RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Carrie Graf Wants Lisa Harrison Off Her Bench!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 01/28/05 4:31 pm    ::: Carrie Graf Wants Lisa Harrison Off Her Bench! Reply Reply with quote

Graf said that she's tired of Lisa always making her look bad on the bench. Shocked

Carrie has tried to call Lisa, but has been playing phone tag for the last week.
Confused

Quote:
(Rough transcript): Arrow

Ceballos: A lot of fans are wondering if Lisa Harrison is going to return this year. Right now she's sitting on the bench, looking nice, dressing nice, sitting next to me...

Graf: I can't wait for Lisa to return to the court because she looks a hell of a lot better in street clothes than me.

http://phxsuns.vo.llnwd.net/o2/nbn13.asx

Also, both Lisa's knees are OK, she's been through a full practice, and Carrie has been talking to Seth every week on where the Mercury can upgrade, even as she was in Australia, "spending too much time on the beach and way too much time drinking." Exclamation

Meanwhile, Kayte Christensen spent most of this month with 30 of her relatives in Mexico and Slovakia to celebrate her parents' 30th Anniversary. So I guess Kayte's roots are Slovakian? Rolling Eyes Or did the Christensens just decide "Hey, let's all take the family to this former Communist nation for a month"? lol Wink Have fun Kayte! Cool

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 01/28/05 4:50 pm    ::: Re: Carrie Graf Wants Lisa Harrison Off Her Bench! Reply Reply with quote

Looks like Carrie isn't the only Head Coach that's been driven to drinkin'...

Quote:
It seems a big shift down from a capacity crowd of 17,000 screaming fans in the United States to a plastic courtside seat and a complimentary glass of wine at Canberra's Southern Cross Stadium.

Donovan was courtside for the Canberra Capitals' final match for 2004-05, against the Australian Institute of Sport on Wednesday night. And it wasn't just a social visit.

"Oh yeah, I'm just here to evaluate everybody, and of course Lauren and Tully, my two favourite Aussies," Donovan said. "Renae Camino's a nice player. I'd heard a lot about her coming into the game, and Caitlin Cunningham had a great game, so those two stood out for me."

http://www.canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?class=sport&subclass=local&category=basketball&story_id=366975&y=2005&m=1

http://www.wnbl.com.au/powered_by_INTERFUSE/FS_extra.asp?id=11&OrgID=2

Hey I remember Caitlin, she used to post occasionally Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: