27 Seton Hall$ Cancun, Mexico 8 p.m. CT
Wednesday, Dec. 2 Iowa State McLeod Center 7 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 5 North Dakota Grand Forks, N.D. TBA
Wednesday, Dec. 9 South Dakota State Brookings, S.D. TBA
Sunday, Dec. 13 Akron iWiresless Center 1 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 20 Tulsa McLeod Center 2 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 22 Creighton Omaha, Neb. TBA

mzonefan

PostPosted: 06/30/15 3:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Princeton

Fri, Nov 13 American Jadwin Gymnasium 7:00 PM
Sun, Nov 15 Duquesne Jadwin Gymnasium 2:00 PM
Thu, Nov 19 Seton Hall at South Orange, N.J. 7:00 PM
Tue, Nov 24 Rider at Lawrence Township, N.J. 7:00 PM
Loyola Marymount Tournament
Fri, Nov 27 TBA at Los Angeles, Calif. TBA
Sat, Nov 28 TBA at Los Angeles, Calif. TBA

Sun, Dec 06 Michigan Jadwin Gymnasium 2:00 PM
Wed, Dec 09 Monmouth Jadwin Gymnasium 7:00 PM
Sat, Dec 12 Pittsburgh Jadwin Gymnasium 3:00 PM
Mon, Dec 14 Fordham Jadwin Gymnasium 7:00 PM
Fri, Dec 18 Ohio State at Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sun, Dec 20 Dayton at Dayton, Ohio 2:00 PM
Tue, Dec 29 Marist at Poughkeepsie, N.Y. 7:00 PM
Sun, Jan 03 Hampton Jadwin Gymnasium 2:00 PM
Sat, Jan 09 Penn * at Philadelphia, Pa. TBA
Fri, Jan 29 Brown * Jadwin Gymnasium 7:00 PM
Sat, Jan 30 Yale * Jadwin Gymnasium 6:00 PM
Fri, Feb 05 Dartmouth * at Hanover, N.H. 7:00 PM
Sat, Feb 06 Harvard * at Cambridge, Mass. 6:00 PM
Fri, Feb 12 Cornell * Jadwin Gymnasium 7:00 PM
Sat, Feb 13 Columbia * Jadwin Gymnasium 6:00 PM
Fri, Feb 19 Yale * at New Haven, Conn. 7:00 PM
Sat, Feb 20 Brown * at Providence, R.I. 7:00 PM
Fri, Feb 26 Columbia * at New York, N.Y. 7:00 PM
Sat, Feb 27 Cornell * at Ithaca, N.Y. 7:00 PM
Fri, Mar 04 Harvard * Jadwin Gymnasium 7:00 PM
Sat, Mar 05 Dartmouth * Jadwin Gymnasium 6:00 PM
Tue, Mar 08 Penn * Jadwin Gymnasium TBA

mzonefan

PostPosted: 07/01/15 10:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Arizona State

Day/Date Opponent Location Television Time
SUN., NOV. 15 KENTUCKY TEMPE TBA
Sat., Nov. 21 @SMU Dallas, Texas TBA

@University of Hawaii Tournament Nov. 27-29
Fri., Nov. 27 South Carolina Honolulu, Hawaii TBA
Sat., Nov. 28 TBD Honolulu, Hawaii TBA
Sun., Nov. 29 TBD Honolulu, Hawaii TBA

ASU CLASSIC - DEC. 5-6 (ASU, VCU, Columbia, Toledo)
SAT., DEC. 5 ASU vs. Columbia TEMPE TBA
VCU vs. Toledo Tempe TBA
SUN., DEC. 6 Columbia vs. VCU or Toledo Tempe TBA
ASU VS. VCU or TOLEDO TEMPE TBA

Sat., Dec. 12 at Syracuse Syracuse, N.Y. TBA
Mon. Dec. 14 at Hartford Hartford, Conn. TBA
SAT., DEC. 19 MARQUETTE TEMPE TBA
MON., DEC. 21 FLORIDA STATE TEMPE TBA
MON., DEC. 28 CSUN TEMPE TBA

mzonefan

PostPosted: 07/01/15 10:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

2015-16 ODU Women’s Basketball Non-Conference Schedule

Nov. 13
Richmond
Away

Nov. 15
Wagner
Home

Nov. 17
Miami
Home

Nov. 23
ETSU
Home

Nov. 26
Maryland
Paradise Jam – St. Thomas

Nov. 27
Pittsburgh

Nov. 28
South Dakota State

Dec. 2
Loyola
Home

Dec. 15
Howard
Away

Dec. 19
VCU
Away

Dec. 22
UMES
Away

Dec. 29
William & Mary
Away

mzonefan

PostPosted: 07/01/15 10:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cornell's is all hard to copy graphics, so I'm only linking it: http://www.cornellbigred.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball&

mzonefan

PostPosted: 07/01/15 10:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Washington

Full 2015-16 Non-Conference Schedule
Concordia (Exhibition) - November 2
Warner Pacific (Exhibition) - November 8
Santa Clara - November 14
Seattle U. - November 18
Fresno State - November 20
San Diego State - November 23
Syracuse (South Point Shootout) - November 27
Texas Tech (South Point Shootout) - November 28
Portland - December 2
Oklahoma - December 6
South Dakota - December 12
UC Riverside - December 18
Weber State - December 21

mzonefan

PostPosted: 07/02/15 9:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marist

Non-Conference Schedule

Friday, Nov. 13 - @ South Dakota State University

Sunday, Nov. 15 - @ Creighton

Thursday, Nov. 19 - VS. DELAWARE

Sunday, Nov. 22 - @ St. John’s

Thursday, Nov. 27-29 - @ Gulf Coast Showcase

Saturday, Dec. 12 - @ Boston University

Sunday, Dec. 20 - VS. HOFSTRA

Tuesday, Dec. 29 - VS. PRINCETON

Queenie

PostPosted: 07/03/15 9:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I see Marist is continuing their super-frustrating tradition of the Mid-Week Mid-Major Deathmatch. (Super-frustrating because I can never get to it!)

PostPosted: 07/03/15 10:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Duke:

2015-16 Duke Non-Conference Schedule

Saturday, Oct 24 Blue vs White DURHAM, N.C. TBA
Thursday, Nov 5 Pfeiffer (EXH) DURHAM, N.C. 7pm
Sunday, Nov 8 St. Leo (EXH) DURHAM, N.C. 2pm
Friday, Nov 13 @Penn Philadelphia, Pa. 8pm
Sunday, Nov 15 WINTHROP DURHAM, N.C. 6pm
Wednesday, Nov 18 TEXAS A&M DURHAM, N.C. 7pm
Sunday, Nov 22 ARMY DURHAM, N.C. 2pm

Cancun Challenge (Cancun, Mexico)
Thursday, Nov 26 Idaho Cancun, Mexico 1:30pm
Friday, Nov 27 Iowa St Cancun, Mexico 1:30pm
Saturday Nov 28 Texas St Cancun, Mexico 1:30pm

Big Ten/ACC Challenge
Thursday, Dec 3 MINNESOTA DURHAM, N.C. 7pm

Sunday, Dec 6 @ South Carolina Columbia, S.C. TBA
Monday, Dec 14 UMASS DURHAM, N.C. 7pm
Thursday, Dec 17 LIBERTY DURHAM, N.C. 7pm
Sunday, Dec 20 @Kentucky Lexington, Ky. TBA
Tuesday, Dec 29 WESTERN CAROLINA DURHAM, N.C. 7pm
Thursday, Dec 31 UNC-WILMINGTON DURHAM, N.C. 2pm

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 07/03/15 10:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

uCLA

2015-16 UCLA Women's Basketball Non-Conference Schedule
Nov. 1 - Vanguard (Exhibition)
Nov. 13 - St. John's
Nov. 20 - James Madison
Nov. 22 - South Carolina
Nov. 27-28 (at Junkanoo Jam, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas)
Nov. 27 - Louisiana Tech
Nov. 28 - Denver or Notre Dame
Dec. 5 - CSU Bakersfield
Dec. 13 - at Michigan
Dec. 16 - UC Irvine
Dec. 18 - at Sacramento State
Dec. 21 - at California (non-conference game)
Dec. 28 - at UC Riverisde

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 07/03/15 8:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
uCLA

2015-16 UCLA Women's Basketball Non-Conference Schedule
Nov. 1 - Vanguard (Exhibition)
Nov. 13 - St. John's
Nov. 20 - James Madison
Nov. 22 - South Carolina
Nov. 27-28 (at Junkanoo Jam, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas)
Nov. 27 - Louisiana Tech
Nov. 28 - Denver or Notre Dame
Dec. 5 - CSU Bakersfield
Dec. 13 - at Michigan
Dec. 16 - UC Irvine
Dec. 18 - at Sacramento State
Dec. 21 - at California (non-conference game)
Dec. 28 - at UC Riverisde

Yep, just coming to post this here. So add an away game to Pauley Pavillion for South Carolina to play UCLA. This adds the Bruins to a neutral game against Arizona State in Hawaii, and home games versus Ohio State, Duke, and UConn. Still no official word of USC's full non-conference schedule has been released by the school....

PrideFan

PostPosted: 07/03/15 9:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone know of any other teams in the Puerto Rico tournament? All I know so far is that Hofstra opens up with Oregon State.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 07/04/15 6:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Detroit

The season opener will have the Titans hosting Bradley on Nov. 13 with the Michigan Wolverines in town just two days later on Nov. 15. The match-up with U-M will be a family affair as Detroit junior Haleigh Ristovski and freshman Lola Ristovski battle their older sister in Wolverines' senior Madison Ristovski.

The following week, Detroit will hit the road meeting nationally-ranked Maryland on Nov. 20 and St. Bonaventure on Nov. 24. Maryland was 34-3 last season and made a run all the way to the Final Four, while St. Bonaventure has made the postseason in five of the last seven years, including the NCAA Sweet 16 in 2011-12.

The Titans will then return home for four-straight games as Niagara (Nov. 29), Cincinnati (Dec. 2), Salem International (Dec. 5) and IPFW (Dec. 9) all visit the 313 area code. The last two games will be a doubleheader with the men's team.

A quick two-game road trip versus in-state foes is next with the red, white and blue traveling to Western Michigan on Dec. 12 and perennial national power Michigan State on Dec. 21. WMU won 20 games last season and made the WNIT.

The final non-conference game of the year will be another in-state showdown as Eastern Michigan comes to town on Dec. 30. The Eagles were 24-13 last season and advanced all the way to the WNIT Sweet 16.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: