RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sex and the Olympic Village
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/11/12 9:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:
I somehow doubt most of the female gymnasts are involved, considering most of them are underage.

If both parties are underage, that wouldn't be an issue, sticking with the two-year rule (14 yo with 16 yo but not with 17 yo). Unless they are assigned chaperones...in which case the youngsters would have to hope the chaperones wanted to engage on the other side of the bush.

I am not promoting teen sex at all. But if that's what they want, do it legally and safely. And I hope and pray the youngsters are ready for it, cuz it could be an emotional kick in the gut if not ready.

Question,because i dont know the law in the USA for it but i read that an actor from the show Lost married a girl when she was 16 and he was in his fifty. Is that allowed?

Whether it is allowed or not: ewwwww!

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
jap

PostPosted: 08/11/12 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:
I somehow doubt most of the female gymnasts are involved, considering most of them are underage.

If both parties are underage, that wouldn't be an issue, sticking with the two-year rule (14 yo with 16 yo but not with 17 yo). Unless they are assigned chaperones...in which case the youngsters would have to hope the chaperones wanted to engage on the other side of the bush.

I am not promoting teen sex at all. But if that's what they want, do it legally and safely. And I hope and pray the youngsters are ready for it, cuz it could be an emotional kick in the gut if not ready.

Question,because i dont know the law in the USA for it but i read that an actor from the show Lost married a girl when she was 16 and he was in his fifty. Is that allowed?

Didn't you know? Rock & roll singer Jerry Lee Lewis at age 22 married his first cousin, Myra Gale Brown, who was age 13. It was Jerry third marriage. He first married at age 14 to a 17 year old, Dorothy Barton. That marriage lasted 20 months.

Last edited by jap on 08/11/12 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerVol

PostPosted: 08/11/12 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:

Whether it is allowed or not: ewwwww!

And I don't know WHERE I saw this or why it stuck in my memory but...

These two will be on a new "reality" show this fall - "couples therapy". I'm sure they are just doing it to help all those other cute couples like them out there Confused

PostPosted: 08/13/12 10:52 am    ::: Re: Sex and the Olympic Village Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
"With a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you want to build memories, whether it's sexual, partying or on the field. I've seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty."

Hope Solo

Ya know... Rolling Eyes as if I wasn't already sick enough that I'm old and not an Olympic athlete. I really did need another reason.

PostPosted: 08/13/12 11:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That girl is 16?! Or maybe 17 now? Shocked

suemar

PostPosted: 08/13/12 12:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

norwester wrote:
Well, they aren't even staying in the Village, so I always assumed things were a little bit different for the basketball teams. More effort required? Or I guess a visit to the village. Wink Laughing I like your "most likely" qualifier. Who knows about any of these folks? I was more posting in general regarding all Olympic athletes.

They didnt stay in viiiage in Greece either. Didnt they stay on Queen Mary? How do I ask this. Wasnt Tina's baby conceived during Greece Olympics?

PostPosted: 08/13/12 3:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I didn't know sex was an Olympic sport! Maybe Ron Jeremy and Jenna Jameson should be in the next Olympics in 2016. Razz

pilight

PostPosted: 08/13/12 3:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

StevenHW wrote:
I didn't know sex was an Olympic sport! Maybe Ron Jeremy and Jenna Jameson should be in the next Olympics in 2016. Razz

I prefer mixed doubles, but the other events are OK too...

PostPosted: 08/14/12 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They're doing in the grass, people. Running OUT of condoms. Crying or Very sad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: