RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Kaila Charles narrows list to 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 04/21/15 10:43 am    ::: Kaila Charles narrows list to 10 Reply Reply with quote

2016 Eleanor Roosevelt High School, MD.

Pretty decent list.

"“Currently, I am so blessed to say I have 27 full scholarship offers and I have been able to narrow it down to 10,” said Charles. Those 10 include, UMD, Duke, Syracuse, Louisville, UVA, South Carolina, Penn State, Rutgers, Miami, and Tennessee.
"

Is there a general "recruiting news" thread here like there are for transfers and coaching changes? If there isn't, should there be for news items like this?

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 04/21/15 12:48 pm    ::: Re: Kaila Charles narrows list to 10 Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:

Pretty decent list.

"“Currently, I am so blessed to say I have 27 full scholarship offers and I have been able to narrow it down to 10,” said Charles. Those 10 include, UMD, Duke, Syracuse, Louisville, UVA, South Carolina, Penn State, Rutgers, Miami, and Tennessee.
"

Is there a general "recruiting news" thread here like there are for transfers and coaching changes? If there isn't, should there be for news items like this?

It IS a good list. She is ranked 12th by Prospects Nation, 48th by Blue Star, and not top 60 (unranked) by Hoopgurlz. I do not know the ASGR ranking.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 04/21/15 1:01 pm    ::: Re: Kaila Charles narrows list to 10 Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Pretty decent list.

"

It IS a good list. She is ranked 12th by Prospects Nation, 48th by Blue Star, and not top 60 (unranked) by Hoopgurlz. I do not know the ASGR ranking.

Personally I tend to trust the "ranking" manifested by the list of offers a lot more than the recruiting sites, especially the highly politicized girls BB player rankings.

Some good coaches at some good programs who have their choice among many very good players think enough of her to want her on their team. And while recruits sometimes claim an offer or two that aren't serious, when it's this long a list it's likely pretty credible. Anyhow I'll take it over the pronouncements of Flynn or McCormick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: