RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What is going on at UVA? A Once Great Program in Tatters.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turkeytrot

PostPosted: 04/02/15 4:42 pm    ::: What is going on at UVA? A Once Great Program in Tatters. Reply Reply with quote

Four years ago the UVA athletic administration couldn’t push Hall of Fame Coach Debbie Ryan out the door fast enough.

In her last four years Ryan went 88-46 (65.7%) overall and 32-24 (57.1%) in the ACC – the teams earned 3 NCAA berths with 4 and 5 seeds as well as one NIT quarterfinal appearance. Ryan’s team always played tough schedules which were consistently in the top twenty SOS rankings.

With the coach fully (and miraculously) recovered from a bout with pancreatic cancer, top ten prospects were once again visiting (3 in 2011) with one signing a letter of intent.

Nevertheless, the last of the 8 original women’s basketball coaches in the ACC was unceremoniously shoved out the door in abrupt fashion without a proper farewell from fans, former players and colleagues.

After a sputtering search that totally ignored all time Cav great Dawn Staley (need we say more) current coach Joanne Boyle came on board. Judging by posts on this and the Cal board from that period, many would say that hire came as a great relief in parts of California.

What may have been a relief in Berkeley is developing into a serious issue in Charlottesville.

After four years Boyle’s record comes in at only 72-56 (56.2%) overall with a 30-36 (45.4%) mark in the ACC.

Aside from the first year when she had 100% Ryan players she is 47-45 (51.1%) overall and 21-29 (42%) in the conference.

Making matters worse, Boyle has, for the most part, significantly eased the schedule. This past year the Cavs played 4 of the weakest teams in the game at home, padding the win column but ending the season at an embarrassing all time UVA RPI low of 110 and SOS in the 75 range.

In the 28 years since 1983 under Ryan UVA advanced to post-season play 27 times including 24 NCAA appearances.

Under Boyle the Cavs have made two WNIT appearances in four seasons.

Why has this come about?

One major issue was the failure to hold the Ryan recruits in 2011. Although one did matriculate, she has since transferred. Others de-committed and the best of the lot sought and received a release from her letter and went on to a strong career at a national champion.

Another serious problem has been a raft of transfers over the years including one in early 2014 and another at the conclusion of this past season.

Based on the continuing personnel losses and past trends it would not be surprising if more eased their way out before the school year ends.

A major player defection at this point could be the final straw as Boyle is in the last year of a 5 year deal and no doubt recruits are aware of that fact.

In 2011 UVA made a number of bad decisions, fans and player have suffered, a great program is now in tatters and it does not look at this point that it is all going to end well.

If the UVA athletic administration applies the same standards to the incumbent coach as it did to Ryan, well…………….

PostPosted: 04/02/15 10:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't really know anything about the history of UVA basketball or when Boyle would be considered to have a team of her own recruits....

But a few things seem like possible reasons/factors:

Does the W/L record partly reflect tougher competition of the new schools in the ACC?

The roster looks extremely young and I thought includes 3 top 100 freshmen recruits. I don't know how the seniors they may lose are balanced out by new recruits and growth of the youth they already have... but seems like they should get better just by getting older as a team.

Just throwing these out for consideration, as I don't have any answers on these.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/02/15 10:12 pm    ::: Re: What is going on at UVA? A Once Great Program in Tatters Reply Reply with quote

turkeytrot wrote:
Nevertheless, the last of the 8 original women’s basketball coaches in the ACC was unceremoniously shoved out the door in abrupt fashion without a proper farewell from fans, former players and colleagues.

Sad, I'd agree. The above can, in a twist of irony, be attributed in part to the actual success of the coaches of Ryan's era: as they 'grew' the game, wbb began getting a lot more attention, and a bigger slice of the revenue pie ($$$), so it was "Perform or Move Along".

Mind you, I don't have any real familiarity with UVA's history, but even mightier programs have receded into relative obscurity. How similar is this script to what has played out at Old Dominion? LaTech? I'd think that there's plenty of parallels, but also unique twists to each institution's 'problem'.

Last edited by Howee on 04/02/15 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/02/15 10:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As others have pointed out elsewhere, several transfers in the first year or so after the advent of a new coach are not unusual. Two transfers in a season are barely unusual any more, if you read the transfer thread. The restructuring of the ACC and the addition of some very strong programs has certainly shaken things up more than a bit. And there is the dictum that it takes three years to build a team and seven to build a program. I'm not arguing that what the AD did to Ryan was right....actually, it sounds pretty crappy....but I also think turkeytrot is a little precipitous in the weeping and wailing and wanting to throw Boyle to the wolves.

PostPosted: 04/03/15 10:35 am    ::: Great Points Reply Reply with quote

ACC has changed considerably and is a bit stronger after last year's additions of ND and Louisville.

However, the loss of Maryland pretty much offsets the ND gain.

The others that have come in the power conference restructurings have not necessarily made the conference much better.

Syracuse appears to be a bit of an improvement thus far.

Pittsburgh under McConnell is an example of what UVA could have been - voted to be last this year they made a run to the NCAA based upon good leadership and coaching.

On the other hand, the additions of Boston College and VPI have been god awful. "Rebuilding" poor programs with bargain basement coaches has meant plenty of easy wins for almost everyone else.

Admittedly, comparisons are very difficult due to the unabalanced schedules in a 15 member conference in which the 2 home & home partners can vary widely in quality.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/03/15 11:18 am    ::: Re: Great Points Reply Reply with quote

turkeytrot wrote:
ACC has changed considerably and is a bit stronger after last year's additions of ND and Louisville.

However, the loss of Maryland pretty much offsets the ND gain.

The others that have come in the power conference restructurings have not necessarily made the conference much better.

Syracuse appears to be a bit of an improvement thus far.

Pittsburgh under McConnell is an example of what UVA could have been - voted to be last this year they made a run to the NCAA based upon good leadership and coaching.

On the other hand, the additions of Boston College and VPI have been god awful. "Rebuilding" poor programs with bargain basement coaches has meant plenty of easy wins for almost everyone else.

Admittedly, comparisons are very difficult due to the unabalanced schedules in a 15 member conference in which the 2 home & home partners can vary widely in quality.

Please, it's VA Tech, not VPI. Even people who hate the place call it VA Tech.

PostPosted: 04/03/15 12:16 pm    ::: Re: What is going on at UVA? A Once Great Program in Tatters Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

Mind you, I don't have any real familiarity with UVA's history, but even mightier programs have receded into relative obscurity. How similar is this script to what has played out at Old Dominion? LaTech? I'd think that there's plenty of parallels, but also unique twists to each institution's 'problem'.

I don't know the specifics of VA's situation but it is different from ODU and LATech's. ODU's wbb budget was 94th in 2013 & LATech's was 164th. Their fall had a lot to do with what they could offer recruits. VA's wbb budget was 15th in the nation in 2013.

My guess is that, like many schools, the AD's job security has little if any relationship to the success of the wbb program, while a "scandal" in that program could jeopardise their position. I'm speaking in a general sense, not about VA specifically, but having long experience in a public institution, avoidance of embarrassment sometimes trumps a desire for excellence. The factors in hiring a head coach in wbb are not always headed by their ability to win games.

pwhite66

PostPosted: 04/03/15 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No issues here with turkeytrot's overall point - everyone expected more from Boyle after four years. But to be fair, Virginia DID approach Dawn Staley about the position; Staley released a statement essentially saying that while flattered she felt she was on the verge of a breakthrough at South Carolina (pretty good call there). Now Staley is extremely loyal to Debbie Ryan so, given the perception that Ryan was pressured to leave before she was ready, I doubt there was any way Staley would have taken the job. But all indications are Virginia gave it a shot anyway.

Also, I'm not sure about your information about the Ryan recruits of 2011. The class included just two players. One, Bria Smith, did de-commit and went on to have a nice career at Louisville. The other, Sarah Imovbioh, is still at Virginia and will play her final season in 2015-16.

Finally, I'm only aware of three transfers from Virginia since Boyle came aboard:

Raeshaun Gaffney - to Xavier
Amanda Fioravanti - to St. Joseph's
Tiffany Suarez - announced transfer last month, destination unknown

I may be missing someone. Even so, it's a stretch to characterize this as a "raft of transfers."

To me, the biggest on-court reason Virginia has under-performed in recent years has been Boyle's inability to recruit/develop a single upper-level ACC-caliber post player to work alongside Imovbioh. Virginia's guards are fine, but especially these past two years the Cavaliers have had very little inside beyond Imovbioh, who is very good but undersized at 6-2 (or so her bio says). And again, Boyle didn't recruit Imovbioh. All three of Virginia's incoming recruits are listed at 6-3 or taller and one of them, Mone' Jones, is ranked 61st on ESPN's Top 100 list. It's not really fair to expect freshmen, especially freshmen posts, to step right in and contribute significantly in a league like the ACC. But I think at least one of these players will need to be a factor in 2015-16 if the Cavaliers are to become an NCAA-caliber team. And since this is year five of a five-year deal and there's been no talk of an extension - as far as I know - the NCAAs would appear to be the in-house expectation.

Still, my biggest question about Boyle is one I'll probably never get an answer to - and frankly is difficult to even bring up. But here goes - did her personal adoption saga impact her ability to develop an NCAA-caliber team at Virginia? As several stories have detailed, the adoption process was incredibly time-consuming and emotional. Was Boyle able to navigate through all those twists and turns and still be at her absolute best for the Cavaliers? I'm sure Boyle will say yes, but I'll always wonder. Because she didn't inherit a train wreck program, and she'd recruited spectacularly at Cal. I'm puzzled as to why progress at Virginia has been so slow.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/03/15 4:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pwhite66 wrote:
No issues here with turkeytrot's overall point - everyone expected more from Boyle after four years. But to be fair, Virginia DID approach Dawn Staley about the position; Staley released a statement essentially saying that while flattered she felt she was on the verge of a breakthrough at South Carolina (pretty good call there). Now Staley is extremely loyal to Debbie Ryan so, given the perception that Ryan was pressured to leave before she was ready, I doubt there was any way Staley would have taken the job. But all indications are Virginia gave it a shot anyway.

Also, I'm not sure about your information about the Ryan recruits of 2011. The class included just two players. One, Bria Smith, did de-commit and went on to have a nice career at Louisville. The other, Sarah Imovbioh, is still at Virginia and will play her final season in 2015-16.

Finally, I'm only aware of three transfers from Virginia since Boyle came aboard:

Raeshaun Gaffney - to Xavier
Amanda Fioravanti - to St. Joseph's
Tiffany Suarez - announced transfer last month, destination unknown

I may be missing someone. Even so, it's a stretch to characterize this as a "raft of transfers."

To me, the biggest on-court reason Virginia has under-performed in recent years has been Boyle's inability to recruit/develop a single upper-level ACC-caliber post player to work alongside Imovbioh. Virginia's guards are fine, but especially these past two years the Cavaliers have had very little inside beyond Imovbioh, who is very good but undersized at 6-2 (or so her bio says). And again, Boyle didn't recruit Imovbioh. All three of Virginia's incoming recruits are listed at 6-3 or taller and one of them, Mone' Jones, is ranked 61st on ESPN's Top 100 list. It's not really fair to expect freshmen, especially freshmen posts, to step right in and contribute significantly in a league like the ACC. But I think at least one of these players will need to be a factor in 2015-16 if the Cavaliers are to become an NCAA-caliber team. And since this is year five of a five-year deal and there's been no talk of an extension - as far as I know - the NCAAs would appear to be the in-house expectation.

Still, my biggest question about Boyle is one I'll probably never get an answer to - and frankly is difficult to even bring up. But here goes - did her personal adoption saga impact her ability to develop an NCAA-caliber team at Virginia? As several stories have detailed, the adoption process was incredibly time-consuming and emotional. Was Boyle able to navigate through all those twists and turns and still be at her absolute best for the Cavaliers? I'm sure Boyle will say yes, but I'll always wonder. Because she didn't inherit a train wreck program, and she'd recruited spectacularly at Cal. I'm puzzled as to why progress at Virginia has been so slow.

Slow? Boyle has been there for four seasons. At the time Staley was asked, she had been at SC for approximately the same time and said she "felt she was on the verge of a breakthrough"......which has just now happened, and it's been 7 years! As for the schedule, I looked at the past 4 years and the OOC schedule doesn't look appreciably different from most other schools. I can't compare her record with Ryan's because the school has conveniently expunged everything before her time from the official site. I will agree with you that the record has not been stellar, but neither was Staley's after 4 years. Only in the last 2-3 has hers been something to write home about. I don't know what kind of shape the program was in when Ryan left, but if her last recruiting class was only two players and one left, I have to question how much her illness impacted her ability to recruit and coach and what kind of support she had from her assistants to keep the program running when she couldn't be there. Whatever one feels about Sylvia Hatchell (and I know there are quite a few people who don't care for her), her program kept running while she was out getting her chemo, most likely because she had a strong corps of assistants doing a lot of good work. If Debbie Ryan did not have a similar cohesive group working under her, that could have caused the program to fall apart even before the advent of Coach Boyle. (I am not saying this happened, I am only suggesting a possible scenario.) In that case, it would take anyone a good while to put things back together.

PostPosted: 04/03/15 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Actually, I was being generous in saying "slow." There's been no progress; in fact, I'd say the 2014-15 Cavaliers were, competitively at least, a slightly lesser version of the team that took the court the year prior to Boyle's arrival.

Maybe things take a step forward in Year 5, or 6 or 7. I hope so. I just thought Virginia was closer than five years away from ACC relevancy when Boyle took over, that there was something to build on rather than the need for a complete rebuild.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/03/15 5:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pwhite66 wrote:
Actually, I was being generous in saying "slow." There's been no progress; in fact, I'd say the 2014-15 Cavaliers were, competitively at least, a slightly lesser version of the team that took the court the year prior to Boyle's arrival.

Maybe things take a step forward in Year 5, or 6 or 7. I hope so. I just thought Virginia was closer than five years away from ACC relevancy when Boyle took over, that there was something to build on rather than the need for a complete rebuild.

Since I can't get anything on the UVA site about what went on in the couple of years before Ryan's dismissal, and I wasn't paying attention to UVA at the time (I'm a displaced Tennessean in the Shenandoah Valley and more of a JMU fan than UVA) I have no idea what shape they were in prior to Coach Boyle's arrival. The post-season, however, is a different thing and dependent partly on the luck of the draw and how badly SelComm screws you over. I think most people agree that JMU got pretty badly done over this year by being given a 12 seed and matched with Ohio State. If the same sort of thing happened to UVA in the WNIT, well, what can you say except better luck next year. I saw a few of their games on TV and didn't think they were *that* bad this year, just that the ACC is a peculiar conference...so big as to be unwieldy, with a small knot of teams at the top and a big one in the middle.

PostPosted: 04/03/15 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I take it that when Virginia was good UNC was also good but what were Duke and Maryland doing back then? I know both schools had periods of down years and I was not sure if they coincided with Virginia's rise. Now that Duke and Maryland are very good it makes it challenging for Virginia recruiting wise I would think. To a lesser extent Virginia Tech is now a power 5 school but that was not the case a while ago. Not a big deal but competing against a BCS team in state in recruiting is harder than being the only BCS in your state.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/03/15 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

VA Tech might be Power 5 in football but they are AWFUL in WBB. Bottom of the ACC.

PostPosted: 04/03/15 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
pwhite66 wrote:

Since I can't get anything on the UVA site about what went on in the couple of years before Ryan's dismissal, and I wasn't paying attention to UVA at the time (I'm a displaced Tennessean in the Shenandoah Valley and more of a JMU fan than UVA) I have no idea what shape they were in prior to Coach Boyle's arrival. The post-season, however, is a different thing and dependent partly on the luck of the draw and how badly SelComm screws you over. I think most people agree that JMU got pretty badly done over this year by being given a 12 seed and matched with Ohio State. If the same sort of thing happened to UVA in the WNIT, well, what can you say except better luck next year. I saw a few of their games on TV and didn't think they were *that* bad this year, just that the ACC is a peculiar conference...so big as to be unwieldy, with a small knot of teams at the top and a big one in the middle.

http://www.wbbstate.com/teams/UVA/history

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/03/15 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mzonefan wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
pwhite66 wrote:

http://www.wbbstate.com/teams/UVA/history

Thanks, mzone.....and I challenge the complainers to look at this site also. It seems things are not as bad as they might think they are. This past season was actually slightly better than Debbie Ryan's last season. Ryan's last really good season was 07-08, but UVA hasn't had a *great* season for quite a few years. Sounds to me like there's something else at work here. You know, there is a saying....nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

PostPosted: 04/03/15 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pwhite66 wrote:
....and she'd recruited spectacularly at Cal. I'm puzzled as to why progress at Virginia has been so slow.

Boyle was in her prime when I first followed Pac 10 basketball. Dev Hampton, Ashley Walker, Lexi Gray-Lawson, etc., kept her competitive with Stanford at the top of the Pac 10; I certainly thought she'd transition that kind of recruiting to the East Coast. But even greater coaches (GG?) have failed at such endeavors. It just doesn't always work out as it appears it will 'on paper'.

I'm curious to know more about ODU's decline, especially how it's been different than UVA's. I'm not at all familiar with those dynamics; if anyone here knows more, please share.

PostPosted: 04/04/15 6:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I enjoy researching this kind of stuff and found this nugget in the UVA WBB site.

NCAA Tournament

Virginia's Record by Round:
First Round 9-7
Second Round 12-5
Regional Semifinal 7-5
Regional Final 3-4
Final Four/Semifinal 1-2
Final Four/Final 0-1
Total: 57 games (.579) 33-24

National Championship 0-1

National Semifinal 1-2
1990, 1991, 1992

Final Eight 3-4
1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996

Final Sixteen 7-5
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 
1995, 1996, 1997, 2000

Second Round 12-5
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 
1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009

First Round 9-7
1984, 1985, 1986, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010

Virginia's Record by Region
East (12 times) 20-13
Mideast (6 times) 6-6
Midwest (twice) 4-2
West (3 times) 3-3

Virginia's Seed
#1 (3 times) 1986, 1991, 1992
#2 (3 times) 1988, 1990, 1993
#3 (4 times) 1987, 1994, 1995, 1996
#4 (4 times) 1989, 1997, 2000, 2008
#5 (3 times) 1984, 2009, 2010
#6 (3 times) 1985, 1998, 2005
#7 (never)
#8 (twice) 2002, 2003
#9 (twice) 1999, 2001
#10-#16 (never)

mzonefan

PostPosted: 04/04/15 6:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, if you look at it in the context of NCAA tourney.... Ryan's teams made 24 NCAA appearances (and even more if you count AIAW) and Boyle's teams have none.

Durantula

PostPosted: 04/04/15 6:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
VA Tech might be Power 5 in football but they are AWFUL in WBB. Bottom of the ACC.

No debate but that was a secondary point to my post. Duke and Maryland are good now but I don't remember if they were good back when UVA was at their best. UNC has always been good and that makes it hard too because all of those schools are within driving distance of Virginia. But about Virginia Tech now they are in the ACC and can sell what Virginia sells. Even if they stink, if they just get 1 player a year that Virginia wanted it can weaken them. For instance ESPN Hoopgurlz Top 100 ranking, Virginia Tech has the #32 recruit and #53 recruit, both are from Virginia. They are rated higher than UVA's best recruit which is #61 kid from North Carolina. My point was it is advantageous to be the only Power 5 school in your state, which Virginia used to be.

Also Joanne Boyle didn't she recruit the upperclass players at Cal like Boyd and Gray? She can clearly recruit but maybe west coast recruiting is easier since there aren't as many established powers.

pilight

PostPosted: 04/04/15 7:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:

Yes, but they don't care, as evidenced by the coach they hired and have stuck with

PostPosted: 04/04/15 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

Yes, but they don't care, as evidenced by the coach they hired and have stuck with

Exactly, so it doesn't matter that they are Power 5 in football. Whoever brought that up, it's irrelevant.

For whoever was asking, my memory isn't what it was, but IIRC Duke's best years were under Coach G, which would put those in the 90s and early 2000s before they got stupid and fired her. I don't recall Maryland being really good until Brenda got there, but they were good, just not *that* good. One of you numbers junkies can probably fix all that for me.

PostPosted: 04/04/15 9:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
pilight wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

Exactly, so it doesn't matter that they are Power 5 in football. Whoever brought that up, it's irrelevant.

For whoever was asking, my memory isn't what it was, but IIRC Duke's best years were under Coach G, which would put those in the 90s and early 2000s before they got stupid and fired her. I don't recall Maryland being really good until Brenda got there, but they were good, just not *that* good. One of you numbers junkies can probably fix all that for me.

I don't get why its irrelevant. Did you see my post above? They have a recruit in the 30s and in the 50s both from Virginia going to Virginia Tech. Virginia doesn't even have a recruit that high.

PostPosted: 04/04/15 10:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
pwhite66 wrote:
....and she'd recruited spectacularly at Cal. I'm puzzled as to why progress at Virginia has been so slow.

Boyle was in her prime when I first followed Pac 10 basketball. Dev Hampton, Ashley Walker, Lexi Gray-Lawson, etc., kept her competitive with Stanford at the top of the Pac 10; I certainly thought she'd transition that kind of recruiting to the East Coast. But even greater coaches (GG?) have failed at such endeavors. It just doesn't always work out as it appears it will 'on paper'.

I'm curious to know more about ODU's decline, especially how it's been different than UVA's. I'm not at all familiar with those dynamics; if anyone here knows more, please share.

Boyle actually inherited the Hampton, Walker, Gray-Lawson class from her predecessor (Horstmeyer). In turn, Boyle recruited the class that included Clarendon, Brandon, Caldwell & Pierre that led Cal to the final 4 under new coach Gottlieb (though since Gottlieb had been an assistant at Cal previously, I assume she had some involvement in recruiting that class as well).

RP

PostPosted: 04/04/15 11:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
I will agree with you that the record has not been stellar, but neither was Staley's after 4 years. Only in the last 2-3 has hers been something to write home about.

Actually, South Carolina won 25 games and reached the Sweet 16 in Staley's fourth season, but I'm not sure what the comparison achieves anyway.

Virginia should have been an at-large team in Boyle's first season, but that has been the peak of her tenure. South Carolina's record has improved every season under Staley.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/04/15 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Durantula wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
pilight wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

I don't get why its irrelevant. Did you see my post above? They have a recruit in the 30s and in the 50s both from Virginia going to Virginia Tech. Virginia doesn't even have a recruit that high.

The fact that a school is Power 5 in football has absolutely NO bearing on whether they give two hoots about WBB...or even one hoot. VA Tech obviously does not give even one. And whether they get a good recruit or two doesn't matter as much as whether those recruits stay, or what the coach does with them once they are there. Mizzou is getting a McD's AA too, but that's not to say that Robin Pingeton will be able to do anything with her.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: