RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

LPGA Safeway Classic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Other Women's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanyogan

PostPosted: 08/18/12 11:21 am    ::: LPGA Safeway Classic Reply Reply with quote

To:

the hand full of folks that read my golf comments.

I enjoy writing about things that just pop into my mind.

Honestly, my Rebkell golf comments were just a personal diary, and a few folks read what I had to say.

But, since this switch to this file folder, I feel like it would be futile to continue public post. There simply is no point to it.

Yes, I will continue to follow golf, think about it, and even write about it. But these are apparent conversations best kept with my self.

Vann

ETA(edited to add):

Duh? I forgot to explain the why? If you look at the leader boards, excepting Stacy Lewis, none of these girls went to college, it's sorta like tennis. You can play golf your entire life, so yes, there are a lot of young players, that did finish college, and they are great players, but the reality is they are behind the girls who spend 8 hours a day, every frigg'n day, practicing.

So that is the point, yea, I would love for Title IX women to go out there and kick ass; the reality is that kids spend 8 hours a day practicing and as a group they kick Title IX butt.

Sorry, but that is fact and truth. And that is why I will not post golf here in this file.;

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: