2014 mock draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sigur3

PostPosted: 04/14/14 10:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
Oh, what the hell.

1. CON Ogwumike
2. TUL Sims (still think Thomas is the better choice but it's not looking like that will happen)
3. SAS Thomas
4. NYL McBride
5. IND Dolson
6. WAS Howard
7. SEA Gatling
8. ATL Schimmel
9. IND Hartley
10. CHI Achonwa
11. CON Gray
12. MIN Simmons

Come at me, bros.

Wow, I suck! Laughing

noleman

PostPosted: 04/15/14 2:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

noleman wrote:
Jeff Walz showed some love for Natasha howard (FSU) after their game today.
Quote:
"Natasha Howard fouled out and that's a big difference. She is a special player. There's no doubt that she will be a top five pick in the draft in April or May. She has 13 points and 14 boards and nine of them are offensive. She's something else. I wasn't pleased with our mental approach.

Shades wrote:
Howard would have to have a heluva season to get drafted ahead of Dolson.
Not only is Dolson in the best club for producing WNBA players, she's going up against the best competition and still producing. She's versatile: 31 assists in 7 games compared to Howard's 2 in 4 games. She can extend the defense. In my mind, it's not even close. At this point, I don't see Dolson dropping below #6, and Howard's not cracking that territory.

Shades wrote:
Should we change her name to Natasha Howareyouconsideredatop5pickbyWalz?

Maybe Walz should go play the lottery Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shades

PostPosted: 04/15/14 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

noleman wrote:
noleman wrote:
Jeff Walz showed some love for Natasha howard (FSU) after their game today.
Quote:
"Natasha Howard fouled out and that's a big difference. She is a special player. There's no doubt that she will be a top five pick in the draft in April or May. She has 13 points and 14 boards and nine of them are offensive. She's something else. I wasn't pleased with our mental approach.

Shades wrote:
Howard would have to have a helluva season to get drafted ahead of Dolson.
Not only is Dolson in the best club for producing WNBA players, she's going up against the best competition and still producing. She's versatile: 31 assists in 7 games compared to Howard's 2 in 4 games. She can extend the defense. In my mind, it's not even close. At this point, I don't see Dolson dropping below #6, and Howard's not cracking that territory.

Shades wrote:
Should we change her name to Natasha Howareyouconsideredatop5pickbyWalz?

Maybe Walz should go play the lottery

Well, that was 4 games into the season. I guess she ended up having a helluva season.

Dammit Dunn. Confused I hope Dolson makes you look foolish.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 06/18/14 8:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Burkholder Looks Back At WNBA Tryout With Positive Attitude

Quote:
Burkholder's time with the WNBA team was short lived, spending only five days at training camp before Washington cut the Turner Ashby graduate from the roster on May 2.

“I mean there's a little disappointment but more so like looking at it as a really good experience, getting to see what it's like,” Burkholder said. “Getting to play with some of those players and just, after a couple of days and getting more confident that I could play at that level."

But now over a month later, Burkholder looks back at her week in the WNBA with a positive attitude, saying she learned a lot about her ability as a professional basketball player.

"It was definitely a different level,” Burkholder said. “All the players were the best players in college. And you're playing against grown women.

http://www.whsv.com/sports/headlines/Burkholder-Looks-Back-At-WNBA-Tryout-With-Positive-Attitude-263581621.html

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
UofDel_Alum

PostPosted: 06/18/14 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Burkholder is a good player, I was hoping she would be picked up. She has a lot of heart and can shoot 3's and has a unique ability to get rebounds. Hope she gets some experience and tries again next year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67
Page 67 of 67

Jump to: