RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Has Anyone Here Gone to the University of Texas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 10/16/05 6:31 pm    ::: Has Anyone Here Gone to the University of Texas? Reply Reply with quote

Just wondering, because I might be taking a trip there in January, both to see some basketball and to look at the school.

I'd appreciate any information/insight. Thanks Smile .

4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 10/17/05 10:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I did not attend The University (as the Longhorn faithful refer to their school), but have been to the campus a few times.

When I was in seventh grade, I wanted to go there...I even had a burnt orange UT sweat shirt that an alum I knew gave me. But, as my college career days approached, it was obvious I would be going to school at home.

The campus is sprawling, with lots of trees and interesting architecture. Austin is an amazing place to live. The State Capitol is there, too, so you have government, academia, and the Silicon Valley of Central Texas all in one place.

Lots of great music and artsy entertainment, and you should definitely find someplace that agrees with your adult beverage needs.

I will be watching the Lady Longhorns this year to see how Tiffany Jackson continues to progress and to get a look at Erika Arriaran...she looks to be the absolute bomb.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: