RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

IT'S DICK CHENEY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 10/24/05 9:09 pm    ::: IT'S DICK CHENEY! Reply Reply with quote

OH MY GOD!

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

PostPosted: 10/24/05 9:14 pm    ::: Re: IT'S DICK CHENEY! Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
OH MY GOD!

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

What?

The new Head Coach of the Sparks?

bluewolfvii

PostPosted: 10/24/05 9:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There is talk that a special prosecutor may indict Rove and Cheney's chief of staff, 'Scooter' Libby, this week, in the Plame Game.

Is this what you are referring to, Jammer?

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 10/24/05 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bluewolfvii wrote:
There is talk that a special prosecutor may indict Rove and Cheney's chief of staff, 'Scooter' Libby, this week, in the Plame Game.

No, blue. Dick Cheney s the target of the prosecutor and facing imminent indictment. (I gulp as I type that.) Rove and Libby are 'secondary players'. Cheney got the information on Valerie Plame from George Tenant and the Vice President is the source of the leak.

Cheney is Mr. X.

PostPosted: 10/24/05 9:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
bluewolfvii wrote:

No, blue. Dick Cheney s the target of the prosecutor and facing imminent indictment. (I gulp as I type that.) Rove and Libby are 'secondary players'. Cheney got the information on Valerie Plame from George Tenant and the Vice President is the source of the leak.

Cheney is Mr. X.

Condi will be Vice President within a year.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 10/24/05 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Okay, AGAIN, I'll believe it when I see it. Now it appears Libby will not be able to escape an indictment but Dick Cheney? He's going to skate. No way this young prosecutor has the balls to indict this Vice President.

PostPosted: 10/24/05 9:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Right now only the NYTimes has this story. It's funny to see. They posted the story a couple of hours ago and no one else has said a word it seems, except for the MSNBC talk shows and a little on the CBS Evening News.

But it seems pretty reliable reporting from the Times.

It's massive news. Dick Cheney is found to be the source of the leak. Libby's notes reveal he first heard of Wilson's wife from his boss who heard it directly from George Tenant. So Libby's claims that he heard it from the new media and his claim to Judith Miller that he and Cheney never discussed Wilson's wife's identity are, how does the White House say it, no longer operative. lol!

Oh we gonna have some fun now. Shocked

PostPosted: 10/24/05 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
bluewolfvii wrote:

Cheney is Mr. X.

Both Brent Snowcroft and Wilkerson have been hard on Condi. She's not coming out of this smelling good enough to be the V.P.

So steeped in scandal is this administration that if somebody finds something to indict Presdient Bush on, we're going to have to skip all the way down to the Senate Minority Leader to name a new President. Laughing

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 10/24/05 10:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bluewolfvii wrote:
Slovydal wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
bluewolfvii wrote:

Cheney is Mr. X.

Both Brent Snowcroft and Wilkerson have been hard on Condi. She's not coming out of this smelling good enough to be the V.P.

So steeped in scandal is this administration that if somebody finds something to indict Presdient Bush on, we're going to have to skip all the way down to the Senate Minority Leader to name a new President. Laughing

Condi has baggage now. If she ran against Hillary, as people are saying could happen, as much baggage as Hillary would have, Condi would have ten times that much.

The whole mechanism that led to the war in Iraq is becoming more tainted every day.

Another big thing to go down this week, unfortunately, will be the 2000th American soldier killed in the war. That alone would be another negative watershed moment for the Bush administration.

But indictments are huge. But Dick Cheney indicted is too big a dream to dream. You listen to these cable news shows like Scarborough Country and you can get way ahead of where things actually are. (That's where I got 'imminent indictment') He's the leaker and he certainly deserving of an indictment if it comes but I don't see how that actually is going to happen.

PostPosted: 10/25/05 6:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

why didn't i see this before?

jammerbirdi and james carville - separated at birth?

PostPosted: 10/25/05 6:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Condi has baggage now. If she ran against Hillary, as people are saying could happen, as much baggage as Hillary would have, Condi would have ten times that much.

Ooo that would be fun. A Hillary/Condi 2008 Presidential battle would make British tabloid muckraking look tame.
sambista

PostPosted: 10/25/05 6:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

Ooo that would be fun. A Hillary/Condi 2008 Presidential battle would make British tabloid muckraking look tame.

two scorpios? head to head? very, very scary. they'd kill just with their glares.

PostPosted: 10/25/05 7:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was just suggesting that Bush's only way to salvage his legacy would be to say he had the first black woman vice president.
McCain might win the Republican nomination for '08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: