RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Questions for Stanley, anyone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lior

PostPosted: 01/25/05 12:46 am    ::: Questions for Stanley, anyone? Reply Reply with quote

Hi,
As some of you may know, Marianne Stanley is in Israel this week. I met her last night, and hopefully on Thursday we could do a a little interview. Do you guys have any questions you want me to ask?

BCBG25

PostPosted: 01/25/05 1:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes, I have tons of questions, but the one I'm losing sleep over is about Tari's situation. If you can squeeze this one out of her, I'd be more than happy, whatever the answer.
It's very simple. Will she be back?
Good luck, girl.

PostPosted: 01/25/05 8:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tho i don't think harriane would be clever and/or surly enough to simply say "no," i would ask "WHY won't tari be back?"

i take it back - she might be that surly.

PostPosted: 01/25/05 8:50 am    ::: Re: Questions for Stanley, anyone? Reply Reply with quote

I would ask something about having an inside presence that BANGS for rebounds, like what DeTrina & Tari do. Elena did an excellent job last season, but she can't do it alone. If you do ask about Tari, I'm with Sebibb, go for an open ended question like 'what do you expect from the Libs leading rebounder Tari Phillips'? Let's see how she dodges that one.

GoLiberty03 wrote:
Hi,
As some of you may know, Marianne Stanley is in Israel this week. I met her last night, and hopefully on Thursday we could do a a little interview. Do you guys have any questions you want me to ask?

Lior

PostPosted: 01/25/05 12:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Haha ok, I can play dumb. Obviously I'd wanna focus on the 4 Libs that are here, so I could ask some D-Train question and mention her playing along side a rebounder like Tari...

Anything else except Tari related stuff?

BTW VJ is back in the states

BCBG25

PostPosted: 01/25/05 5:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey, GoLib, you know what happened to VJ in Italy?
Will she come back there?
I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but I hope not. She can use the rest. A rested VJ is our best guard.

PostPosted: 01/25/05 6:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GoLiberty03 wrote:
Haha ok, I can play dumb. Obviously I'd wanna focus on the 4 Libs that are here, so I could ask some D-Train question and mention her playing along side a rebounder like Tari...

Anything else except Tari related stuff?

BTW VJ is back in the states

I don't have any Tari questions, I want to know about my Favorite Lib's Christon & D-Train. Does she think that Shameka has a good chance at starting this season. Will D-Train be able to get more p/t. Does KB have a good chance of returning and actually getting minutes?

Lior

PostPosted: 01/26/05 12:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm glad VJ's back in the states too, for whatever reason... From what I know there were some contract issues in Rovereto and that's why she had to leave, I don't know the full story and it doesn't really matter. Don't think she'll go back to Italy.

I'll definitely ask those question about Meka, D-Train and K.B.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: