RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/15/17 10:10 am    ::: Let the impeachment begin Reply Reply with quote

just a matter of time now...

PostPosted: 02/15/17 11:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't think it'll be soon, but it'll probably start towards the end of the year. Trump will come out swinging and throw everything out there he can to defend himself. He doesn't want to lose or be remembered as a quitter, so things will likely get very ugly if the impeachment process begins.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
mercfan3

PostPosted: 02/15/17 4:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I don't think it'll be soon, but it'll probably start towards the end of the year. Trump will come out swinging and throw everything out there he can to defend himself. He doesn't want to lose or be remembered as a quitter, so things will likely get very ugly if the impeachment process begins.

I don't know that it'll happen unless Democrats take control of the House or the Russia stuff reaches a ridiculous level. (well, more ridiculous)..like..it's proven that Trump took money from Russia for his campaign, and that Russia is blackmailing him because he owes them money..or something concrete like that where there is no choice.

There are grounds right now, and with Democrats in power, it might happen..but they aren't.

PostPosted: 02/15/17 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't know. I think the Republicans are content to ride the Donald train until it starts being more trouble than it's worth. Unless he knows where all the bodies are buried by that point, I wouldn't be surprised at even a Republican-led Congress to start impeachment.

The longer it goes, the more it may be hard to save their own son Pence, but if it came down to it, Paul Ryan is next, right? I'm sure he'd love that.

PostPosted: 02/15/17 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

norwester wrote:
I don't know. I think the Republicans are content to ride the Donald train until it starts being more trouble than it's worth. Unless he knows where all the bodies are buried by that point, I wouldn't be surprised at even a Republican-led Congress to start impeachment.

The longer it goes, the more it may be hard to save their own son Pence, but if it came down to it, Paul Ryan is next, right? I'm sure he'd love that.

Even better for them.

Disgusting that this sham of an election happened, Republicans played party over country, and it's likely Republicans will get exactly what they want.

Honestly, only person in the line of succession I can stand is Mad Dog.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 2:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's almost a certainty the punk will be out sooner than later. All "three" houses will be eventually forced to pull the plug; the GOP-led House and Senate and Melania's house.

The bookmakers are even getting in on the action.

Quote:
The chances of Donald Trump being impeached or resigning without completing his first term as President have more than doubled since he was elected, according to one bookmaker.

When Mr Trump was named as President-elect in November, the odds of him not making it through the full four-year term were 3/1 with Ladbrokes.

Now, following a chaotic three weeks, the odds have shortened to just 11/10.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html

tfan

PostPosted: 02/16/17 7:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:

Republicans played party over country, and it's likely Republicans will get exactly what they want.

Can you elaborate on what you are saying? Are you referring to Republican voters or Republican leaders? And what did they want?

mercfan3

PostPosted: 02/16/17 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

Republicans played party over country, and it's likely Republicans will get exactly what they want.

Can you elaborate on what you are saying? Are you referring to Republican voters or Republican leaders? And what did they want?

Republican leaders...with Paul Ryan at the face.

They backed a person who was ill fit to run the country for power's sake, and knew that there are shady Russian ties. Trump won, and they get to run things/let him be a useful idiot, until they no longer can.

It's disgusting. The horrible things Trump is doing are things Ryan and Pence want too...and. NOw they have someone to scapegoat.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 3:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

They backed a person who was ill fit to run the country for power's sake, and knew that there are shady Russian ties. Trump won, and they get to run things/let him be a useful idiot, until they no longer can.

It's disgusting. The horrible things Trump is doing are things Ryan and Pence want too...and. NOw they have someone to scapegoat.

This has been my thought as well. That Pence is being made to look innocent re: the Flynn situation adds credence to the scenario, imo.

The Repbulicans, led by the prick McConnell, will TAKE BOWS for saving the American People from the russian puppet.

It will be puke worthy.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 11:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

This has been my thought as well. That Pence is being made to look innocent re: the Flynn situation adds credence to the scenario, imo.

The Repbulicans, led by the prick McConnell, will TAKE BOWS for saving the American People from the russian puppet.

It will be puke worthy.

Democrats need strategy badly...

The more they stall on legislation being passed (that Ryan and Pence want), and the quickly the Russian stuff unravels, the better.

They need to orchestrate narratives and be what saves America. (at least according to the Press...) make sure every one of these assholes is investigated.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 11:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
tfan wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

It seems a big stretch to say the Republican leadership backed Trump. The Republican leaders didn't back Trump during the campaign. I don't think any Senator but Jeff Sessions endorsed him before Trump wrapped things up and even then Sessions took some time. And after Trump was the presumptive nominee Paul Ryan took forever to ultimately give Trump a tepid endorsement. He at one point had the line "I'm just not there yet" with regard to him still not endorsing Trump well after it was clear Trump was the winner, barring a convention fight to oust him. I can't remember how Mitch McConnell dealt with him but there was also the #NeverTrump movement among Republicans and all the Republican neo-cons who either endorsed Clinton or signed a letter saying Trump was unfit for the position. Time Magazine when they made Trump the Person of the Year made the statement that "he had to defeat two parties".

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 03/02/17 12:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

just a matter of time

PostPosted: 03/02/17 9:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/mike-pence-private-email/98637782/

Lock him up???

PostPosted: 03/02/17 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Trump goes, Pence is who the Republicans would want---he can be controlled. Fact is, Pence won't be taken down by Trump and Russia---Pence was just along for the ride in the #2 seat. If in fact, #45 gets the boot (and if impeachment is put to a vote, the Republicans will bite as they can't stand Trump as he is not uncontrollable) Pence will be #46 and get slaughtered in 2020 by Sanders, Warren or a host of others...heck, Clinton might even be able to beat him.

pilight

PostPosted: 03/02/17 10:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hawkeye wrote:
Clinton might even be able to beat him.

HILLARY CLINTON WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!

PostPosted: 03/02/17 10:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

Probably.

America's loss.

PostPosted: 03/02/17 11:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/mike-pence-private-email/98637782/

Lock him up???

yeah, suddenly what was THE biggest story for the asshole media doesn't mean shit.

and they say the media has a liberal bias? lmao.

PostPosted: 03/03/17 8:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

The media has a power bias. They want to report great people doing great things, so they fawn over whoever is in charge and blow everything out of proportion. They also want access, to make their jobs easier, so they don't rock the boat if they can avoid it. Most reporters don't want to be Woodward and Bernstein, they just want to keep their jobs and do as little work as possible.

PostPosted: 03/03/17 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

The media has a power bias. They want to report great people doing great things, so they fawn over whoever is in charge and blow everything out of proportion. They also want access, to make their jobs easier, so they don't rock the boat if they can avoid it. Most reporters don't want to be Woodward and Bernstein, they just want to keep their jobs and do as little work as possible.

We agree here.

PostPosted: 03/03/17 2:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

Chill the fuck out....it was a comparison. Of course if she wouldn't have ignored the Rust Belt she would be president now.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 03/05/17 10:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rustbelt schmustbelt.

drip drip drip....

i feel like i'm back in my HS Current Events class, following the Watergate saga. (if such a class like that exists these days, i'm sure students follow stuff like JoliePittgate).

Twitler's recent bs re: Obama tapping Trump Tower is Cheetolini's most desperate attempt to distract the media yet. Russia Russia Russia.

drip drip drip...

PostPosted: 03/24/17 9:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

drip drip drip...

PostPosted: 03/24/17 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
drip drip drip...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/325574-dem-rep-says-trump-administration-surrounded-by-cloud-of?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Quote:
Dem rep: 'We must pause the entire Trump agenda' until Russia investigation complete

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 04/01/17 3:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

just a matter of time....tick tick tick

PostPosted: 04/01/17 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For the life of me, I can't figure out why liberals want this to happen so much. If he ends up deserving it, so be it, but it seems like people are hoping for it.

But then we get the woman-fearing, gay converting, nutjob Pence as president. Or if he got wrapped up in it, we get Paul "fuck the poor" Ryan.

Neither of those two would be better, and in many cases they might actually be worse.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 1 of 43

Jump to: