RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

When does the fun stuff start?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysticsfan12

PostPosted: 11/16/14 4:32 pm    ::: When does the fun stuff start? Reply Reply with quote

I.e, ASG host announcement, free agent signing, trades, hirings...

PostPosted: 11/16/14 10:38 pm    ::: Re: When does the fun stuff start? Reply Reply with quote

Mysticsfan12 wrote:

The 2015 WNBA schedule will have to come out before an All-Star Game location is settled.

With the Liberty back at MSG, I'm guessing it will be back in New York.

PostPosted: 11/17/14 5:10 am    ::: Re: When does the fun stuff start? Reply Reply with quote

StevenHW wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:

The 2015 WNBA schedule will have to come out before an All-Star Game location is settled.

I wish it would be in Indiana, I'd love to go to one before Catch retires.

pilight

PostPosted: 11/17/14 10:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Free Agency won't get started until the end of January.

PostPosted: 11/18/14 7:54 pm    ::: Re: When does the fun stuff start? Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
StevenHW wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:

I wish it would be in Indiana, I'd love to go to one before Catch retires.

I wish it were DC. I think we would actually make a decent choice, because we are an up and coming team who should get more attention

PostPosted: 11/19/14 9:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree for different reasons on DC...we KNOW DC has a fanbase, one that had been destroyed since the switch to Shiela Johnson...and obliterated by the tone deaf and idiotic firing of plank and taylor and the ensuing fire sale thereof

But It still exists...the Nats may have eroded some of it...im not expecting holdsclaw era numbers...the team has just been too inconsistent there to expect that...but I think you can get real 7s and 8s in there with this current product and solid stability with Mike T. even with winning the Mystics need a boost to show the world they're still doing business and good business at that

that's what the ASG is for...NY still 1st choice for the same reasoning. But DC #2 seattle (to excite and preserve a fanbase that is going to go through a major rebuilding) #3

PostPosted: 11/19/14 1:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Happycappie25 wrote:
I agree for different reasons on DC...we KNOW DC has a fanbase, one that had been destroyed since the switch to Shiela Johnson...and obliterated by the tone deaf and idiotic firing of plank and taylor and the ensuing fire sale thereof

But It still exists...the Nats may have eroded some of it...im not expecting holdsclaw era numbers...the team has just been too inconsistent there to expect that...but I think you can get real 7s and 8s in there with this current product and solid stability with Mike T. even with winning the Mystics need a boost to show the world they're still doing business and good business at that

that's what the ASG is for...NY still 1st choice for the same reasoning. But DC #2 seattle (to excite and preserve a fanbase that is going to go through a major rebuilding) #3

Thank you.

PostPosted: 11/19/14 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Happycappie25 wrote:

As soon as Target Center is done with their renovations (2016?), Minnesota gets the ASG, no questions asked.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
GEF34

PostPosted: 11/21/14 4:45 am    ::: Re: When does the fun stuff start? Reply Reply with quote

StevenHW wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:

The 2014 All-Star game was announced before the 2014 schedule was released.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: