RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

all time olympic scoring record for Lauren Jackson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimfoo

PostPosted: 08/16/12 11:42 pm    ::: all time olympic scoring record for Lauren Jackson Reply Reply with quote

OK so we know that during the course of the games she passed Lisa Leslie and Janeth Arcain to become the leading scorer in Women's Olympic Basketball (Jayda reported she my have also set the rebounding record, but stats apparently are less clear). My question is, does it represent the Women's record or is the the Olympic Basketball scoring record period ?
I expect there are not that many men who made four Olympic teams. Maybe on the old USSR team ???

PostPosted: 08/17/12 12:59 am    ::: Re: all time olympic scoring record for Lauren Jackson Reply Reply with quote

jimfoo wrote:
OK so we know that during the course of the games she passed Lisa Leslie and Janeth Arcain to become the leading scorer in Women's Olympic Basketball (Jayda reported she my have also set the rebounding record, but stats apparently are less clear). My question is, does it represent the Women's record or is the the Olympic Basketball scoring record period ?
I expect there are not that many men who made four Olympic teams. Maybe on the old USSR team ???

An educated guess only, but I'd say this was only the women's record. I would guess that someone like Oscar Schmidt would have more olympic points than LJ. Andrew Gaze too for that matter.

PostPosted: 08/17/12 8:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride... Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: