Board Junkies Forums

Minnesota Lynx 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 01/15/14 10:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ccollin13 wrote:
Rachel Jarry done for the season with a knee injury

That's too bad. I like Jarry. This could mean the Lynx concentrate on the SF position for the draft or maybe a 4-3, or maybe pick up a 3-2 like Liston with #15. Jarry might have come down with the same nagging knee condition as Adair who could never seem to get healthy.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Diggins2Wright

PostPosted: 01/15/14 2:43 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
Shades wrote:
Biggest question mark to me is Monica Wright. Does she request a trade or continue on as a role player for a Championship caliber team?

Welcome back, Mr. Shades? Cool Why'd you leave us to begin with? Shocked

I've heard from few people (I don't know how true) Monnie to Shock or La but that was about a month or two ago.

PostPosted: 01/15/14 5:21 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

Diggins2Wright wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
Shades wrote:
Biggest question mark to me is Monica Wright. Does she request a trade or continue on as a role player for a Championship caliber team?

I've heard from few people (I don't know how true) Monnie to Shock or La but that was about a month or two ago.

I hope she doesn't want to go to LA any more. Is this based on anything solid, or just messageboard banter?

Diggins2Wright

PostPosted: 01/15/14 6:42 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Diggins2Wright wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
Shades wrote:

I hope she doesn't want to go to LA any more. Is this based on anything solid, or just messageboard banter?

No message boards. KD owns a home in La & he is having a home built for them in OKC but this was something I heard a few months ago. It's probably changed and she is currently living in Chicago from my understanding.

PostPosted: 01/15/14 6:51 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

Diggins2Wright wrote:
Shades wrote:
Diggins2Wright wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
Shades wrote:

No message boards. KD owns a home in La & he is having a home built for them in OKC but this was something I heard a few months ago. It's probably changed and she is currently living in Chicago from my understanding.

Rumor is they're on the outs.

Diggins2Wright

PostPosted: 01/15/14 8:26 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Diggins2Wright wrote:
Shades wrote:
Diggins2Wright wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
Shades wrote:

Rumor is they're on the outs.

There are sooo many I heard she was pregnant (I doubt) and they were talking about a interview where his mom said something about him about to start a family. I did hear they are working it out and he bought her a nice car for Christmas. We will see or know the truth soon.

PostPosted: 01/15/14 10:01 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

Diggins2Wright wrote:
and she is currently living in Chicago from my understanding.

Good, that means she can come to the Sky. Very Happy

PostPosted: 01/15/14 10:06 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Diggins2Wright wrote:

Wright for Prince? Let's get this wrote up.

Diggins2Wright

PostPosted: 01/15/14 10:09 pm    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Diggins2Wright wrote:

Lol. She even got a Chicago tag for her car.

PostPosted: 01/16/14 12:16 am    ::: Re: Minnesota Lynx 2014 Reply Reply with quote

Diggins2Wright wrote:
Shades wrote:
Diggins2Wright wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
Shades wrote:

Ah yes, those gossip/blog sites are full of "I heard" information from OKC to DMV to Minneapolis and now Chicago all from "people in the know" Laughing

PostPosted: 01/16/14 12:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Lynx hire Ashley Carlson as Public Relations Manager

Cool! nothing much against Alex part2 but I like this move. I think she maybe the first female LynxPR person in the 16 season? Looking forward to seeing how she does.

PostPosted: 01/16/14 7:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Monica is doing well at home in Woodbridge, VA.

Shades

PostPosted: 02/27/14 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Respect23

stever

PostPosted: 03/04/14 1:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

An interview, of sorts with Wright:
http://fansided.com/2014/03/04/defense-wnba-interview-monica-wright/#!ymOjm

Randy

PostPosted: 03/04/14 3:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Respect23

Dang - Sandy Springs??? That's where I live. Can I go?

Shades

PostPosted: 03/21/14 11:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA player urges Jersey City students to dream big

Shades

PostPosted: 03/25/14 8:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sugar Rodgers out minimum of 3-4 weeks with knee injury.

http://lavoixdunord.fr/sports/basket-ball-ligue-feminine-arras-recrute-kim-ia4780b0n2005959

Shades

PostPosted: 03/25/14 9:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Joining Jackson in the rehab group in Canberra will be 2012 London Olympian Rachel Jarry (knee) and two-time WNBL All-Star Five selection Gabrielle Richards (knee), with both spending time in camp next week.

http://corporate.olympics.com.au/news/big-names-return-for-women-s-basketball-camp

zune69

PostPosted: 04/01/14 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

With LA now having a bench post rotation of Lavender and Gruda,minny needs to add a post.They need someone who can come off the bench and grab some rebounds,a banger type player.I wouldn't at all be surprised if they signed Paris.CP had multiple good performances against the sparks last season.Just looking at the game logs,lavender put up two double digit games against the lynx.Harris clearly did not get the job done.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/01/14 3:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
With LA now having a bench post rotation of Lavender and Gruda,minny needs to add a post.They need someone who can come off the bench and grab some rebounds,a banger type player.I wouldn't at all be surprised if they signed Paris.CP had multiple good performances against the sparks last season.Just looking at the game logs,lavender put up two double digit games against the lynx.Harris clearly did not get the job done.

Just not happening. Paris trying to execute Reeve's defensive concepts would be an aneurysm waiting to happen.

PostPosted: 04/01/14 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
zune69 wrote:

Just not happening. Paris trying to execute Reeve's defensive concepts would be an aneurysm waiting to happen.

For who - Paris or Reeves? Or both?

dynasty0207

PostPosted: 04/01/14 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
zune69 wrote:

hahaha! Laughing

lynxmania

PostPosted: 04/02/14 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lynx sign 2012 Brazilian first-rounder Dantas

Quote:
The Lynx have decided it's time to give one of their top selections from 2012 a shot.

PostPosted: 04/02/14 12:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lynx fans, are you content with Sugar Rodgers and Rachel Jarry off the bench or would you rather draft a guard at #12?

Shades

PostPosted: 04/02/14 12:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This was expected, now where's that Rolle signing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: